Elle Darby #34 Boring as sin, Conye’s in the gym, hand still stuck in the biscuit tin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yay my first thread title! Thanks angle boo’s ✨

Re: the photo with carys

Nice to see an actual smile rather than that god awful pout she usually does. But isn’t it interesting how they look the same size roughly? When carys openly shared she is a size 14? But that’s none of my business…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I would say she has been combination feeding from the very start. I doubt she took a breastfeeding pic while never having breastfed before that would be so strange. But i noticed they registered saint at 10 days old and she wore a high neck dress so she must have had expressed or formula fed that time. in her recent tour of her utility room not one piece of breastfeeding equipment. Ive formula fed two babies i dont see the shame in it

not saying anyone is shaming her but I think she is shaming herself by making it out like she had to give it up for reasons that I think are lies lol
There’s no shame in it at all, the shame for me is the dishonesty/lying.

Reactions: 17
I thought Elle looked nice in the pictures and looks much better when she actually smiles for photos.

Not everyone will agree but I thought Elle looked slimmer than Carys. You can tell by their faces and maybe round the stomach/leg area. It's hard to tell as they both have baggy jumpers on.. The jumper does look roomy. Now I don't believe Elle is a size 8, I feel like she might make more of an effort with exercising as her wedding is coming up

Feel bad for saying it but I don't believe Carys is a 14

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I thought Elle looked nice in the pictures and looks much better when she actually smiles for photos.

Not everyone will agree but I thought Elle looked slimmer than Carys. You can tell by their faces and maybe round the stomach/leg area. It's hard to tell as they both have baggy jumpers on. Now I don't believe Elle is a size 8, I feel like she might make more of an effort with exercising as her wedding is coming up
I feel that Photoshop was heavily used lmao, because I don't believe they are that slim, hence the baggy jumpers, so they could angle it etc ,🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
One thing I find strange is this beige colour pallet the for the babies clothes

Reactions: 13
At first I thought Elle traveled to Carys as Carys looks so chill and comfy on the couch and Elle looks glam and standing lol by glam i mean bothered with makeup

Reactions: 3
Ok this is a weird one, but I’ve just watched her story from today and Herbie is looking a bit ribby.
i have a working dog and I know you’d rather them look a little slimmer than too fat, but idk. They both look skinnier than normal. Did anyone else think that or am I just being a cretin haha

Reactions: 6
Love MAM bottles, they're my go to...but does she not realize that they can self sterilize in the microwave, you don't need another contraption for them (which is what makes them so handy!)

Reactions: 7
Love MAM bottles, they're my go to...but does she not realize that they can self sterilize in the microwave, you don't need another contraption for them (which is what makes them so handy!)
Exactly! But she needs the unnecessary contraption to convince people to swipe up and get her more engagement 👌

Reactions: 13
Ok this is a weird one, but I’ve just watched her story from today and Herbie is looking a bit ribby.
i have a working dog and I know you’d rather them look a little slimmer than too fat, but idk. They both look skinnier than normal. Did anyone else think that or am I just being a cretin haha
Yeah actually. I thought this before!

Reactions: 4
Yeah I noticed that. Hector has looked quite skinny for a while, but herbie also looks like he has dropped in weight recently too.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Eeh I can’t help but think Carby has picked theee worst photos of Carys to upload 😬😂 & done her proper dirty! quite funny when you look at the one Carys has uploaded which appears to be the only half decent one of herself 😬

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.