Elle Darby #35 went to LDN with a face full of filler, now a size S but looks no thinner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don’t understand is why they chose to buy a house on a new build estate? They spent soo much money on it when they could’ve found a lovely little detached and more secluded family home in their area for the same price? So strange especially when you have all this money and are more well known then the average person why would you choose to live somewhere so visible when you could get a lot nicer and safer elsewhere !

Reactions: 29
What I don’t understand is why they chose to buy a house on a new build estate? They spent soo much money on it when they could’ve found a lovely little detached and more secluded family home in their area for the same price? So strange especially when you have all this money and are more well known then the average person why would you choose to live somewhere so visible when you could get a lot nicer and safer elsewhere !
I’m assuming it’s because you can finance 95% of a new build but kit on older homes. They are very flash with everything and I bet it’s all financed. Like the cars.

Reactions: 13
because they want something that is NEW and perfect and it means they didn’t need to lift a finger except to tell bubba where to panel and paint something in farrow and ball. it’s not their aesthetic boo, how could they live in DUST I mean, the tragedy!? Lucy has many faults but they graft and they get really stuck in with their renos.

I’m assuming it’s because you can finance 95% of a new build but kit on older homes. They are very flash with everything and I bet it’s all financed. Like the cars.
Also this. I mean to some degree is it more financially clever to have cars on finance as they depreciate and that way you don’t always suffer the loss but that’s not why they’ve done it 😂 connors used up some of his monthly pocket money for the space ship 😂

I more worry about saints future if they keep pissing money away like this it makes me cringe

Reactions: 16
Lucy had a very different upbringing I’m guessing, Elle was allowed to an entitled brat.

Reactions: 19
Lucy had a very different upbringing I’m guessing, Elle was allowed to an entitled brat.
Yeah different mums and I think that Elle’s mum was the one with money, whereas I don’t think Lucy’s mum was that well off. You can tell Elle was worshipped by her mum, whereas Lucy had more of a normal life.

Reactions: 25
Yeah different mums and I think that Elle’s mum was the one with money, whereas I don’t think Lucy’s mum was that well off. You can tell Elle was worshipped by her mum, whereas Lucy had more of a normal life.
yes I get that vibe, the other girls seem much more down to earth. Katie is lovely too, think Elle has allowed social media ‘fame’ to go to her head.

Reactions: 18
yeah, I agree. The twins(from the little we see)seem to be very much normal too. I do wonder how the family dynamic works when they're together I wonder if it’s all boooo sisssssss crap or if they don’t actually bother much these days

Reactions: 14
yeah, I agree. The twins(from the little we see)seem to be very much normal too. I do wonder how the family dynamic works when they're together I wonder if it’s all boooo sisssssss crap or if they don’t actually bother much these days
Would be very embarrassing if they do! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You know what’s crazy, I look at their life , the house the money the business the cars etc and I actually feel depressed 😂 not in an envying way .
I would honestly hate their life!! Beige materialistic hell

Reactions: 18
Plot Twist!
The 'new member' is actually Carby is just trying to befriend tattlers to work out who the neighbourhood spy is!👀🤔😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Plot Twist!
The 'new member' is actually Carby is just trying to befriend tattlers to work out who the neighbourhood spy is!👀🤔😂
As much as I would LOVE to have nothing more to do all day than mislead poor young girls into buying cheap tatty clothing and putting out damaging body ideals through heavily photoshopped selfies in order to fund my lavish lifestyle…I unfortunately have to work for a living 😭

however I am 100% on board with teaming up to dish the dirt!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
They’re gonna end up like the ACE family. Exploiting their kids for money and clout, and pissing it up the wall on extravagant purchases to flex on social media with nothing to leave for their children.

Reactions: 15
Who else hates when she says “I’ve missed you guys SO much” 😂 what a lie . The angels are the last thing she thinks about everyday and making content for them is more like a chore to her

Reactions: 20
I dunno about anyone else but I’m so glad Elle is back from MaTeRnity leave 😂😂🤣 🥳🎉🎉🤗🎈 This thread was as disconnected and dead as Elle and Connor’s fairytale true love blah blah blah story romance for a while!
Hiiiiiiiii Anglesssssssssss 📐

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.