Elle Darby #32 they think they’re famous, baby called Saint, sorry but the Kardashian’s you ain't!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG Angles..... Saint Seven Swift is Earthside 🌏

If you're not an OG Angle, then Boo get to know 😘

In the latest instalment of the Ellenor Jane Darby-Carby-Swift tit Show...

- they DEFINITELY DID NOT drag BaBy BoY's name announcement out for a separate video for more engagement, views and money. Guys, they just seriously didn't want to make a big deal out of it 🤷🏼‍♀️
- Part 1 of the birth video = balloon strings hanging out of her vag. Part 2 of the birth video = actual vag out of shot. Either way, having the audacity to guess the baby's name is a privacy step too far.
- they DEFINITELY DID NOT drag BaBy BoY's name announcement out for a separate video for more engagement, views and money. Guys, they just seriously didn't want to make a big deal out of it 🤷🏼‍♀️
- they were papped on the way to register BaBy BoY McVitie by a Local Angle
- another mysterious local figure called "Someone's Nan" reckoned the baby's name started with 'Z' and ended in 'achary'
- some Tattlers had immense shits and giggles on Insta with a bit of Angle Baiting in the comments section with baby names. Most popular ranging from Theodore, to Gary.

Any else to add? Fire Away!

Cc: Wiki Page needs updating!

Less of the Mumsnet & back to Tattling you beautiful, hilarious, brilliantly funny Angle Bastards 😇😇😇

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
YouTube comments calling for a parent-baby clothing line called Saints and Angelles - don’t give this pair another way to rip people off with yet more average clothing at ridiculous prices 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 84
there's still like 1% of me that's hoping this is all some sick joke... would rather see jaxon for the 19th time than saint seven tit

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Don’t you know… Saint Seven’s clothes line are already in production.. clothes range start from ages 0-7 years old

• Haha
Reactions: 48
School kids are going to be brutal with him. The number jokes alone. Yeet 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 49
i think there was a collective sigh of relief from most of us watching the video, praise Saint McVitie none of our baby names were tainted by Carby Cardashian on this day

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I wonder what if he grows up and decides he's an atheist, and then he has to go around for the rest of his life being called Saint. Kinda awkward

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Can’t believe they got a load of personalised stuff from family and now they aren’t even using it, how ungrateful and wasteful… why can they never be happy with anything? They’ve always got to want more.

Reactions: 67
They’re going off in the YT comments. Whomever has YT comment monitoring and deleting duties today is going to be tired as hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
All I’m going to say is - oh to be a fly on the wall in the staff room when he finally goes to school teachers have strong opinions on names….

That’s if they even send him to school they probably think the UK school system isn’t elite enough for SS

• Haha
Reactions: 34
OMG Angles..... Fire Away!
Absolutely the most ridiculous name ever, they aren’t the bleeping celebs they insist they are. I also find Connor really fake and patronising like the way he speaks Is just pathetic.
ANDD the reasoning for “seven” we’ve been together 7 years and he was born in July hahahahahahhaha duck off man

• Haha
Reactions: 81
Jesus wept....
Sorry Saint wept, when he gets to school in fuckingn England not Calabasas

Kenye ain’t collecting you from the school gates sweetie. Just Conye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 220
Hmm I wonder if there're other kids out there called Saint One, Two, Three etc.
Imagine bumping into each other at Tesco like "whoa bro, you too! ?"
But probably nope, I can't imagine other pair of creative geniuses to match those two.
Poor kid, bless him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Came straight to tattle😭😭 i think i would’ve rathered her call him Chocolate Hobnob Swift

• Haha
Reactions: 62
The name 'Saint John' in the UK is shortened to 'SinJin'.......It's a name used by the aristocracy as a first name......so, going on this theory 'Saint Seven' - will become 'SinSev'

I think they've definitely dropped the ball with this one. Kim K called her son 'Saint' because she nearly lost him several times during the pregnancy. She had previously suffered with pre-eclampsia and placenta accreta (the placenta grows too deep into the uterus wall - leading to massive scarring). Her obstetrician advised her not to have any more pregnancies and to use a surrogate in the future (which she did).

I've got visions in my head of Elle screaming 'Saint' ...in a packed park full of children. I am actually feeling second hand embarrassment at the thought of it.

When choosing a child's name, you have to think of that child in each stage of their lives...and how the name fits. You don't pick something that's weird.....imagine him in his 50's and introducing himself as 'Saint' ...😳

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.