Elle Darby #35 went to LDN with a face full of filler, now a size S but looks no thinner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to get that pie dish from Next, I don't think I'll bother now. Not sure about this diet , that breakfast smoothie was probably near 500 cals , she would have been better just using oats rather than an Oats so Simple sachet. The scoop of protein powder, unless it was an isolate would have been over 100 cals. Then Chocolate , cookies and then they were going for a Nandos. Right Elle. The weight will fly off.
( I'm a bodybuilder by the way)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
At 10 weeks my baby slept like a dream. Hit about 8 months and every night was like bleeping Armageddon. 18 months now and still a bloody nightmare.
My eldest child slept through from 10 weeks to 18 months. Then from 18 months to now (3.5) she’s woke up EVERY night and come into our bed 😂🤦‍♀️ NEVER brag about your child’s sleep because it can all go tits up at any point 😂😂

Reactions: 16
I can see cracks with Elle and Conman, just wait till they’ve got a toddler and the true colours will come out. Not everything’s sunshine and rainbows boo x

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I can see cracks with Elle and Conman, just wait till they’ve got a toddler and the true colours will come out. Not everything’s sunshine and rainbows boo x
He was zoned out on his phone while he was supposed to be watching the child, the way he threw his phone away from him when she walked in, shows that he expected an absolute bollocking off Ellie Belly for being on his phone. I'm sure they edited out something from that part. I bet she rants and raves like hell in that house. She is literally his mum!

Reactions: 28
This is very off topic but what ever happened to conmans company? Swift athletics was it? An old blog has come up and he is posting items out and I just find It strange that it was him the business man at the beginning and now he is just a lapdog

Reactions: 4
Katie is a sweetheart especially with saint but I get a feeling she can give Elle as good as she gets. They’ve made a few comments before about her getting angry about things. If she does I’ll love her even more for it!

Reactions: 8
How quick was he to put the phone down the side of the sofa by the way? He was behaving so strange once they came into the living room.

Reactions: 11
He was zoned out on his phone while he was supposed to be watching the child, the way he threw his phone away from him when she walked in, shows that he expected an absolute bollocking off Ellie Belly for being on his phone. I'm sure they edited out something from that part. I bet she rants and raves like hell in that house. She is literally his mum!
Which vlog was this on? Just so I don't have to trawl through more than I have to lol.

Reactions: 1
Oh to hear the tea from a neighbour!☕

Reactions: 4
Yeah I don’t think he was up to anything suspicious on the phone, it looks like it was just a game he was playing but you can tell she has given out to him for being on his phone and not interacting with saint more than once and he thought he got caught out again .

A07C0480-535D-4999-BCCD-14A1BE67B8EA.jpeg
I’m sure colour co-ordinate is the wrong term when there’s no colours to co-ordinate

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I feel she’s had this baby just for the gram. Awful to say but for all the free stuff, bragging and YouTube videos - it was another thing to add to the list of her content.

Reactions: 26
Oh my god she’s just made poor Saint his own Instagram 😭 literally feels like she’s just had him for the likes and views, and comments as well😬

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Oh my god she’s just made poor Saint his own Instagram 😭 literally feels like she’s just had him for the likes and views, and comments as well😬
I hate when people create an Instagram account for their kid. It’s not good to have such a huge digital footprint from birth without a child’s consent

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
You just know she’s gonna reply to all his posts like she’s not the one who wrote the bloody caption 🤣 and she’s defo gonna comment on her own posts from his account

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hate when people create an Instagram account for their kid. It’s not good to have such a huge digital footprint from birth without a child’s consent
This - who is to say that when he’s older he won’t want pictures like this out there? Imagine if us 80/90’s kid had our baby pics out there for anyone and everyone to see. It’s really such an invasion of privacy. And also weird

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It’s just really attention seeking imo, plus you never know who’s seeing these pics, it’s just so unsafe, surely you would want your child to be safe online? How’s saint going to feel when he’s 16 years old and has realised literally thousands of people have seen every picture of him!!!! I would feel very betrayed by my parents if it was me, they are just being selfish and putting their wants and needs before his, again 😬

Reactions: 27
All the comments now on “saints instagram” offering to send him free stuff… yawn.. exactly what us and Elle were expecting. She’s lapping it up..

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.