Elle Darby #35 went to LDN with a face full of filler, now a size S but looks no thinner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so oversized it looks like she's got a 10 man tent on
It’s because she oversized to an 10!

I’m so embarrassed for them both after watching the vlog they honestly thought they were going to be important and relevant at the NTAS and not just seat fillers 😂 😂 😂

What is that content of pissed people chattering away it’s hurt my ears I feel a little sorry for Elle all these teeny tiny slim girls around con and the £100 drink comment she sure looked at Con like Jesus boy your pocket moneyisn’t enough to be buying £100 drinks lol
I would have LOVED to be a fly on the wall when the penny dropped that they weren’t actually VIP’s. I went red when Connor said he was having a few drinks to calm the nerves hahahahahahaa. And the way Elle said this is our first time at the NTA’s oh god I can’t cope. Do they not actually realise they aren’t famous 🤣🤣🤣

Can’t stand the way she cuts her waist off with her hand to make it look smaller. You had a baby 2 months ago nobody expects you to look ‘snatched boo’ 😩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Elle sits in the back anyway, so why don’t they just move it to the other side?
Usually baby is behind the passenger so that if you were driving alone you could reach back easier / can see into the mirror etc. Seems weird he’s behind the driver!

Reactions: 9
Wow that vlog was a whole new level of self indulgent cringe. What the hell was she wearing to be stuck at the back in the heavens! 😳 I’m sorry but the only vibes she was giving off were miss piggy ones. She came across as such a beg! Premier inn hotel pretty much sums her up.
And as for the I get so anxious leaving sainty…. Primark hauls, nails, hair, fillers, date night…… I’d say you’re not doing badly at all for 8 weeks of life 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Anyone seen this review? Heartbreaking! Do the right thing elle, give this lady a refund. Shocking customer service not refunding sale items!
I’m pretty sure that this would come under the Sale of Goods Act (items not fit for purpose - badly sized) and thus the consumer can obtain a refund.

Reactions: 13
Anyone seen this review? Heartbreaking! Do the right thing elle, give this lady a refund. Shocking customer service not refunding sale items!
She is one to blame for not checking the measurements.
12-14 medium :rolleyes: Medium = 10/12 everyone knows that.

Her boyfriend is 19 stone :sick:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

She's not to blame at all. She bought a medium she had every right to expect it to fit within the range of size 10-14 as medium sized items can fit within that sizing range, they usually don't tend to fit people that are 19 stone though. Elle and her company massively oversize their items to fit Elle's toxic views, that problem is on Elle and her brand not the person for buying what should be legit sized items for a medium.

Also, we don't know her boyfriend, we aren't here to judge him for his weight. This isn't his gossip thread so please take your 🤢 comments elsewhere. Sorry. We can laugh at Elle and her Photoshop fails, her constantly lying about her size or her overly done Botox etc but what we aren't going to do is weight shame so individual (who by the sounds of it just recently lost his child). I don't care if someone is 50 stone or 8, that's not our place to judge them.

Sorry if I'm coming across as sensitive guys, I don't mean to "police the thread" or whatever.

• Heart
Reactions: 151
Nowhere in that review does it say she has been refused a refund, she has read online they don't refund sale items. Looks to me she assumed she wouldn't get one and left a bad review without actually reaching out.

Also, there is a size guide and a guide on how to measure for tops/bottoms etc. I've checked her size guide against H&M and Zara and her size guide for a small measures the same or bigger than a medium in those 2 shops so although shes labelling things as small, they are coming up bigger and her size guide confirms that.

It's tit that she clearly misleads people with the sizes etc, but if the size guide is correct then it really is down to the buyer to check it.

Reactions: 5
She CANNOT think that’s flattering nor the best imagine to show to advertise her clothes and encourage people to buy! 😱
All I can think of when I look at this is she looks like a Nan (no offence to Nans), you can’t tell if he boobs are near the top or at the bottom hem. Awful. AWFUL!!

Reactions: 2

Well what an absolute ballbag you are.

Firstly not actually getting the facts correct in the first place and secondly your ill mannered opinion on somebody's body. My partner is 19 stone trained in mma. he also has less than 5% body fat and muscles for days to the point where I find it hard not to want to eat my dinner off him 😉 you know considering muscle weights a hell of a lot more than fat. So who the duck are you to assume anything about a person and to comment on their appearance. People like you clearly do not belong on this thread so please see yourself out

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
Well what an absolute ballbag you are.

Firstly not actually getting the facts correct in the first place and secondly your ill mannered opinion on somebody's body. My partner is 19 stone trained in mma. he also has less than 5% body fat and muscles for days to the point where I find it hard not to want to eat my dinner off him 😉 you know considering muscle weights a hell of a lot more than fat. So who the duck are you to assume anything about a person and to comment on their appearance. People like you clearly do not believe on this thread so please see yourself out
Exactly. The guy could play rugby or anything. I didn’t automatically think fat when I saw he was 19 stone.

Reactions: 36
The oversizing is a very worrying reflection of ED’s own issues and no doubt designed to placate her own insecurities.

Sizing aside, by the looks of the latest reviews there won’t be a business to run soon anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Wow, there’s no need to react that way about someone’s size that you don’t know… my fiancé is 20 stone and wants to get down to 18 stone to be his ideal weight, does that make you feel sick too? Just as a side note, he’s 6”4 and has the build of a rugby player…

You know what though, even if that person’s boyfriend is 5”6 and weighs 19 stone, that’s not something to put a sick emoji at is it?

Reactions: 41
AC735DF5-5E7C-4AF0-8C54-48F9919F06AD.jpeg
This makes me sick.
JUST the model 3’ ‘year and a half wait on everything else’

Connor, it’s a £41k car, and you don’t have a job. Read the room, the majority of your followers would probably love to be able to have a car, full stop!

Th second comment wound me up the most, because it’s like Connor and Elle have to have their disgusting shows of wealth now now now. God forbid waiting for the one you actually ‘want’. It reads like the one they got was a consolation prize. bleeping idiots the two of them.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 83
View attachment 763722This makes me sick.

Connor, it’s a £41k car, and you don’t have a job. Read the room, the majority of your followers would probably love to be able to have a car, full stop!

Th second comment wound me up the most, because it’s like Connor and Elle have to have their disgusting shows of wealth now now now. God forbid waiting for the one you actually ‘want’. It reads like the one they got was a consolation prize. bleeping idiots the two of them.
Just pure greed. Always wanting bigger and better purely to keep up with the Jones’. They’ll never feel happy unless they find other ways to fulfil themselves.

Reactions: 21
View attachment 763722This makes me sick.

it’s such gluttony and greed. New cars have such a wait on them due to chip delays and used cars are going in at an inflated rate so for most people even if they want a car they can’t get one.
I also noted how zanna van dijk was all gooey eyed about the tesla but failed to mention the Range Rover right next to it 😊

shows how selective they all are with their asslicking ways

Reactions: 12
“Strategy” meeting today 🤢
✍ 🐍 aka “We really need to think of new strategic ways to trick the idiots…
I mean angels 🤭🙄 we might need to start saying we love u more often and other gushy terms so they really believe (the lies) it.
Whilst never offering free p&p or a lower minimum spend for once as a little thank u to them.I also think I should start being completely honest about the sizes because though I know saying I’m a XS or S in the collection that it’s (purely for my own benefit to make me feel better and somehow smug to brag about) actually it equates to a XL or L….. 😕
I also think we should post an apology on all our social medias to all the customers who have received unwearable (overpriced) items or have to wait 2 years for a response to messages or 4 years for a refund of their money back,I also think we should save everyone’s time getting models in for photoshoots because (sorrrryyyyyyy but who do I think I am) I want to be the main model.….😌💅 Can’t think of anything else 🤔

Also Connor a 10 year old would have ‘Connor’s Mac Book Pro’ across their screen mate 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Funny how the lot from gleam are in today bet carby’s in heaven an entire presentation on herself 🥵

Reactions: 5

Well by that, it’s clear the medium wouldn’t fit a 10/12 anyway. Angelle collection sizes are so ill fitting, that’s obvious.

I wouldn’t comment on someone’s weight, and I’m sure he’s a far nicer person than you.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.