Elle Darby #35 went to LDN with a face full of filler, now a size S but looks no thinner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's the thing, at the end of the day the bottom line is that YouTube way of life is not sustainable. It was last year but only because bojo locked us away and threw away the god dam key so I hope to god they are not expecting the same level of income this year when we have been allowed fresh air again.. but as its been mentioned I am also very much looking forward to the tit show and I hope when that pretty little pimp ride that she has stupidly brought her walking corpse gets towed away, that our residential neighbour tattles catch it alllllll on video!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Those kennels that constantly‘gift’ those two must be bleeping mugs! Have some bloody pride and build your business up without having to give free tit to freelaoding chavs. They really are the lowest of low, keep taking the free stays whilst spending god knows what on cars etc.

Reactions: 23
It’s because she oversized to an 10!

I would have LOVED to be a fly on the wall when the penny dropped that they weren’t actually VIP’s. I went red when Connor said he was having a few drinks to calm the nerves hahahahahahaa. And the way Elle said this is our first time at the NTA’s oh god I can’t cope. Do they not actually realise they aren’t famous 🤣🤣🤣

Can’t stand the way she cuts her waist off with her hand to make it look smaller. You had a baby 2 months ago nobody expects you to look ‘snatched boo’ 😩
Honestly I was mortified for him what on earth did he have to be nervous for he was practically sat on the roof??? Jesus I went to see a show last week do you think I was nervous knowing celebrities were in the same room? No 😂 Because I’m not important and definitely wasn’t going to be on any red carpet or be papped just like him

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those kennels that constantly‘gift’ those two must be bleeping mugs! Have some bloody pride and build your business up without having to give free tit to freelaoding chavs. They really are the lowest of low, keep taking the free stays whilst spending god knows what on cars etc.
I know! Fair enough maybe for their opening for publicity but to still be doing it 3 years on?! It's like James and Carys who don't pay for dog food but get very expensive stuff gifted every month!

Reactions: 12
It annoys me so much how they don’t pay for their dogs and get it all gifted. In the NTA (cringe) video she said herbies harness was chewed and he couldn’t wear it and she’s not bothered to buy him a new one. Probably waiting for one to be ‘ad-gifted’. Just buy your dog a harness- I’m sure you can afford one given you spent £41k on a new car

Reactions: 17
I watched the NTA’s vlog and all I could think of was it was such a rush and waste of time for them to be THAT FAR away and begging to get into an after party would be the last thing I’d wanna be doing with a small baby. The cringe footage with Lucinda you can see her drunk eyes and ugh it just made me feel so awkward!

Also the pictures of her all orange non blended foundation vs her on camera are worlds apart o just can’t understand why she bothers 😂

Reactions: 16
Woww look how far Connor’s arms stretched to bypass Elle for the hand placement 😂😏 The leach
A87BC9EE-24C9-4CE8-B9DF-DE7AB6D26525.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When I zoomed in, those look like Elle’s acrylic nails. However, I’m sure ConJOB immediately started following the girl on IG😖

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She is one to blame for not checking the measurements.
12-14 medium :rolleyes: Medium = 10/12 everyone knows that.

Her boyfriend is 19 stone :sick:
I haven't got anything in about a year I liked the knitted cardigans. The sizing is SHOCKING. I got a jumper in a medium I'm size 10 it was far too big you could of fitted me in it ten times over I gave it to my sister who is a size 16 and it fits her perfectly

Reactions: 1
That's not Conmans hand, you would see his arm between the girl and Elle's shoulders if it were him, his shoulders not even raised.
I know boo 🙈😂😂 I was just being silly 🙃 No ones arm is that long 😂

He’d be super employable/plenty of jobs he could get if so,other than part time YouTubeing….

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.