Elle Darby #35 went to LDN with a face full of filler, now a size S but looks no thinner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FA6FAEAE-DE7D-4C82-BF72-535241ABC1AA.jpeg
Comparison with Louise Pentland (who I love btw) who is very open about being plus size and as she puts it ā€œwobbly bitsā€ Iā€™m not at all trying to shame Elleā€™s size Iā€™m a 14 myself so no supermodel but I would definitely appreciate some transparency.

• Heart
Reactions: 150
View attachment 756248

Why does Conman look like a corpse? šŸ¤£
Are you new here? šŸ˜‚

He's always had a look of Prince Phillip but since getting engaged and having a baby he's rapidly looked more and more ill, despite promoting #gifted vitamins and healthy meals. Either the life has been sucked out of him realising he can no longer actually behave like a complete man child, or Elle's been taking blood from him to pump into her lips

• Haha
Reactions: 38
View attachment 756252Comparison with Louise Pentland (who I love btw) who is very open about being plus size and as she puts it ā€œwobbly bitsā€ Iā€™m not at all trying to shame Elleā€™s size Iā€™m a 14 myself so no supermodel but I would definitely appreciate some transparency.
I genuinely hand on heart thought you'd put 2 pictures of Elle up. Not in a snarky, bitchy way but clearly very little difference in size.

• Heart
Reactions: 112
I think part of Elle's problem, and the reason she's so insecure, is she has a false image in her head of what she actually looks like and gets shocked when she sees the reality in photos/videos so then has to edit to the high heavens to resemble the image she has of what she looks like. It's body dysmorphia but in reverse to the usual type, in her head she's got this Barbie like figure with a tight waist and hourglass hips but in reality, she carries quite a lot of weight elsewhere too (which is absolutely fine). I think that's why she was so comfortable being pregnant because for once, the image in her head of what she looked like was actually accurate. It's such a shame, especially now she's started messing with her face as it's hard to recover from that.

Reactions: 36
Correct me if Iā€™m wrong but didnā€™t Elle have obsessive body image problems when she was doing the body building? Iā€™m sure sheā€™s said in the past she was not living healthy back then.
Maybe some of those issues are creeping back up again now?

Reactions: 12
Do you think theyā€™ve been practicing this position of ā€˜hide the tummy area so the cameras donā€™t get an honest picture of EDā€™?

I canā€™t abide this type of deceitful behaviour. The average size of a UK woman is a 16. Why is having curves being treated as abnormal? I have zero respect for the shallow people who behave like these two.
ED89E543-3C45-43C4-93B1-9FC20C20FBBB.jpeg

Reactions: 25
FCABD968-FCB0-4FF5-975A-73E5D1F3A559.jpeg

Surely the angle boos can see that Elle IS NOT a size 8 nor xs, even before the baby! Also, Saint looks like heā€™s letting us know that Elle didnā€™t brush her teeth šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As I said in the previous thread, I honestly think Elle has a bit of body dysmorphia and it is sad to think. The DM she got is right, she does look much better natural. I actually feel like I could love Elle if she was more honest, and smiled more etc. when she smiles on pics I think she actually looks so lovely, but the ridiculous fillers and pout double her age. I think sheā€™d gain far more fans if she was more natural. I also think she chose completely the wrong dress for the occasion and her body shape - too puffy, she needed something more with a better silhouette and maybe more figure hugging in parts.

Cba with her sucking up to the Love Island lot mind you too

Reactions: 19
I think she looked great, but it's tainted by the constant lies about her size, filters and angles to maintain the illusion she's a size 8. Elle, you have a wonderful figure, you look great, drop the lies and embrace it, it's toxic for your fans and it must be exhausting for you too.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
45EFE3E7-F299-40E0-AA1A-733854FE5D38.jpeg

Itā€™s not the fact she has extra chub because most people do but itā€™s the fact she lies šŸ™‚šŸ™‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
36B59772-9CE7-43D3-8FC9-A971B866CBF7.jpeg

She will always have confidence issues and need to edit her photos because she eats TOO MUCH unhealthy stuff! Look at the amount of food they are eating IN BED. My gawdšŸ˜³

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.