Elle Darby #13 Conman’s hiding under a hat, what baby? It’s just fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly believe Conman is allowed to do whatever he wants to do (cheating wise) as long as it’s not obvious and keeps him happy. Look at the time they went to Turkey and she stayed in bed whilst he went to the hotel club? Elle probs has no sex drive and is in the “what I don’t know can’t hurt me” phase like a lot of actual celeb couples

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I honestly believe Conman is allowed to do whatever he wants to do (cheating wise) as long as it’s not obvious and keeps him happy. Look at the time they went to Turkey and she stayed in bed whilst he went to the hotel club? Elle probs has no sex drive and is in the “what I don’t know can’t hurt me” phase like a lot of actual celeb couples
Omg I forgot about the Turkey night when she was really ill and couldn't get hold of him. He really is a head.

Reactions: 23
Omg I forgot about the Turkey night when she was really ill and couldn't get hold of him. He really is a head.
Exactly!! The fact he chose to go to a club ALONE rather than go back to his room with his girlfriend on their holiday shows so much. And shows exactly what he plans on getting up to.

Reactions: 43
Exactly!! The fact he chose to go to a club ALONE rather than go back to his room with his girlfriend on their holiday shows so much. And shows exactly what he plans on getting up to.
With guys he had just met weren't it?! Sleeza geeza

She defo made the flatbread in an earlier vlog i watched.

Well they proudly told carys n james they have an active sex life of 5x a week 🙊 but she probs isnt up 4 that right now nor by the looks of her sofa antics. But hes happy flapping to babes on the gram 4 now.

Reactions: 12
It was in this video:

xx
She says it’s just Instagram it isn’t real life....

So she’s saying Instagram is fake and everything on it is fake and for show well shock horror!! 😂 😂 although Elle those girls they are real they do exist lol I understand maybe following a celeb crush but they are mostly just random naked women.

Reactions: 16
Wow this thread moves fast these days I can’t keep up.
I used to actually quite like Elle and enjoyed some of her videos, like a lot of people I have a bit of a soft spot for Katie and think she seems so sweet. Some of their videos together were just quite enjoyable to watch. But I honestly cannot abide Elle these days and I detest how much Connor now features on the channel. Elle has changed so much in the way she is in all her videos and the whole ‘ImPrEgNaNt’ bullshit and rubbing her stomach constantly is just so nauseating. I find Connor so twitchy in the videos and the constant admiration from the angel boo girls has clearly gone to their heads.
Considering how much they seemed to love living their best lives in LA etc last year I think this pair are going to get a massive shock when baby comes along and they realise it isn’t all posing in White Company babygros and sleeping in their pristine personalised Sleepyhead.

Reactions: 21
Elle did that Hello Fresh meal for the vlog about a week ago, she says this isn’t sponsored but I am working with them on Instagram, she obviously had to send it off for approval

Reactions: 6
When she said (considering lockdown) they will be off flying around the world when baby is 6 months old. Oh poor deluded Elle. Maybe When your on baby number 3 and it's second nature (possibly baby 2 when you're in a rhythm) but not with baby number one when you don't have a clue. In nicest possible way. No one gets it right or is confident with baby one. Let's hope your baby is perfect with their ears and anxiety when it comes to flying. I had such a tough time with baby number one - allergies, clingy, refused to breastfeed, always at the dietitian and doctors to treat sllergiysnd horrific symptoms of allergies.

Deluded first time parents you need a good shake and take each day as it comes for about 2 years!

Reactions: 23
I feel like it’s great to have best intentions when your first time parents but you have to really be prepared for the huge shift. We wanted to travel with our son but we’ve managed to go away twice! It’s not relaxing at all.

When I was about a week PP I was determined to keep my normal life going so we went out to the shopping centre and I look back now like WTF?! I was on the throws of baby blues and it was the worst thing I could have done. It was hard work and for what, for me to feel stubborn like this baby won’t change me?! I was so wrong. Babies change so much and it’s not always for the bad but it really takes a long time for your life to emulate anything that it used to!

I really do think conman will suffer for the attention part so elle will throw money at him and they’ll end in a cycle of misery whilst pretending it’s great

Reactions: 14
My favourite YouTuber couple called Stephen and Jess, They are an Australian channel called Flying The Nest. They are known for travel videos pre pandemic and had their baby last June. They have a bigger channel than Elle and I think Connor and Elle and James and Carys could learn a lot from watching their videos. Flying the Nest do travel videos and they stuck to what their channel is known for even when Jess was pregnant (they did the usual pregnancy announcement, telling family and gender reveal) but they didn’t make every single post and video about pregnancy and I think that really worked for their audience. You felt like you could still watch their channel if you weren’t pregnant as it wasn’t in your face and even now the baby is here the baby features because she is part of their life but she isn’t stuck in front of the camera for views and there’s never been a single affiliate link attached to anything to do with their baby. 🙌🏼

Elle, Con, James and Carys have gone in the opposite direction and you almost feel shunned from their channel if you aren’t pregnant because everything is so pregnancy related (I unsubscribed from both of them). There were so many videos both couples were doing pre pregnancy that they could easily continue to do to keep their channel inclusive for all but it’s the complete opposite. Just because Stephen and Jess didn’t post constant pregnancy related content didn’t mean they were any less excited and that’s what these 2 couple have to realise. You can do normal content and it doesn’t take away from the excitement of your pregnancy.

Off topic but was watching flying the nest this morning and it make me think how right they handled pregnancy and the baby on YouTube and how clear it is that Elle and Con are revelling in the click bait and affiliate links that come with a pregnancy 😠

Reactions: 15
So I’m watching an old vlog BIB ep 10 and she’s talking about her awful period pains and having to buy Feminax to help with them.

Didn’t she say recently that she hasn’t had a period in 10 years?? This vlog was 4 years ago..

Also in the same Vlog she says that the apartment they’re moving into is hers and Connor will still be living with his parents. That didn’t happen did it he moved straight in.

Reactions: 5
Opp Connor’s latest Instagram follow only turned 18 less than 2 months ago! But keep saying he is a Prince Charming fiancé and baby daddy Ell 🥴

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.