Elle Darby #35 went to LDN with a face full of filler, now a size S but looks no thinner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow speechless. Didn’t take them long to make saint into his brand and use him as the cash cow he was made for 😓😓

Reactions: 20
Has she really set up an Instagram for McVitie and left it OPEN TO THE PUBLIC???? duck sake belly instead of buying coats and prancing around with no clothes on underneath, TAKE BETTER CARE PROTECTING YOUR INNOCENT CHILD.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I'm sorry but she is legit just the biggest bleep going at this point. No care for her child what so ever but more than happy to post a million horrendously photo shopped photos of the most vilest clothes... just sickening. She will be the kind to also come out and say that somebody is stalking her and little baby Saint.... Well no tit sherlock you have left everything open to the public. She just needs to be cancelled now for her own good or even more important that poor baby. Such a shame being born into this absolutely carry on. Her mum would be ashamed of what she has turned into no doubt

Reactions: 27
So weird to follow a child wtf she has also stooped to a new low with that account.

Reactions: 13
Where in the world is that unitard thing ever a good look, on anybody!
OMG you can see her flabia.

Stop doing it to yourself Elle. It must be torturous trying to be three sizes smaller than you really are. Even your fanny has expanded. 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Instagram should have rules against people setting up pages just for kids. They really are money hungry twats, normal parents don’t have a baby and then think how they can profit from them. They’re going to be the next Saccone Jolys.

Reactions: 33
This - who is to say that when he’s older he won’t want pictures like this out there? Imagine if us 80/90’s kid had our baby pics out there for anyone and everyone to see. It’s really such an invasion of privacy. And also weird
It’s awful, I remember a family member passed away and we were looking through old photo albums, there were loads of me and my cousins as kids and I was so embarrassed, it was just my family, we all looked crap but I hated it, to think that thousands of people could look at those pics would be mortifying. It’s so wrong that children can be used like this.

Instagram should have rules against people setting up pages just for kids. They really are money hungry twats, normal parents don’t have a baby and then think how they can profit from them. They’re going to be the next Saccone Jolys.
That’s exactly what her and Gleam want…..look how the SJs have turned out!!! 🤢 seriously why are these kids not being protected. I hope in future they sue not only their parents bit the companies that allowed their exploitation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
People who make Instagrams for their kids are so vile. You don’t know who’s looking at that or doing god knows what. I also find it cringe when a parent captions the post as though it’s the child. Elle ffs think about the long term impact this is going to have and stop whilst you can.

Reactions: 21
That’s a very unflattering picture of the lovely Katie on Lucy’s insta, I thought at first she might be pregnant but I think it’s just the jumper??

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.