Elle Darby #35 went to LDN with a face full of filler, now a size S but looks no thinner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so it is a new insta for Saint then, i wondered whether they had taken over the account of that crazy fan girl but that is still there.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Insta account for a baby is sickening. It’s the last straw for me and I’ve unfollowed her on everything. I’ve watched her videos for years but I can’t stand this garbage anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
(Apart from herself and her ego 🎭)
Elle is ALL about 💷💰💷💰💷💰⚖
by ANY means necessary,Including her own child.Who didn’t see this coming??? 🤢
IF he wasn’t another way of making more income - She would never-ever-EVER think let alone do this Instagram page!
It’s repulsive and proves a baby was definitely without a doubt a pre-thought and a premeditated cash bonus.
VERY closely followed by a way to keep the C&E fairytale going by having a tie-in…
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 She is DEEEE worst of the worst

Reactions: 14
The insta account for Saint will just be the start. Can see Elle putting him into baby modelling or baby brand repping and will have wanted a dedicated account for Saint so he can be scouted easier or something. Saint will be making more of an income than Conman at this rate.
She'll create a baby collection soon I bet

Reactions: 5
It's been said already but the ONLY reason she's made an Instagram account for Saint is because of the additional money making opportunities it'll bring her. She's such a greedy, entitled cow! Why on earth would you make an Instagram account for a young baby and worse still, leave it public??? There are so many sick people in the world but no, Princess Elle can't see this, all she can see are dollar signs. Disgusting

Reactions: 19
It's been said already but the ONLY reason she's made an Instagram account for Saint is because of the additional money making opportunities it'll bring her. She's such a greedy, entitled cow! Why on earth would you make an Instagram account for a young baby and worse still, leave it public??? There are so many sick people in the world but no, Princess Elle can't see this, all she can see are dollar signs. Disgusting
I would love to ask these people who have their kids on Instagram if they think about their privacy or the fact there are tonnes of weirdos out there using these types of pics for all sorts of disgusting things and what there thoughts are about it? I get people want to post pics of their kids/family etc but I have to say if I had kids, I wouldn’t want them plastered all over the internet for any weirdo to look at? Private account for friends and family maybe if you re not in close close contact fair enough, and personally speaking I wouldn’t want to grow up and find out my baby pics were everywhere for anyone to see :/ I know there is obviously child modelling and adverts etc and that can’t really help helped in terms of it being available online but I genuinely would love to ask some of these influencers those questions and see what they actually think about ot all! You just can’t ask tho because you would just get blocked, which is crazy because I don’t mean any disrespect by it, I’m just genuinely interested!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
FYI

You can report any account that is for anyone under 13 I think a baby account is actually disgusting and a pedophiles dream 🤮

I wish people woke up to reality perverts will be saving and masturbating to photos of your kid it’s really not worth it no matter how many freebies are coming his way 😡

Oh and yesterday I thought her photos were like a less hot version of Lucy it seemed her style look and filter I had to double take to see it was Elle I bet secretly she’s raging her sister is better looking and with the “perfect” family and still manages to juggle things

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
What happened to miss “more sustainable pieces” that you can take into all the seasons not have to keep repurchasing but she’s got about 5 or 6 different coats?!
She had to put next to one that she got an oversized 🙄🙄🙄

Has she really set up an Instagram for McVitie and left it OPEN TO THE PUBLIC???? duck sake belly instead of buying coats and prancing around with no clothes on underneath, TAKE BETTER CARE PROTECTING YOUR INNOCENT CHILD.
It’s shameful

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Remember when she was pregnant and she said she probably won’t share her baby on social media because she wants the privacy😂

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Even Katie's instagram is private.......

Reactions: 21
How much money does this woman spend on clothes , 😡😡😡
And cheap low quality ones at that!

It really isn’t love. I’m 8 months pregnant and no self-respecting woman would be caught dead in it. The people who make them aren’t much older than the baby you’re carrying, they flatter no one and the quality is shite. If you spent as much on your “business” as you do in the white company then maybe you’re clothes would be better.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
God here she goes on about manifesting again. Is it just me who gets driven crazy by this?! How can someone who lost their mother to brain cancer believe that your thoughts control what happens to you in life? It's never sat right with me as I just think it's like saying those who have awful things happen to them deserve it.

Reactions: 46
FYI

You can report any account that is for anyone under 13 I think a baby account is actually disgusting and a pedophiles dream 🤮
Unfortunately as long as you state that the account is run by parents, these accounts can exist!

There was actually an investigation by the MET police not that long ago that found that 45 million pictures on one dark web website were images stolen from parents social media. Even said that 1 in 80 or something people who follow you are likely to be someone stealing images of children for inappropriate reasons!

I wish these people would do more research on what they're doing to their children.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Bed at 7.20 is not “life with a 2 month old” you have a baby who sleeps the night and your are in bed at 7.20 that has nothing to do with sleep deprivation more like laziness 😂 I have a wild toddler and 6 month old we are up most days by 6am and I still don’t go to bed till after 10.30 😂

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.