Elle Darby #34 Boring as sin, Conye’s in the gym, hand still stuck in the biscuit tin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap
Con is doing compare me to baby saint instagram polls
elle is sleeping in bed to eleven while leave con to look after saint
hector went to the vet
the stalker has printed pics of Elle, con and saint to make a photo album to send to them
elle photoshopping her chin to be Jafar from Aladdin
Elle photoshopped Saint while leaving herself looking bad in a dirty bra and mum bun
stalker granny has made Elle re think exposing saint to the angelles

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What’s wrong with a kettle and scoops of powder , my youngest is 8 and oldest 16, how things have changed over the years 🙀🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also don’t mention absolutely anything to do with a baby whatsoever or we get shoved in the mumsnet hole 😂

(which when the thread gets derailed arguing about people’s opinions and experiences for PAGES I absolutely get BUT she has just had a baby and I think it’s fair comment on what she’s discussing/showing simply because sometimes other people might not realise why something is dangerous or stupid of her to aff link or recommend or just downright idiotic if you catch my drift)

Continue the biscuit crumbs here

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
What awful pictures of Carys and Carby it doesn’t do either of them justice.
Elles covered in mutt hair and she’s desperately tried to edit out her third chin and Carys looks like she’s spilt yesterday’s tea in her lap
6D6037C2-B433-448A-A1CB-23BC92D3C830.jpeg

Reactions: 20
🚨🚨*potential mumsnet alert avoid this post if any mentions of baby things makes you lose your mind* 🚨 🚨
Thanks to @Wophie for the link to that Nuby bottle cooler, looks really useful will be deffo getting this for any future 👶🏼

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
What awful pictures of carys and Elle it doesn’t do either of them justice.
Elles covered in mutt hair and she’s desperately tried to edit out her third chin and Carys looks like she’s spilt yesterday’s tea in her lap
View attachment 716882
Possibly an unpopular opinion here but……I thought Elle look ok here! Lol! At least there’s just a genuine smile no silly pout or weird face pulling just a normal smile…..and I think she genuinely looks so much nicer when she smiles like that! I can’t comment on the dog hair coming from a family that’s always had cats and dogs and it being a constant bloody battle not to get covered in it no matter how much cleaning and hoovering my mum used to do 🙈 so I can’t judge her for that! Lol!!

Possibly an unpopular opinion here but……I thought Elle look ok here! Lol! At least there’s just a genuine smile no silly pout or weird face pulling just a normal smile…..and I think she genuinely looks so much nicer when she smiles like that! I can’t comment on the dog hair coming from a family that’s always had cats and dogs and it being a constant bloody battle not to get covered in it no matter how much cleaning and hoovering my mum used to do 🙈 so I can’t judge her for that! Lol!!
I agree though, carys doesn’t look great but then she seems to have lost the ability to dress herself nicely entirely and not just since she had amber! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 51
Also don’t mention absolutely anything to do with a baby whatsoever or we get shoved in the mumsnet hole 😂

Possibly an unpopular opinion here but……I thought Elle look ok here! Lol! At least there’s just a genuine smile no silly pout or weird face pulling just a normal smile…..and I think she genuinely looks so much nicer when she smiles like that!
I actually agree with this tbf! I don’t know if it’s edited or not but it actually seems like a genuine photo for once in both of their lives!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone else think she’s been bottle feeding from the start & the breastfeeding chat was all for the ‘gram? I just find it strange how she can recommend so many products already because ‘Saint loves them’ when she’s apparently only recently switched to formula feeding. No sign of the expensive Medela pump she apparently bought as she was also expressing. Would those parts be in the steriliser?

It’s also pretty clear to me that Conor does the lions share of parenting, Elle just seems interested in content for the ‘gram. He is a natural with him, it’s actually sweet to see. At least Saint has one parent who is interested in him as something other than an Instagram prop.

Reactions: 39

I actually agree with this tbf! I don’t know if it’s edited or not but it actually seems like a genuine photo for once in both of their lives!
I actually think it’s a nice picture too! It’s not as posed as it could be, they both seem genuinely happy, they def look like two friends vs two influencers if you know what I mean!

Does anyone else think she’s been bottle feeding from the start & the breastfeeding chat was all for the ‘gram? I just find it strange how she can recommend so many products already because ‘Saint loves them’ when she’s apparently only recently switched to formula feeding. No sign of the expensive Medela pump she apparently bought as she was also expressing. Would those parts be in the steriliser?
I did get that kinda vibe - I’d have thought it would taken you at least 3/4 weeks to know if you get on with something personally/enough to buy something but I suppose money is no object for them.

Reactions: 11

It’s also pretty clear to me that Conor does the lions share of parenting, Elle just seems interested in content for the ‘gram. He is a natural with him, it’s actually sweet to see. At least Saint has one parent who is interested in him as something other than an Instagram prop.
I would say she has been combination feeding from the very start. I doubt she took a breastfeeding pic while never having breastfed before that would be so strange. But i noticed they registered saint at 10 days old and she wore a high neck dress so she must have had expressed or formula fed that time. in her recent tour of her utility room not one piece of breastfeeding equipment. Ive formula fed two babies i dont see the shame in it

I would say she has been combination feeding from the very start. I doubt she took a breastfeeding pic while never having breastfed before that would be so strange. But i noticed they registered saint at 10 days old and she wore a high neck dress so she must have had expressed or formula fed that time. in her recent tour of her utility room not one piece of breastfeeding equipment. Ive formula fed two babies i dont see the shame in it
not saying anyone is shaming her but I think she is shaming herself by making it out like she had to give it up for reasons that I think are lies lol

Reactions: 15
What awful pictures of Carys and Carby it doesn’t do either of them justice.
View attachment 716882
It’s very interesting how similar in size they look… but carys is a 14 and Elle is an 8… 🤥

Reactions: 42
I’ve been away so completely out the loop but has she had her hair done? It was starting to look so good with the roots I literally cannot stand her platinum hair 🥴

Reactions: 3
I’ve been away so completely out the loop but has she had her hair done? It was starting to look so good with the roots I literally cannot stand her platinum hair 🥴
yep, had her rats tails taken out yesterday I think. I agree, I was watching some old vlogs a few weeks back and her hair was much nicer when it was toned down and more natural blonde!

Reactions: 6
No she didn't just do a post on her IG stories mentioning the absolute atrocity that's happening in Afghanistan at the moment, followed by a post about her new hairdo?!?

You had a chance to redeem yourself there by highlighting the plight of the Afghan people and then keeping your IG stories quiet and modest for 24 hours out of respect but no-no....🤷🏼‍♀️🤨🤡🤮

Oh. Em. Gee. GuYs I'm so educated about Kabul and Afghanistan, but Ya Angel Gal also got a hair cut Booo whaddaya think?? 💋✌

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 31
No she didn't just do a post on her IG stories mentioning the absolute atrocity that's happening in Afghanistan at the moment, followed by a post about her new hairdo?!?

You had a chance to redeem yourself there by highlighting the plight of the Afghan people and then keeping your IG stories quiet and modest for 24 hours out of respect but no-no....🤷🏼‍♀️🤨🤡🤮

Oh. Em. Gee. GuYs I'm so educated about Kabul and Afghanistan, but Ya Angel Gal also got a hair cut Booo whaddaya think?? 💋✌
She only shared it I would think because Lucy did in the first instance 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Probably already been mentioned sorry but has she had her chin filler done again? On pics of her with carys it’s weirdly pointy at the bottom

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.