Elle Darby #31 full birthing vlog for all to see but guess the name is a breach of privacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have two children, I’m pregnant with my third, all their names have been picked before they were born, and when we found the name we wasn’t looking at any other names, we just left it with the names we loved and that was it
I also don’t get how a name can’t suit a baby that’s just been born, they’ve got no personality yet, they’re just a baby, there is nothing to base that off

Reactions: 9
I thought this. Surely all their kids will now have outrageous names? You can’t call one kid saint and the next Leo or Theo… it will probably be Trowbridge after where it’s conceived or something.
I was going to joke that the next kid will be 'Bishop' but I'm afraid it's right on the cusp of 'could actually happen'

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really genuinely thought she might go with a nice traditional name… how I was wrong!!!! Should of thought Elle does everything EXTRA!!!!

Reactions: 10
Imagine being so concerned and obsessed about looking surprising and “famous” on social media you let down your family who have bought presents and name your kid something he’s likely going to detest and get the piss taken out of him forever. Couldn’t be me 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I’m the same, really surprised.

Makes chavtastic sister Lucy look normal with her somewhat odd names for kids.

Don’t get this urge to be original by making your kids suffer with embarrassment their whole life.

I really genuinely thought she might go with a nice traditional name… how I was wrong!!!! Should of thought Elle does everything EXTRA!!!!

Reactions: 12
I won’t lie I wanted to give my Son the middle name Lazlo but then came to my senses and gave him two traditional middle names after both of his Grandfathers. Maybe she was still under the influence of all the medication she had during labour but more likely is she just wanted a shock value and wanted people to talk
At least Lazlo is a name!

Reactions: 3
School is going to be a nightmare, they've given his classmates a sitting target right there.
WHY WOULD tHEY BE SOO STUPID, on a serious note the poor child he is already a target for bullying so sad 😞 how can you name a child something just because of trends from celebrities and for me at least if they were inspirational people there would be some sense. Well for me the kardashian are not there just fake ass people how can that be a place you go for inspiration and as everyone saying they are unholy I doubt they even religious. I feel they haven’t taken any pride in naming there child how can they have a name picked out that they apparently loved for years and then use a name that people also took the piss out of. And also change it so last minute I really think this group had a big part to play in her changing the name, I think Saint Swift was mentioned sooooo much they grew to LOVE it so actually I THINK WE ALL named the child to a certain degree well abit of both TATTLE and TREND. Stupid sooo stupid I can’t get my head round it shocking do you know how long it took me to name my children the research the meaning what it represents so many things not just the sound. Bunch of idiots so thought for there child

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They said in the video they changed their mind a week before he’s born then later on said after he was born they changed their mind because he didn’t look like the original name. Which is it?

Reactions: 12
The words of my fiancé when I said the name - “they picked Seven because that’s probably the highest number the two of them can count to” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This thread moves faster than them two blocking people, can’t deal with the name choice it just makes me think of Nazi Germany not good 😬

Reactions: 18
You can get away with a random, fun middle name you should have gone for it 🤣 A first name is a bit different. It will be used their whole life and people do judge you by what they see written down on paper, whether they admit it or not. Poor kid will forever be explaining his name
I agree. But I wanted to be respectful and give him his grandfathers middle name. Elle could have done this with her baby. DJ is better than Seven and how lovely would it have been to include her Mum in his name but no Saint it is. Eyes were raised when Kimye used it for their child and they are internationally famous. Delusions of grandeur spring to mind!

Reactions: 6
It really is a tit name when Youtube comments are negative and they’re deleting like no tomorrow and Tweets are taking the piss. Not just Tattle Elle, the name is horrible.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.