Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bananabutter

VIP Member
Just watched the vlog and come onto here. I noticed a few times when she was trying out the cookies etc he said ‘ohhh Elle’ and stuff like ‘that’s a big bite’ and on about how they had just ordered breakfast. So sad to see especially how she has said she is struggling with her body at the moment. I’m not sure if he thinks he’s just being supportive but that sort of behaviour would hurt me

It’s so toxic! Unbelievable really but she can’t see it, she has heart eyes on because he’s complimenting her for once. That entire conversation in the car about how “we’ve decided to do this so we look our best at the wedding etc etc” but only talks about elles transformation and elles change. Take the hint Elle he’s never stopped exercising he just wants you to start!

I had a partner who was obsessed with the gym and if he ever ate snacks like that with me he would comment about how he’d have to work it off and it drove me mental just enjoy your life have the treat! I should add he never pushed that on to me like Connor does with Elle though 😁

Reactions: 21

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
Jesus fucking christ
I don’t know what she has done to her face recently….but it is NOT a good look! Someone needs to tell her to step away from the fillers :/ obviously she has been having stuff done for years which I find crazy but the most recent lot, dear god it’s like her cheeks are migrating up into her eyes!! It’s really bad :/

n0syparker1

not to worry, Elle’s method to prevent crying is to dose him up on calpol! Don’t think she understands it’s for when your child is poorly not to prevent them being a hassle 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
Recently had our 8 week jabs and the nurse told me to give calpol as soon as we got home to try and get ahead of an fevers he might have. So maybe that's why she's done it. Not that the calpol stayed in his mouth - it went all over his face within seconds!

amyy

VIP Member
He's defo pushing for her too loose weight, what an absolute selfish twat, RED FLAG ELLE!!!

After a few babies she will defo struggle to lose it, well it won't be as easy, I hope he's prepared for that

mcgee

VIP Member
The fact Conman’s ad talks about pizza being for the boys dinner tonight and Elle’s posting shortly after about tonight being date night makes it looks like the pizza was for the dogs 😂 Clearly not a night with the lads like your making out in your ad when your Mrs blows your story and shows you’re actually out with her 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Andy19

All my internal organs have shrivelled up watching that now tv advert. Someone take this man off the internet.
Also… the joke is they have sky so what’s the point of now tv as well… oh wait… #MONEY!!

• Haha

formallygeese

They don’t have a male audience? Why are they bringing out men’s clothing 😭 the desperation
Suspect Con is fed up of having to ‘model’ Angelle and Primark. “Eeeeeellllleeeee huuuuuun make me a clothing brand pleeeease, I don’t like wearing girl’s hoodies. Also my Tesla isn’t entertaining me that much, buy me more trainers. I deserve a treeeaat. I’m #thebestdadlife”.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The fact Conman’s ad talks about pizza being for the boys dinner tonight and Elle’s posting shortly after about tonight being date night makes it looks like the pizza was for the dogs 😂 Clearly not a night with the lads like your making out in your ad when your Mrs blows your story and shows you’re actually out with her 😂
I caption that second pic: 'no soul and lips like an arsehole'

• Haha
  • Heart