Elle Darby #31 full birthing vlog for all to see but guess the name is a breach of privacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve literally ruined the poor child’s life before it’s begun! Saint Seven Swift! Absolute joke!!!! Just like the two of them!! Twats.
They don't look at it from the child's perspective at all, its all about being cool and different. Not one thought for when the child starts school ... christ alive his classmates gonna have a field day.

Reactions: 19
Each to their own but Saint? Saint?! Maybe I’m just more traditional but I really don’t get it

Reactions: 9
So they had a different name picked out and got items personalised and told friends and family and then changed their mind and chose Saint.

I wonder what the original name was? Something we guessed on here I reckon and Elle got annoyed and changed it
But like...if she got annoyed if Tattlers guessed the name, wouldn't she also have picked up on the fact that the name 'Saint' was the biggest running joke on the thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Rumour has it if you stand in front of a mirror, say the word 'Saint' seven times then spin around, a ghostly pale face appears in the mirror and offers you One Cup of Tea

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
What happens if Saint Seven Swift turns out to be a little dorky kid. I feel so bad for him.

In 5 years time “mum, why do the dogs have better names than me?”
School is going to be a nightmare, they've given his classmates a sitting target right there.

Reactions: 5
But like...if she got annoyed if Tattlers guessed the name, wouldn't she also have picked up on the fact that the name 'Saint' was the biggest running joke on the thread?
I truly believe she done it for shock value, they both seemed so unsure about actually saying it like they couldn’t believe they’d actually picked it

Reactions: 12
There’s nothing to get, it’s all for attention and embarrassingly to be unique even though they’ve copied two of the biggest A-List celebrities out there.

Least original name. So selfish of them to put that on the child. Imagine having to put Saint Seven Swift on a CV, I would immediately presume huge chav.

Each to their own but Saint? Saint?! Maybe I’m just more traditional but I really don’t get it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone in the comments has written “a angel has had a saint” omg I cannot 😂😂😂😂 these people are deluded

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
If they gave him a normal middle name at least when he grew up he would have had a choice to use that if he didn’t want to be saint

Reactions: 4
I guess the only positive thing is that you don’t have to worry about Elle Darby taking and soiling your baby name.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have two children, I’m pregnant with my third, all their names have been picked before they were born, and when we found the name we wasn’t looking at any other names, we just left it with the names we loved and that was it

Reactions: 3
Rumour has it if you stand in front of a mirror, say the word 'Saint' seven times then spin around, a ghostly pale face appears in the mirror and offers you One Cup of Tea
And a whole pack of mcvities biscuits?????

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.