Elle Darby #35 went to LDN with a face full of filler, now a size S but looks no thinner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even Kylie Jenner made an ig account for her kid, the difference is that she’s kept it private and hasn’t posted on it! Elle is absolutely ridiculous and it honestly breaks my heart to think about the sort of abuse online that child will face later in life. Why would you WANT your newborn baby on social media when you’ve openly admitted how much you get ‘trolled’ etc?! It’s disgusting

Reactions: 18
Even Kylie Jenner made an ig account for her kid, the difference is that she’s kept it private and hasn’t posted on it! Elle is absolutely ridiculous and it honestly breaks my heart to think about the sort of abuse online that child will face later in life. Why would you WANT your newborn baby on social media when you’ve openly admitted how much you get ‘trolled’ etc?! It’s disgusting
one word... "money"

Reactions: 18
Her baby is only 2 months old and she’s just put up that he doesn’t fall asleep on her as much anymore? Already? That’s so sad, I said that about my son when he was like 6/7 months old, at 2 months old I rocked him to sleep alllll the time Because I knew it wouldn’t last long, she’s rushing again like she was with her pregnancy

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I love my two month old falling asleep on me! We contact nap a lot during the day - he's such a happy boy! I cuddle him to sleep at night and I get anywhere between 5-6 hours straight sleep post feeding. I did wonder if Saint's head looked a little flat, probably due to all the naps he has laying down :(

Reactions: 12
Sorry to go off thread but wilko brand Essence do a BARGAIN dupe (#21 for lipstick for lipliner) it’s like £2!!!! I saw it posted on insta and hustled down to wilko and I’m seriously impressed by the quality plus it’s cruelty free and vegan
was going to comment this!!! but couldn't remeber the pillow talk dupe name. essence is fab!

Reactions: 5
Maybe she doesn’t see the difference between posting photos of saint on her account versus his own?

Maybe she would post more photos now he’s got his own account but if some sicko is looking for photos of him all they need to do is follow Elle.

I don’t think the issue is he has his own account(apart from selling your child for clicks etc, but this is a separate argument) the issue is that she posts him so much/ at all.

Her baby is only 2 months old and she’s just put up that he doesn’t fall asleep on her as much anymore? Already? That’s so sad, I said that about my son when he was like 6/7 months old, at 2 months old I rocked him to sleep alllll the time Because I knew it wouldn’t last long, she’s rushing again like she was with her pregnancy
Her behaviour and Carys makes me sad. They were apparently both so desperate for a baby but have forced them into sleeping independently so early and being in a routine, it’s like their kids are an inconvenience. My little one is a similar age to ‘Sainty’ and I love contact naps with them and being completely baby led, not slave to a routine

Reactions: 16
ConJob is sooooo busy taking selfie’s and working out, he can’t be bothered to get off his lazy ass to go pick up poor herbies harness from the dog hotel 🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Her behaviour and Carys makes me sad. They were apparently both so desperate for a baby but have forced them into sleeping independently so early and being in a routine, it’s like their kids are an inconvenience. My little one is a similar age to ‘Sainty’ and I love contact naps with them and being completely baby led, not slave to a routine
I agree! So sad but at the end of the day, those two are the ones missing out! At least we’re all over here cuddling out little ones until they tell us not too 🤣

She's posted on her story that they left Herbie's harness at Bath Country Pets, but in the NTAs vlog she said Hector had chewed through it which is why he wasn't wearing it. Can't keep up with her lies it seems 🤔 No doubt she'll order a new one and pretend they've picked it up!!

• Wow
Reactions: 27
She's posted on her story that they left Herbie's harness at Bath Country Pets, but in the NTAs vlog she said Hector had chewed through it which is why he wasn't wearing it. Can't keep up with her lies it seems 🤔 No doubt she'll order a new one and pretend they've picked it up!!
Well spotted, I forgot she said that! Why lie I don’t get it 🤔

Reactions: 7
She buys a load of clothes for herself, autumn decor and poor Herbie still hasn’t had a new collar bought for him. Get one off Amazon it’s not hard.

Reactions: 20
She buys a load of clothes for herself, autumn decor and poor Herbie still hasn’t had a new collar bought for him. Get one off Amazon it’s not hard.
She will be on cadge for a fancy one you can bet.

Reactions: 4
Bloody hell she is insane, I still feed my 2 and a half year old to sleep 🤦🏻‍♀️ I must be an awful mother in her eyes 🤣🤣 poor Saint

Reactions: 6
Bloody hell she is insane, I still feed my 2 and a half year old to sleep 🤦🏻‍♀️ I must be an awful mother in her eyes 🤣🤣 poor Saint
these influencers impose crazy strict sleep routines on their babies from a few weeks old so their babies sleep more from a young age, I sleep trained as well but at the recommended age which is not 2 months old! It’s like they have a baby and immediately train them to fit their routine

• Sad
Reactions: 9
This is a bit off-topic as not baby related, however did anyone else find it a bit sad in the asking my boyfriend questions video, where she asked him which was the photo he shows people when he mentions her, and it's a bikini pic? Might be a bit of a reach but if that were me I think I'd be a bit embarrassed 😂

Reactions: 17
This is a bit off-topic as not baby related, however did anyone else find it a bit sad in the asking my boyfriend questions video, where she asked him which was the photo he shows people when he mentions her, and it's a bikini pic? Might be a bit of a reach but if that were me I think I'd be a bit embarrassed 😂
The guy is just a massive pervert. Won’t suit him that Elle looks about 50 with her pillow face and isn’t the wee gym bunny she once was.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.