Elle Darby #31 full birthing vlog for all to see but guess the name is a breach of privacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay I’ve tried but I’m out for this one guys… can’t do it to myself after a recent miscarriage, hoping one of you angles will do a summary for me ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 74
I know most people on this thread aren’t her biggest fan, but a baby being with a resuscitation team for the first minutes of his life would be bleeping horrendous to deal with 😣

• Heart
Reactions: 115
I know most people on this thread aren’t her biggest fan, but a baby being with a resuscitation team for the first minutes of his life would be bleeping horrendous to deal with 😣
It is awful, happened with my first baby, she didn’t cry for what felt like ages, midwife had to cut the cord quickly and get my husband to pull the emergency cord. Literally forgot all about it until now though - as soon as she was handed to me I was just so thankful and happy I honestly didn’t dwell on it, hopefully Elle will be the same

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The first part of the vlog is a hard watch as much as people dislike Elle and connor that must’ve been extremely distressing for them as it would be anyone, you can see the panic on their faces

• Heart
Reactions: 95
mcvitie is absolutely adorable though.. i hate to say it but this video is quite sweet. i love any baby i promise i am not a converted angle. con is still a nob

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The first part of the blog was so sad they looked so scared especially Elle
I felt so bad for her imagine just pushing out a baby and not hearing him cry and then being immediately taken away from you and other no explanation I would freak out

• Sad
Reactions: 36
I do feel awful for them for that, 12 minutes is an awfully long time for a baby to be worked on… I hope he’s going to be okay long term and there will be no after effects.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I feel for them both so much, the first 12 minutes must’ve been heartbreaking. You could see the panic on Connors face.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Okay I’ve tried but I’m out for this one guys… can’t do it to myself after a recent miscarriage, hoping one of you angles will do a summary for me ❤
Sending you my love girl as I know exactly what you’re going through right now. Hope you’re okay & im thinking of you ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That part two has broke me, the fear in her eyes was awful. Although I feel like that definitely shouldn’t be put online for the whole world to see 😩

Reactions: 19
mcvitie is absolutely adorable though.. i hate to say it but this video is quite sweet. i love any baby i promise i am not a converted angle. con is still a nob
They are twats but I think we can all agree a baby really is an innocent little darling and he’s very sweet.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That part two has broke me, the fear in her eyes was awful. Although I feel like that definitely shouldn’t be put online for the whole world to see 😩
I think there’s a time and place for sharing things and deciding when to not share things and there was probably no need for Elle to keep that whole traumatic experience in. However if she feels it should be shared then that’s fine I suppose 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.