Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

klady

VIP Member
BFE81B23-F43B-4CB3-97CD-0886FEA2A454.jpeg

9A0A020E-70E4-4376-998C-45DBA4819EFF.jpeg

In just under 8 hours, Saint turned their fucking smug faces into REALITY. We knew you could do it, Saint! Keep up the good job, Sainty-Ainty😂💃🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 75

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Saint has a ‘tantrum’ no Elle he’s a baby that’s weeks old, you’ve taken him to a loud, noisy city when he’s used to his quiet, calm home, what the hell did you expect? Sounds like reality has hit them hard today and they might just be realising they can’t live their life the same way for with a baby and actually might need to adapt and put his needs first!

Reactions: 74

ooono

Saint had a tantrum today.....
Wtf a month old baby does not just have a "tantrum" 🙄
God help her when he hits the terrible 2s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
The fact that she really said “Connor was going to buy himself a pair of trainers to thank himself for getting through it but they were sold out of his size” ….what?! Buy himself a pair of trainers to congratulate himself on being a parent? Did they not expect their 6 week old baby to cry? Jesus, they’re in for a wild ride

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

kizzy

VIP Member
The worst 20 mins of her life because her baby was crying, what about the first 12 minutes of your babys life when he needed emergency help with his breathing, surely that was worse. Grow up you stupid pair, you have created a child for the attention and likes, you have made your bed, now lie on it !

Reactions: 65

Rusty1414

I have never posted before always just been a bit of a lurker….but I feel really uneasy after watching Elle’s QA, as someone who has been trying TTC for over 2 years and had a miscarriage I actually found it really triggering to watch her talk about how her life before being a mum and basically that her life before was irrelevant. I already feel worthless that my body hasn’t allowed me to carrying a baby (yet) but it just made me feel shitty and I wish she would think a bit more about what she says……

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

klady

VIP Member
A60366B8-F0B0-49A8-BEA1-B5D4727128E5.jpeg

Don’t make the unfathomable heartache about you, Elle. You can show compassion and empathy without talking about your privilege!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

klady

VIP Member
3ADDBE73-07B9-4A81-8F3A-C4470FAE15A4.jpeg

ConJOB is about to do a video about his life titled, A Day In The Life. Con we already know how your day starts. Here it is:

• Haha
Reactions: 53

HolymolyMeohmy

Howling at her stories. It's so clear that this has genuinely bothered her.

Also her lips look a fucking state.

Good luck on your tropical holiday, I'm sure the plane will be a breeze

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Elle Darby #35 went to London with a face full of filler, is now a size S but looks no thinner?

• Haha

gossipgirl123321

maybe im alone here but it REALLY pisses me off when she doesn’t stop banging on about how motherhood makes her feel worthy etc like fair enough im sure motherhood makes you feel a whole load of complete new emotions but surely those who chose not to have kids are just as worthy and it doesn’t make them any less of a person?

and the whole ‘my body hasn’t really changed that much since pregnancy/birth’ is bullshit. we have seen the real elle

• Heart
Reactions: 52

TheABCFamily

I genuinely think Elle has been out more times/left Saint more times in 8 weeks than I've left my 6 yo, 3 yo and 2 yo in 6 years 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Dandylion1

VIP Member
Why did they take a baby that’s a few weeks old all the way to London just so they could shop? How many hours is that in the car? Need to sort their priorities out. She just said because of the tantrum she treated herself to a chocolate love heart and con was gunna treat himself to a new pair of trainers but they didn’t have his size hahahaha can you imagine living life like this!!

• Haha

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
What awful pictures of carys and Elle it doesn’t do either of them justice.
Elles covered in mutt hair and she’s desperately tried to edit out her third chin and Carys looks like she’s spilt yesterday’s tea in her lap
View attachment 716882
Possibly an unpopular opinion here but……I thought Elle look ok here! Lol! At least there’s just a genuine smile no silly pout or weird face pulling just a normal smile…..and I think she genuinely looks so much nicer when she smiles like that! I can’t comment on the dog hair coming from a family that’s always had cats and dogs and it being a constant bloody battle not to get covered in it no matter how much cleaning and hoovering my mum used to do 🙈 so I can’t judge her for that! Lol!!

Possibly an unpopular opinion here but……I thought Elle look ok here! Lol! At least there’s just a genuine smile no silly pout or weird face pulling just a normal smile…..and I think she genuinely looks so much nicer when she smiles like that! I can’t comment on the dog hair coming from a family that’s always had cats and dogs and it being a constant bloody battle not to get covered in it no matter how much cleaning and hoovering my mum used to do 🙈 so I can’t judge her for that! Lol!!
I agree though, carys doesn’t look great but then she seems to have lost the ability to dress herself nicely entirely and not just since she had amber! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 51