Elle Darby #31 full birthing vlog for all to see but guess the name is a breach of privacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats her excuse now for eating biscuits from the minute she wakes up and connors coffin flings open?
[/QUOTE]

When connors coffin flings open 😂 😂 dying at this!! I was reading this in the background of being on a Teams call and had to stifle my laughter but sure there was audible snorting on the call

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Whats her excuse now for eating biscuits from the minute she wakes up and connors coffin flings open?
When connors coffin flings open 😂 😂 dying at this!! I was reading this in the background of being on a Teams call and had to stifle my laughter but sure there was audible snorting on the call
[/QUOTE]

Coffin flings open 😂😂😂😂

Guys I’m at a work team building event and I’m coming on here to check whether there’s any name updates.

Remember my predictions :

Jaxon / Jackson (Jax for short)
Theodore
Leonardo
Elijah
Gabriel

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Isn't the child a part of that little boys identity 💙 don't worry Angel's you can see my raw birth footage aka me pouting most of the time but your not knowing his name 🙈

Reactions: 1
I’m 6 months pregnant and this is our boy name. If this is the name they use I’m going to be devastated :/
Dont be , it’s a lovely name, I love it, it’s just you know it will be her saying ‘it’s for you Angelle gals, my best best bestest friends in the whole entire world( even though I won’t tell you my baby’s name)’🙄 and as someone on here said, he will always be Mcvities to us. Seriously gorgeous name.

Reactions: 4
I’m 6 months pregnant and this is our boy name. If this is the name they use I’m going to be devastated :/
Gabriel is a lovely name, nice nicknames, not much it can be shortened or changed to and it's classic. Whatever these people choose to do, your Gabriel will be worlds apart.

Oof. Just watched that Vlog. Do you think she notified that midwife/ward clerk (whoever told her to come in) that she was recording her voice? Big no.

OK yeah that video's bleeping weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
i agree that it’s all for attention and engagement that she’s holding the name back but I also think it’s weird for people to look at birth registry.. idk I think that’s taking it too far.
i think it’s just people want to piss Carby off by knowing it before she announces tbh

Reactions: 9
I honestly can't understand what she's getting out of all this ...even celebrities who had babies recently haven't been so precious. She's making herself look stupid. In the words of Nikki Graeme (RIP) "Who even is she??!!"

Reactions: 20
I used to teach in the secondary school in the town they live & my Year 7 class had a TJ, PJ and 2 CJ's so it would be fitting.
Or BB (biscuit baby)

Please don’t look at birth peeps that’s too far.. also remember it’s a little boys name (even though parents are divs) it’s still his details and name

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She did give birth at RUH, great place to give birth IMO, food was amazing
Me too, delivery rooms are so modern and up to date. Both my daughters were born there and can't fault it.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I honestly can't understand what she's getting out of all this ...even celebrities who had babies recently haven't been so precious. She's making herself look stupid. In the words of Nikki Graeme (RIP) "Who even is she??!!"

QUEEN Nikki Graham OBE 😇

Nikki Vs Elle is a fight I would've love to have seen! 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I used to teach in the secondary school in the town they live & my Year 7 class had a TJ, PJ and 2 CJ's so it would be fitting.
On the naming vlog Elle couldn’t seem to understand Connor wanted CJ to be Connor junior! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omgggg she's dragging this out isn't she. She's already had what felt like an elephant pregnancy and now it feels like shes taking months to announce the name.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.