Elle Darby #33 In a unitard edited to high heaven, first trip to car park for Saint Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just spoken with my friend who did a nurses hair who actually help deliver Elle’s baby… apparently she demanded a private room to be away from other mums and didn’t want to mix with others and asked to use the back doors as she was worried about paparazzi!
I mean..... they’re not really letting people “mix” in hospital anyway. And is Elle really the level of paparazzi? Sorry I’m struggling to completely believe that 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I mean..... they’re not really letting people “mix” in hospital anyway. And is Elle really the level of paparazzi? Sorry I’m struggling to completely believe that 🙈
That’s what makes it funny she feel like that much of a celeb she is actually worried about that 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope your friends client understands about information governance and patient confidentiality. Might not be medical information but she would get a slap on the wrist for sharing that information, especially naming the patient. Unless it’s a lie 🤥🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 52
I hope your friends client understands about information governance and patient confidentiality. Might not be medical information but she would get a slap on the wrist for sharing that information, especially naming the patient. Unless it’s a lie 🤥🤔
Yeah I think we could all laugh at this comment/situation portraying Elle as a diva, but the fact that the info is spreading means she had every right to be worried in the first place! *wants private room to be away from people who could spread info about her birth* then a bloody midwife/nurse spills the tea when they’re supposed to be trusted

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Thats not breaching GPDR I a
Yeah I think we could all laugh at this comment/situation portraying Elle as a diva, but the fact that the info is spreading means she had every right to be worried in the first place! *wants private room to be away from people who could spread info about her birth* then a bloody midwife/nurse spills the tea when they’re supposed to be trusted
I do actually believe the person who said that as ffs she called her child Saint Seven Swift of course she wanted her own private wing ;)

Reactions: 3

I do actually believe the person who said that as ffs she called her child Saint Seven Swift of course she wanted her own private wing ;)
“One of our patients requested a private room and left by the back door incase paparazzi were there”

“Elle Darby was one of our patients andrequested a private room and left by the back door incase paparazzi were there”

Big difference in those two statements, I work for the NHS and you genuinely could get a bollocking for doing that. As I said it might not be medical information but it’s still disclosing personal information about a patient. Morally wrong for someone in health care to do this too, in my opinion. Anyway I’ll stop now, don’t want to get told off for derailing 😜

Reactions: 27

All it takes is for Elle to look on here, report it back to the hospital in a complaint and they’ll be able to narrow it down to which midwifes are involved. It’s not breaching anything however it is crossing boundaries that, if you do actually work for the NHS, you know you should not and cannot cross whether your anon or not.

Reactions: 32
I’ve just spoken with my friend who did a nurses hair who actually help deliver Elle’s baby… apparently she demanded a private room to be away from other mums and didn’t want to mix with others and asked to use the back doors as she was worried about paparazzi!
I've just spoken to my Mum's next door neighbour's Labradoodle, and he reckons it's....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
All it takes is for Elle to look on here, report it back to the hospital in a complaint and they’ll be able to narrow it down to which midwifes are involved. It’s not breaching anything however it is crossing boundaries that, if you do actually work for the NHS, you know you should not and cannot cross whether your anon or not.
I do agree it's a total breach of trust but as over run as the NHS is I doubt they would be threatening about information seen on a group that could of come from anywhere or even be made up!

Reactions: 4
I do agree it's a total breach of trust but as over run as the NHS is I doubt they would be threatening about information seen on a group that could of come from anywhere or even be made up!
I agree I work in a nursing home where we aren't allowed to put where we work on social media let alone tell anyone about our clients

Reactions: 9
It’s clearly bullshit anyway but I just think, imagine if that did put the midwifes in a bad position at work and all because someone’s made some tit up on here. It’s just a step too far, but like you say, we are overrun so they probably wouldn’t take it too serious.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.