Elle Darby #33 In a unitard edited to high heaven, first trip to car park for Saint Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was kinda taken back when i saw the post about baby boy being diagnosed with silent reflux at just 3 weeks. i can totally imagine baby just being fussy, crying etc and her presuming there has to be more wrong.
Silent reflux isn't something that is diagnosed just like that, it usually comes after weeks/ months of a very upset baby. considering he was only 3 weeks when diagnosed how long and how distraught was he? because in any of the vlogs we have seen everything was apparently perfect and natural for them.
This though! I was really impressed (shocked) when I saw she was breastfeeding & then even more so when she had got to 2 weeks as they can be the hardest. I thought oh maybe she is more determined and strong willed than I thought. Then when I saw that post I just thought typical. I honestly think he's being a normal baby spitting up, being fussy and still figuring out his bowels etc and she's used any excuse to give up breastfeeding. She won't be able to exclusively express for long either. There are so many options for reflux baby before turning to the bottle. Typical Elle.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Omggggg my best friends mum's cousins dog is an emotional support dog in bath RUH and he told me that Elle wouldn't let any staff in the room unless they entered with a mcvitie biscuit and swore allegiance to the Angelle collection. He said that she was forcing people to buy her romper in order to enter her room.
howling 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Has she actually been breast feeding from the beginning ......? Reflux is less common in breastfed babies. In addition, breastfed babies with reflux have been shown to have shorter and fewer reflux episodes and less severe reflux at night than formula-fed babies - Heacock 1992

Has she actually been breast feeding from the beginning ......? Reflux is less common in breastfed babies. In addition, breastfed babies with reflux have been shown to have shorter and fewer reflux episodes and less severe reflux at night than formula-fed babies - Heacock 1992
thats not necessarily true, my daughter was breastfed and had horrific reflux she would projectile vomit constantly and scream all day and all night. Never found the need to change to a bottle though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I found this from ages ago and it made me laugh so much, look at the bleeping photoshopped chin she looks like buzz light year ffs. Get your protractors out looks like a 95 degree AnGeL 📐
The ridiculous thing she’s doing with her lips

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I found this from ages ago and it made me laugh so much, look at the bleeping photoshopped chin she looks like buzz light year ffs. Get your protractors out looks like a 95 degree AnGeL 📐
I just don’t know why people bother when there are videos out there on their own channels that show what they really look like?? Lauren Goodger is one of the worst! And in those latest Now mag or ok mag or whatever she was in, the pics aren’t aren’t as photoshopped as she normally does nor are the videos so you can see what she really looks like and then she goes and posts some heavily filtered stories looking like a completely different person! You aren’t fooling anyone!! It’s crazy!

Reactions: 9
I've just been sat for a good 10 minutes LOLing at this. Never seen such a straight chin 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
duck off her chin is so pointy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
6B9A7FE0-096C-44E7-9B3B-57DC90249E19.jpeg

Ok, cookie, I bet you can’t list 5 things that ConJOB’s talented at🧐 And, mooching can’t be on the list. I’ll concede that ConJOB is bleeping masterly talented at mooching🤷‍♀️ We’ve seen him make toast and Hello Fresh. He’s not talented in those areas! Your turn, cookie. GO!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 697454
Ok, cookie, I bet you can’t list 5 things that ConJOB’s talented at🧐 And, mooching can’t be on the list.
🍪🔮 Talents according to the cookie guru are-
1.Surfing🏄🏻‍♂️ ….the (Instagram 👙) web
2.Saying “Heyyyyy Angelsssss” 👋🏽
3.Spelling 🥴🎓 (This doesn’t include when he lets Elle write the long essays about how beautiful and amazing she is)
4.Being a CE-nO of a company,a part-time YouTuber,a model and the best Daddy to Sainty-Boy.
5.Vampiring 🧛🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 697454
Ok, cookie, I bet you can’t list 5 things that ConJOB’s talented at🧐 And, mooching can’t be on the list. I’ll concede that ConJOB is bleeping masterly talented at mooching🤷‍♀️ We’ve seen him make toast and Hello Fresh. He’s not talented in those areas! Your turn, cookie. GO!
I’m wondering where lucky number 7 is😂😂

He’ll probably spout some bullshit that 33-25-1 = 7 get in the bleeping bin now 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
surpised con didnt photoshop the lucky numbers to help justify saints name. no number 7 then con?

Reactions: 7
They did when i had my son cos i had one for my whole stay (induction + c section, the only time i wasnt in my room was when i was in the delivery suite) - this was 2018 and pre-covid, but i'm sure they do now too.
They have shut down the private rooms and have to keep them open for mums that are needing to isolate or have tested positive. You cannot request one of these under any other circumstance.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 697454
Nah that's how many wanks he's had in the last 6 months..

The cookie knows boo 🍪👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.