Elle Darby #13 Conman’s hiding under a hat, what baby? It’s just fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Innocent” 😂

I actually didn’t mind Elle to much ore pregnancy I thought she was the way she was because of con but this pregnancy has shown me actually she’s just as bad as him. Yes I am a mother and yes I know about being pregnant I also know it’s not an excuse to be a lazy twit and I also know that at 16 weeks that is nor ALL baby!! I’ve never said someone’s lips look like a dogs hole though so swings and round abouts...

P.s losing a loved one doesn’t give you a free pass for acting an idiot especially not when she breaks Covid rules therefore giving no shits about if others lose their family members 👌 also losing a loved one has nothing to do with being pregnant other than she’s using it to mend a broken heart which in itself is worrying!

Reactions: 34
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
1000000% has a star chart, he's gonna share with that with the new born, and she'll be breast feeding him and baby at the same time!!!
Man baby Connor, she probably messaged him before going downstairs to say make me some breakfast so I can boast to the angles how good you are, who’s a good man baby who’s a good man baby 🤏🤏🤏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Find it disgusting that you can all comment on Elle’s pregnancy and her bump. She lost her Mam a year ago and she is excited about being a mother and loving her own baby. She is a YouTuber therefore she shares her journey with you. I think you should question the type of person you all are. Probably mothers yourself which makes it worse because you know what pregnancy is like. She’s growing a baby, stop making foul comments on her bump. Whether you think it’s fat or a bump keep your opinions to yourself. Atleast she can give her baby a beautiful life.
Lucy Jessica Carter that you?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
‘It’s Tuesday, how about for the rest of the week you have call of duty week? And I’ll buy you a prezzie how about that?’ Ffs Elle you are enabling him, he dosen’t deserve rewarding for building wardrobes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
‘It’s Tuesday, how about for the rest of the week you have call of duty week? And I’ll buy you a prezzie how about that?’ Ffs Elle you are enabling him, he dosen’t deserve rewarding for building wardrobes 😂😂
I can see when baby arrives his life won’t change she will allow him nights out with spending money because she’s such a chilled out angel he’s so lucky 🙄

Reactions: 8
One thing that bugs me when someone says “she lost her mum less than a year ago” yes it is sad, she’s young and will go through a lot where she wants to share it with her mum and that I do feel for her for that. HOWEVER her and Connor have broken lockdown rules several times (seeing multiple people in different households at different times, an unessential hair transplant) and they had no regards for the covid situation and the thousands of people who have lost their lives and their grieving families! They haven’t thought o people have lost loved ones to covid and we’re ignoring the rules maybe we should think about those poor people! I hope this made sense as it’s hard to put down what I mean 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 42
One thing that bugs me when someone says “she lost her mum less than a year ago” yes it is sad, she’s young and will go through a lot where she wants to share it with her mum and that I do feel for her for that. HOWEVER her and Connor have broken lockdown rules several times (seeing multiple people in different households at different times, an unessential hair transplant) and they had no regards for the covid situation and the thousands of people who have lost their lives and their grieving families! They haven’t thought o people have lost loved ones to covid and we’re ignoring the rules maybe we should think about those poor people! I hope this made sense as it’s hard to put down what I mean 🤷🏻‍♀️
Totally makes sense & is so true!!

Reactions: 12
i’m no expert but from elles recent insta pic her bump droops down and if she was getting a “big bump at 16 weeks🥴” wouldn’t her midriff be rounder? deffo bloat, looks like me on my second day of my period😂😂😂 also elles had a boob job hasn’t she? wait until them bad boys start to swell

Reactions: 21
I actually can’t get over how much her belly is just obviously bloat and she’s passing it off as her bump. She really is using this pregnancy to allow her normal belly to hang loose.

Reactions: 24
"Baby names we love... and MAY be using!"

Apparently they're 99% sure they've already got their baby name... so why the emphasis on the "MAY" - it's such a clickbait title just to make money from views/ads.
(Not from me because I watch on www.invidious.site) 👍🏼🙂

This is interesting...
Elle: "Do you like the name Sienna then?"
Conman: "I do like the name Sienna"
Elle: "So it could become a potential?"
Conman: "Yeah, add it to the baby pile"
Elle: "Yeah, ok"

Conner seems to really think about this name. None of the boy's names were down as a "potential" - why? is it because they already know it's a girl?
I mean, she did nearly slip up at the beginning of the vlog by almost saying daughter.

The whole vlog is b*llocks though because right at the end, she says "to confirm, we have not used the name we are 99% sure of, in this video"
You did boo because it was Elsie! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is it just me or does she not even look pregnant in these? It’s just a bit of chub??
Her and Carys both dress like a bleeping state while pregnant! The gym leggings hauled up over their bumps meeting their tits.... the stupid little crop tops.... loves I really don't need to see your ass, hips, belly, under tits, tits EVERY SINGLE DAY!

And as for doing up the Nursery at 15 weeks!!! WTF!! not even had a 20 week anomaly scan.... booked to check the growth and development of your baby, not an opportunity to see you baby and plaster over social media. Again.

Overselling your pregnancy at 15 weeks, when your not due till July and pregnancy being a very very vulnerable time for a women due to all the physical changes and additional pressure on organs and body systems. I can't bear it.

"Baby names we love... and MAY be using!"

Apparently they're 99% sure they've already got their baby name... so why the emphasis on the "MAY" - it's such a clickbait title just to make money from views/ads.
(Not from me because I watch on www.invidious.site) 👍🏼🙂

This is interesting...
Elle: "Do you like the name Sienna then?"
Conman: "I do like the name Sienna"
Elle: "So it could become a potential?"
Conman: "Yeah, add it to the baby pile"
Elle: "Yeah, ok"

View attachment 404796

Conner seems to really think about this name. None of the boy's names were down as a "potential" - why? is it because they already know it's a girl?
I mean, she did nearly slip up at the beginning of the vlog by almost saying daughter.

The whole vlog is b*llocks though because right at the end, she says "to confirm, we have not used the name we are 99% sure of, in this video"
You did boo because it was Elsie! 😂

It was 100% Elsie- she said herself they have chosen the name they think they are going to use and she has already ordered some personalised items. That Valentine heart that was tagged was definitely something Elle would do and use for yet more views on her social media. Why would a small time independent company choose Elle and Connor Swift of all people to randomly tag in a product they sell..... it was 100% for Elle and she looks like a dick saying it wasn't!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
And as for doing up the Nursery at 15 weeks!!! WTF!! not even had a 20 week anomaly scan.... booked to check the growth and development of your baby, not an opportunity to see you baby and plaster over social media. Again.

Overselling your pregnancy at 15 weeks, when your not due till July and pregnancy being a very very vulnerable time for a women due to all the physical changes and additional pressure on organs and body systems. I can't bear it.
Sadly, a baby isn’t even considered ‘viable’ until 24 weeks. Even then, I’ve a friend went to hospital in labour overdue and camehome without a baby. It’s one thing to hope for the best & enjoy being pregnant rather than fret, it’s another to behave completely naive to any potential pregnancy dangers.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.