Elle Darby #33 In a unitard edited to high heaven, first trip to car park for Saint Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wanted to drop in and say RUH are great my cousin had a baby there two weeks ago but I really can’t imagine they gave carby any special treatment esp when they kicked my cousin out at 4am becuase they were so busy 😂

Reactions: 11
Conman really is stealing a living isn't he...does he do anything other than work out and occasionally model for Primark? 😂
He's also a highly skilled actor babes.... have you not seen his Cereal and Hello Fresh IG adverts? His method acting is out of this world, even Michael Gambon and Sir Ian McKellan are worried they'll lose roles to him now. No one can bend over in pretend hunger pains and not look like they are legitimately shitting themselves instead like Our Con. 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Let's get back to ripping into their photos 😂😂 wtf is this pose? Can you imagine seeing them out in public posing for these kinds of photos. I'd love to watch it 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20210804_111911_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She had a private room for induction ....and then one on delivery suite. But, when it was time for her to go to the postnatal ward...she filmed and was whispering that she was 'in a ward with other women' - so had to whisper.......
She was treated like the regular person she actually is rather than the celebrity she thinks she is. Love that someone came in saying she asked for all this special treatment when the vlog proves she didn’t get it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
F53F967D-A2A5-4861-B873-3A7F990795DE.jpeg

C1963DC8-6038-4F86-A92B-E5B924AFCF41.jpeg
ConJOB, that looks like the same black tat you wear everyday! Also, don‘t start competing with your newborn. You won’t win. You’re a LOSER in every sense of the word!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I was kinda taken back when i saw the post about baby boy being diagnosed with silent reflux at just 3 weeks. i can totally imagine baby just being fussy, crying etc and her presuming there has to be more wrong.
Silent reflux isn't something that is diagnosed just like that, it usually comes after weeks/ months of a very upset baby. considering he was only 3 weeks when diagnosed how long and how distraught was he? because in any of the vlogs we have seen everything was apparently perfect and natural for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Here is a prime example 😂
no way is that her??? Is it? Is this one of her famous photoshopped pics, her face on another girls body? It can’t be her… I’m so shocked
I’ve just spoken with my friend who did a nurses hair who actually help deliver Elle’s baby… apparently she demanded a private room to be away from other mums and didn’t want to mix with others and asked to use the back doors as she was worried about paparazzi!
RUH doesn’t have private rooms.You only deliver in the room she vlogged in and then you get put on a ward with 3 other mums.

Reactions: 2
no way is that her??? Is it? Is this one of her famous photoshopped pics, her face on another girls body? It can’t be her… I’m so shocked

RUH doesn’t have private rooms.You only deliver in the room she vlogged in and then you get put on a ward with 3 other mums.
They did when i had my son cos i had one for my whole stay (induction + c section, the only time i wasnt in my room was when i was in the delivery suite) - this was 2018 and pre-covid, but i'm sure they do now too.

Reactions: 2
They have private post-delivery rooms (did pre-covid) but you have to pay. I think it was about £75.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 695955
View attachment 695960ConJOB, that looks like the same black tat you wear everyday! Also, don‘t start competing with your newborn. You won’t win. You’re a LOSER in every sense of the word!
Conye is such an infuriatingly vain little imp! What does he do that remotely helps anybody or is of any valuable contribution to society?! Looks like a high school kid on summer break, watching Cartoon Network and eating cereal, posing in the mirror and then retreating to the garage to scroll through his phone for approximately 9 hours per day.

Reactions: 16
And she demanded a tempur pedic mattress and a massage during labour.

These fake stories are so boring

I’ve just spoken with my friend who did a nurses hair who actually help deliver Elle’s baby… apparently she demanded a private room to be away from other mums and didn’t want to mix with others and asked to use the back doors as she was worried about paparazzi!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omggggg my best friends mum's cousins dog is an emotional support dog in bath RUH and he told me that Elle wouldn't let any staff in the room unless they entered with a mcvitie biscuit and swore allegiance to the Angelle collection. He said that she was forcing people to buy her romper in order to enter her room.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
In other news I saw someone on Instagram buy an angelle cap and I messaged them like, BUT WHY?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m actually so jealous of Carby atm, I’m on a diet and I’m craving chocolate Mcvities 🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.