Elle Darby #31 full birthing vlog for all to see but guess the name is a breach of privacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just say I am really enjoying this thread, I’m not normally a follower of Elle, have only watched a couple of her videos over the years but given how quickly her threads move it peaked my interest and some of these posts are just hilarious 🤣

Also I’ve just been called an Elle fan on Carys’ thread for saying she is blatantly using her baby for views and engagement 🤷🏻‍♀️ make it make sense angles..so I felt I should officially come over to the dark side 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Meet our son at 8pm... will baby mcvities name finally be revealed??? A part of me still wouldn’t be surprised if not

Reactions: 7
I've got a feeling they'll drag it out longer. We won't find out Zachary CJ Mcvitie's name tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Surprised she didn’t wait till Sunday, probably cause everyone was writing names under cons post yesterday 😂😂😅

Reactions: 12
The fact she’s waited nearly 2 weeks after his birth to reveal his name is ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.