Elle Darby #34 Boring as sin, Conye’s in the gym, hand still stuck in the biscuit tin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but it’s quite funny how she is back exactly where she was before.
I don’t think she’s ever stopped or ever will…
Elle says whatever sounds good at the time BUT alwaysss to fit HER narrative or current storyline/character role of the day.Be it the P.T,an angelle girl boss,a Mum (Mom 🙄) one minute this type of Mum then that type of Mum,then back again.She’s a chamele-mom!
An amazing pregnancy vessel growing woman that loved her body and herself,a sexy,stylish,sassy Gal,a trend setting influencer who can’t be anything but real, honest and genuine- Like she stands out or differs from all the others,a mourning struggling daughter,the most amazing and infatuated with her fiancée fiancée,the bestest big sister to her sister that has extra needs,suffering from postnatal depression or anxiety (postpartum 🙄) which seems to be selective,Then she’s the shopping queen,
the cosmetics as in filler/botox,nails,hair/glam squad.Party goer,Now she’s insecure….. 🙈
(🙃🥴😕🙃🥴🙃 and I’m DIZZY ASF)
She’s too many characters rolled into one person
Its NON STOP- She HAS to always be ‘something’ for the likes,the love and adoring/complimentary comments.SHE LOVES IT! It’s always herself herself herself and always her best self too unless she’s going for the sympathy on that particular day or whatever she’s seen someone say,she’ll jump on the train and rinse it while it’s ‘fashionable’
I haven’t even followed her for a year and soon worked out-
She thinks she’s something (hot) special that’s the envy of women or up there with the stunners of the celebrity world A-Z.
She is (delusional) full of herself. And is/has to the BEST of the best and believes her OWN (in her head/Instagram/Y.T) hype.
She’s got a very real nasty streak,she’s jealous,an ego maniac and is 100% narcissistic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The comments on her post are sickening, she obviously posted that hate comment to get pitty it’s pathetic, the hair line is awful, dunno why she couldn’t do her own make up and why she needed a stylist is beyond me, you were in the nose bleed seats, obviously thought she’s was actually invited it’s hilarious. People are commenting about her appearance after having a baby and how they wanna look like that? She’s clearly hates her body so why pretend you don’t?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.