Elle Darby #35 went to LDN with a face full of filler, now a size S but looks no thinner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The insta account for Saint will just be the start. Can see Elle putting him into baby modelling or baby brand repping and will have wanted a dedicated account for Saint so he can be scouted easier or something. Saint will be making more of an income than Conman at this rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The insta account for Saint will just be the start. Can see Elle putting him into baby modelling or baby brand repping and will have wanted a dedicated account for Saint so he can be scouted easier or something. Saint will be making more of an income than Conman at this rate.
The only plus side with baby modelling is that it’s very contractual so the child is paid fairly and the parents cant take it all. Not like whoring them out for the gram!

Reactions: 8
Pimping your baby out on instagram for money and freebies, leaving his images at the mercy of paedophiles and God knows what else. And it's said that "trolls" are the low ones?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The only plus side with baby modelling is that it’s very contractual so the child is paid fairly and the parents cant take it all. Not like whoring them out for the gram!
Yeah that’s true. I just hope they allow Saint to be a baby and not essentially make him “work”, they wanted to be influencers and have a social media presence, it doesn’t mean that should be the case for a young baby.

Reactions: 6
What happened to miss “more sustainable pieces” that you can take into all the seasons not have to keep repurchasing but she’s got about 5 or 6 different coats?!

Reactions: 10
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the physiological damage all this publicity from literal BIRTH these children will have will be so sad. Imagine hundreds of thousands of people seeing everything you do including being born, for your whole life. Truman show vibes. Has anyone seen that video that American family forgot to edit and it shown the mum making the boy pretend to cry for a thumbnail to get more views? I honestly feel so bad for all these kids their lives are just for show

Reactions: 19
None of my 3 kids ever slept through the night before age 3, infact my 2 and 3 yo are still up 3/4 times a night, she can suck my hairy big toe for being a smug bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah that’s true. I just hope they allow Saint to be a baby and not essentially make him “work”, they wanted to be influencers and have a social media presence, it doesn’t mean that should be the case for a young baby.
1006 agree. They don’t see it like that thought sadly, he’s their meal ticket 😠

Reactions: 1
Does anyone even buy her angelle shite, u can get the same on PLT for £30 cheaper 😭

Reactions: 3
Imagine going to a garden centre in bleeping September expecting it to be all Christmas 😂
Whitehall’s Christmas section tends to open the last day of September. (weekend job when I was younger. the opening evening for it was 30th Sept)

Reactions: 4
What happened to miss “more sustainable pieces” that you can take into all the seasons not have to keep repurchasing but she’s got about 5 or 6 different coats?!
Coz she gets them oversized she plans to wear them on top of one another.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Having a private Instagram for your son is fine but for any freak to see is soooo wrong. Also she’s bought 1000 coats and a cardigan that’s £60 wtf

Reactions: 11
Shes doing the same as the ASOS tit- throwing money at crap clothes to see what sticks. None of it Elle! The puffers are awful. The faux fur even worse😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.