Elle Darby #34 Boring as sin, Conye’s in the gym, hand still stuck in the biscuit tin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I noticed that. Hector has looked quite skinny for a while, but herbie also looks like he has dropped in weight recently too.
Someone else mentioned also but I felt uncomfortable too when the dogs are really up close & personal

They’re both adorable but Elle & Con should take control & stop overly babying them

Reactions: 9
The difference in photos of what Carys has posted and what Elle has is rather amusing 🤣

Reactions: 5
The difference in photos of what Carys has posted and what Elle has is rather amusing 🤣
Carys still looks better though 😬 Elle is literally glowing orange. She can't get on that sofa or else she'll stain it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Slight non sequitur. Does Ellenor actually make any money from this or is it just a way for her old man to launder the loot he stole from Enron by layering it with the freebies she cadges from brands in exchange for buzz and reach?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Id say in comparison elle is a size smaller than carys so for arguments sake lets say a 12. I wonder if she showed carys her tummy. Shes hiding it well atm. I think she wants to workout and then reveal it

Reactions: 7
I'm sure it's probably already been said but I really think these 'influencers' should make it more clear that all the gadgets for babies are LUXURIES. I've had two children and my first we did everything on a budget, no gadgets, secondhand crib etc and baby was fine. This baby we've been able to get more gadgets and yes it's saved time, but my baby is no happier and I'm not a better mother due to this extra expenditure.
I think influencers (especially those with a younger audience like Elle) should make it clear that you don't need these things, as I worry first time Moms would get themselves into debt to buy them when there really is no need.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Carys and Ell are worlds apart!
Carys is glowing and revelling in motherhood. Whereas Ell………
Besides, what genuine person nicknames themselves ANGEL for gods sake?

Reactions: 10
I'm sure it's probably already been said but I really think these 'influencers' should make it more clear that all the gadgets for babies are LUXURIES. I've had two children and my first we did everything on a budget, no gadgets, secondhand crib etc and baby was fine. This baby we've been able to get more gadgets and yes it's saved time, but my baby is no happier and I'm not a better mother due to this extra expenditure.
I think influencers (especially those with a younger audience like Elle) should make it clear that you don't need these things, as I worry first time Moms would get themselves into debt to buy them when there really is no need.
So true!

What awful pictures of Carys and Carby it doesn’t do either of them justice.
Elles covered in mutt hair and she’s desperately tried to edit out her third chin and Carys looks like she’s spilt yesterday’s tea in her lap
View attachment 716882
I thought that! Pretty dresses would of looked better oversized sweater don't do anything for them! And you can see Elle does have a bit of a belly as expect but stop trying to hide it really looks worst 💞

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So true!

I thought that! Pretty dresses would of looked better oversized sweater don't do anything for them! And you can see Elle does have a bit of a belly as expect but stop trying to hide it really looks worst 💞
Not defending Elle but this is literally the mum uniform. I'm over a year post partum and would still punch you if you suggested I'd look better in a pretty dress.

Edit to say : you sound like my mum 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
So true!

I wish Carys would burn those bloody shorts. Absolutely nobody wants to the outline of your labia in lycra, Boo 👎

Yes, when they constantly filter/ lie about their size and have a huge following of young women. We judge Ellie, not her being a ‘mum’. She is the worst at portraying a false image
Exactly. We're judging on Elle on how much of an artifical plonker she looks when she overly edits most of her pics, when ones like these are more natural.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Iv never seen a baby to take after his dads hairline as a newborn.. when’s the #gifted hair transplant?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Whyyy is she practically giving the dogs the baby toys its winding me up lol. Here herbie have a good old sniff and dribble of your ✨baby brothers✨ toys but no herbie you can’t keep stealing them because they aren’t yours
Probably a bit over dramatic but I would’ve kept just one room dog free for the baby at least

Reactions: 26
Whyyy is she practically giving the dogs the baby toys its winding me up lol. Here herbie have a good old sniff and dribble of your ✨baby brothers✨ toys but no herbie you can’t keep stealing them because they aren’t yours
Probably a bit over dramatic but I would’ve kept just one room dog free for the baby at least
I literally came here to comment the same ! I can’t stand seeing the dogs sniffing and dribbling over everything of the baby’s !! And everything is just covered in hair ! I agree with you the baby room should be off limits to the dogs !

Reactions: 14
Carys and Ell are worlds apart!
Carys is glowing and revelling in motherhood. Whereas Ell………
Besides, what genuine person nicknames themselves ANGEL for gods sake?
Carys glowing and revelling? Afraid I disagree. She can't go 24 hours without needing 'me time', the interactions with Amber she shows appear forced and unnatural and she's said multiple times she's mourning her relationship pre baby all the while insisting everything is perfect.
I don't think either of these girls particularly considered the consequences of having a baby in their early 20s when that are so used to doing exactly what they want, when they want. They both seem to have thought baby would just fit around their lives and they could continue as they were. If anything I think Elle is slightly more adaptable as since she seems happy to stay local, not have big nights out, have family oriented holidays etc.

Reactions: 47
Why is this the thumbnail pls? Such a catfish when you compare her insta to her vlogs

edit: that goes for our gal rach too actually hHaha
BFE52501-D330-4956-B29F-5488AEB94E99.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.