Elle Darby #2 not to be confused with Gemma Louise Miles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mum and the partner got married in 2014/2015 so wonder if they were still together?

Maybe Giles was paying some of the mortgage for the house due to Katie's age and her still living at the property.

Also even tho the house is worth nearly £900,000 no one knows how big the mortgage is so they might not be getting a massive split.

On market very quick, my uncle died 2 years ago only just put his on.

All very sad, my heart does bleed for them specially Katie 😪
Isn’t inheritance tax about 40 % too so add that into the equation too

Her mum and the partner got married in 2014/2015 so wonder if they were still together?
When Elle posted her pictures and memorial of her Mum didnt she refer to her as Deborah Jane Darby, Surely if she had remarried you wouldnt keep your ex husbands name unless they had divorced and she resorted back to that

Reactions: 1
I’m pretty sure they split ( her mum and husband) A friend of a friend said they had, she lived in the village her mum used to live in. He had a house and so did Elles mum, they sold and moved together to Keevil into the house now for sale. As said, nobody can say money wise how much Elle will inheri, her mum may have had life insuance, she may not, she’s been ill for five years, I don’t know if she worked at all during that time, a possible divorce? Katie’s percentage. It all means nothing really and is just so sad that another young woman has lost her life to cancer.

Ahhh I see, thanks for that. 🥰. I hope Katie is doing ok, I always wonder how she’s doing since their mum passed away.
I actually really like Elle, I think she’s very brave dealing with her mums illness and death the way she has. When I was that age I wouldn’t have been so level headed and brave about it, don’t even know it if I would now! But she’s one of the only influencers I actually wish well! My only wish is that she would drop con and drop this angels and boo crap! All of them are outdated and total cringe
Agree, she is actually ( I think) much better just being herself, forget the fake crap. just being herself would be more than enough, she might not grow as quick but I think she’d have a more long standing career on YT. Sadly I don’t think she’d get rid of Connnnnn, he will hang on in there, he’s got A very nice lifestyle thanks to Elle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What bothers me too with the whole 'my Angel's, huns you're all my best friends, I'm so grateful' etc is they're so fake. I've messaged her 9 times in 3 years, she's never even opened one of my DMS. I know they get 100s a day but imagine if I was a die hard AnGeL I'd be pretty bummed out. Mine were related to things I'd seen in her stories and wanted to know where they were from and one was when her mum passed away.
P.s. please dont think i sit DM'ing Youtubers 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What bothers me too with the whole 'my Angel's, huns you're all my best friends, I'm so grateful' etc is they're so fake. I've messaged her 9 times in 3 years, she's never even opened one of my DMS. I know they get 100s a day but imagine if I was a die hard AnGeL I'd be pretty bummed out. Mine were related to things I'd seen in her stories and wanted to know where they were from and one was when her mum passed away.
P.s. please dont think i sit DM'ing Youtubers 🙃
Totally fake!

All these influences seem to forget that there followers put them where they are! Without them they’d be nothing!

Reactions: 6
Do they get money if you just swipe up or only if you buy something?
Only if you buy something, but if you swipe up and let’s say the link is for Next, and then you buy something from Next online within the next 30 days she will receive commission from that sale unless you clear your cookies!

• Wow
They’ve obviously not been sticking to lockdown rules at all 🤦‍♀️ Connors now posted a pic of him in Elle’s sisters garden (Lucy), probably working out alongside Jordan, Lucy’s husband!!!
40B220B8-45C2-461B-859E-198E2E082573.jpeg
87FA0A60-E40A-4DA5-835F-D251D13752E8.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I hate Connor. I think Elle actually seems nice but him... 🤢 Their latest videos about he doesn’t like when she farts or when she wears underwear that’s not sexy. And it’s fine to like bikini pics of other girls.. and she asked which pic of her he would show his friends. He Pulls out an old one of her wearing a red bikini not even looking like she looks now... all this and he’s DISGUSTING! Slimy and not to mention how thick he is...or ‘Fick’ as he would pronounce it. Vom.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I might be wrong but I get the vibe Elle is outgrowing Connor, Elle seems to be growing up and maturing but Connor just seems so immature...

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I was literally about to post about this! I can not believe it!! Why the hell would any sane person spend that amount of money on a LAUNDRY BASKET?! I guarantee you could find the exact same one in Primark home, the range etc.. she has changed so much from the days where her apartment was kitted out with nice but affordable things that her followers could relate to. Now it’s just white company everything that’s so overpriced!!! We don’t all have thousands of pounds sat in the bank to spend like you please be more relatable to your target audience!!
Think she’s trying to copy Lydia Elise Millen tbh! She’s a big fan of hers and mentions her quite regularly. She’s had all that panelling done in her house like the Millen-Gordon’s have and even has a book case with the sliding ladder on it as does Lydia’s office although on a much grander scale. What’s with these coffee table books that all these influencers buy? They’re all the same too plus I bet they’re covered in dust because once they’ve been unpacked from their amazon box, they’re never opened again! Lydia has just bought new laundry baskets and they even have matching boob jobs! 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 5
pretty sure you can see friends now but stay 2m apart?
Nope. You are allowed to meet one person if you are alone, in an outdoor space such as a park. Definitely not to go with your boyfriend/girlfriend to see a whole different family. People aren’t even allowed to attend the funerals of their loved ones or visit newborn babies etc. Also sharing gym equipment in a small garden definitely isn’t staying 2m apart 😂

Reactions: 12
I hate Connor. I think Elle actually seems nice but him... 🤢 Their latest videos about he doesn’t like when she farts or when she wears underwear that’s not sexy. And it’s fine to like bikini pics of other girls.. and she asked which pic of her he would show his friends. He Pulls out an old one of her wearing a red bikini not even looking like she looks now... all this and he’s DISGUSTING! Slimy and not to mention how thick he is...or ‘Fick’ as he would pronounce it. Vom.
I haven’t watched it yet but wowwwww. I’d be livid 🤢

How sad though, that their relationship is so empty and focused on looks. If she was in an accident tomorrow and lost her looks or her ability to earn money “Influencing”, he’d be gone like a shot. Without bikinis and YouTube They’re nothing. I find it really sad for her

Reactions: 7
I think that's such a toxic opinion to share imagine all the younger girls watching thinking that's how a relationship should be😭

Reactions: 9
I might be wrong but I get the vibe Elle is outgrowing Connor, Elle seems to be growing up and maturing but Connor just seems so immature...
I really hope she is, he’s such a slim ball and seems happy to live off her fortune her platform has made her 🤢

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.