Elle Darby #13 Conman’s hiding under a hat, what baby? It’s just fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg Congrats ♥♥ do I remember right that you struggled with getting preggas?

Im not long preggas myself but the morning sickness is real and im a shadow of my old self 😂♥ at work it feels like my brain wont work 😂 dont wanna scare you just wanted To find excuse To moan 😂 again happy days and enjoy xxx
Yes I’ve had quite a struggle! I’ve feel complete again ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 41
All she does is sit down lay down watch films and shop man where am I going wrong lol what a life !! I reckon she’s inherited a few ££ how can they both not work and splash so much I’m in the wrong career maybe I need to start a YouTube channel day in the life of a mum with 2 jobs lol damnnn

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How exactly does Con man get away with posting Instagram ads/affiliate links/spons without declaring them as such.

such a shady balding fucker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Oh sweet Elle, bless you. We’re not jealous of you my ‘angle’ we just have an opinion of your life which you have made very public. Your tone is very passive aggressive in your recent stories. I can assure you there is no jealousy here, ‘angle’. You go and sit down and have a nice cup of tea. You deserve it. 🥱🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She’s sending love and healing to those who choose to “send hate” online. Get off your high horse for fucks sake and stop thinking you’re something special. No one wants your love and healing.

Throwing the jealously comment out there again 🙄 pretty sure those that hated hitler and the Yorkshire ripper aren’t jealous of them hun, people just hate them because they’re scum, like you and your waste of space fiancée (with two ee’s apparently).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Just jumping on, I have no idea who this girl is but by the looks of it she thinks she’s the only girl to ever be pregnant and didn’t you know, she’s pregnant?? The constant ‘I told my sister I was pregnant video’ zzzzzzzz and didn’t you know, she’s pregnant ??????

Reactions: 21
But guyyzzz we cant be happy For anyone cause were haterzzzz and Elle just hopes we will all find Prince like con so our lifes will change 🤢🤢🤢 she manifests For us To become as loving and healing as she is 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢💩💩💩💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She is sooo patronising and pathetic on her stories and her voice alone makes me want to cut my ears off!!

No one is jealous hun but if it makes you feel better you tell yourself that!! Just think when the youtube bubble bursts you have nothing to fall back on angel hunny boo boo 😂 She is probably one of the most disliked people on social media, this thread alone proves that.

Reactions: 29
Guys.....

I’ve just found out I’m pregnant 😭❤
ahhhh congratulations! such lovely news!❤❤❤

(remember to break lockdown to tell all your family and friends and, if you're feeling up to it, perhaps consider travelling across the country for unnecessary cosmetic work too😜)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s sending love and healing to those who choose to “send hate” online. Get off your high horse for fucks sake and stop thinking you’re something special. No one wants your love and healing.

Throwing the jealously comment out there again 🙄 pretty sure those that hated hitler and the Yorkshire ripper aren’t jealous of them hun, people just hate them because they’re scum, like you and your waste of space fiancée (with two ee’s apparently).

I couldn’t tell whether she was looking at the camera on her phone or out of her car window 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
ahhhh congratulations! such lovely news!❤❤❤

(remember to break lockdown to tell all your family and friends and, if you're feeling up to it, perhaps consider travelling across the country for unnecessary cosmetic work too😜)
I’m bloody crying 😂😂

No change for me now that I’m pregnant....I have a 12 hour shift in the morning. Would love to be watching Disney films all day and slathering myself with moisturiser and oil and sniffing on my neom diffuser (must have a look at one of them as it’s a very important pregnancy essential) 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m bloody crying 😂😂

No change for me now that I’m pregnant....I have a 12 hour shift in the morning. Would love to be watching Disney films all day and slathering myself with moisturiser and oil and sniffing on my neom diffuser (must have a look at one of them as it’s a very important pregnancy essential) 😉
Don't forget to purchase nursing bras ASAP and maternity jeans which you need to pull up over your boobs too xx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.