Elle Darby #33 In a unitard edited to high heaven, first trip to car park for Saint Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where has all the nurses and midwifes gone from the hospital that were all there when elle was in labour

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve just spoken with my friend who did a nurses hair who actually help deliver Elle’s baby… apparently she demanded a private room to be away from other mums and didn’t want to mix with others and asked to use the back doors as she was worried about paparazzi!
What back doors? Wouldn’t the paparazzi just sit outside those back doors? Unless those back doors led directly to the chocolate biscuit stocked, crumb covered, tit littered garden the zlebs call home! Also, no bleeping way the paparazzi follows these two twats around. But if true…hey, paparazzi, go to the pissed stained car parks and snap away📸

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s clearly bullshit anyway but I just think, imagine if that did put the midwifes in a bad position at work and all because someone’s made some tit up on here. It’s just a step too far, but like you say, we are overrun so they probably wouldn’t take it too serious.
I agree with you 😊 x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ok, so last count, we’ve got a nan, a neighbor, a nurse who helped deliver Saint Seven, and a Labradoodle🧐 My money’s on the Labradoodle - spot on with the call Labradoodle👍

• Haha
Reactions: 47
to be fair we *did* have tattlers checking for black 20 plate range rovers in the car park...

but i think her main concern would be ppl overhearing the name & the fact that any pap pics for the hello mag tips can't be photoshopped to oblivion

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok, so last count, we’ve got a nan, a neighbor, a nurse who helped deliver Saint Seven, and a Labradoodle🧐 My money’s on the Labradoodle - spot on with the call Labradoodle👍
Grandad will be having a go next with his bastard budgie

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine someone who has never actually been papped worrying about paparazzi, yeah really believe that 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The RUH gives you a private room when you’re in for induction anyway, or they do at the moment. Especially as you have to have a full covid test down when you go in. You’re not allowed to leave your room until the results come back (next day for me). If she did demand it, it would have been pointless as she’d have gotten one anyway and there’s also no back way out of the hospital that I can think of, I even saw staff using the same entrance/exit as patients

Reactions: 13
I know it’s obviously heartbreaking that her mum passed and couldn’t be there with her and watch her with her child, but some of the comments from these bloody angles are just uncomfortable

Reactions: 12
Oh DROP ME OUTTTTT!! 🤦🏼‍♀️😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤦🏼‍♀️😂

So many Gullible Glendas on this thread! The original poster was also the one that told us they'd seen Connor on a night out in Bath when Elle was heavily pregnant at home. No way was that true, the furthest she would've let him go at that point would've been to the front door to greet the Deliveroo driver.

And as for Paparazzi.... not even Gleam could convince a photographer to stand outside the hospital snapping a couple of non-entites taking their newborn home.

The only time Elle is ever asked for an autograph is when she has to sign the Hermes delivery drivers device for her begged for #gifted freebies.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Wtf has the photographer done to this picture ... It's so heavily photoshopped I thought it was a digital drawing !
terrible, wonder if connors concerned SSS has his hairline 😂

JOKES obviously I know he’s a baby and their hair falls out don’t come for me I’ve just had my weetabix 👊🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine someone who has never actually been papped worrying about paparazzi, yeah really believe that 🥴🥴🥴
I think Elle should’ve been reassured that paps wouldn’t be flocking to the hospital to leak the first pic of the royal baby when fast fashion clothing brands tweeted their engagement and pregnancy announcements and all the comments were like “who are these people?”, “who is this couple and why is this news?”, “am I supposed to know who these two are?” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She had a private room for induction ....and then one on delivery suite. But, when it was time for her to go to the postnatal ward...she filmed and was whispering that she was 'in a ward with other women' - so had to whisper.......

Reactions: 14
Conman really is stealing a living isn't he...does he do anything other than work out and occasionally model for Primark? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.