Elle Darby #13 Conman’s hiding under a hat, what baby? It’s just fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was watching some fitness vids on YouTube and some of Elle's old videos popped up. What has happened with her accent? She was really well spoken before and sounded similar to Fleurdeforce and now her accent is completely different. Not hating on either accent but just slightly baffled with why it has changed so much in such a short period of time. I notice Lucy and Katie don't have the 'posh' accent so maybe she just put it on in her old vids and now is speaking in her natural voice.

From around 0.40
Oh wow her accent. She spoke so lovely - not hating on how she speaks now but wow very different.

Reactions: 5
Was watching some fitness vids on YouTube and some of Elle's old videos popped up. What has happened with her accent? She was really well spoken before and sounded similar to Fleurdeforce and now her accent is completely different. Not hating on either accent but just slightly baffled with why it has changed so much in such a short period of time. I notice Lucy and Katie don't have the 'posh' accent so maybe she just put it on in her old vids and now is speaking in her natural voice.

From around 0.40
To be fair my accent changes about 100 times a day depending who I’m talking to 😅 I can be posh and then if I’m talking to someone from back home I get a west country twang. She probably starts to sound more like the people around her (Connor) the more time she spends with them. Her accent is probably naturally quite posh as I’d imagine she went to quite a good school and mixed with wealthy people.

Reactions: 1
Just watched the most recent vlog, why when she has her invisalign in (right at the end) does she put on a lisp so much?? You can literally see her putting her tongue in between her teeth🙄 painful to watch

I don't understand why these influencers feel like they NEED all the positive/supportive comments? Is Elle really that self conscious that she needs to fish for supportive comments and messages?

Reactions: 17
i have low thyroid and usually you check it every 3 month, but now that I am pregnant it's every 6 weeks. It can be very dangerous not controlling it when you are pregnant.
Ah I did wonder, I found out I had it after I gave birth so have only ever been tested 1/3/6 months.

8EC5020D-3E5D-43C6-A077-11209B3BEF2D.png

oh how nice for you Elle, most of us still have to work/ home school thanks for rubbing it in 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 53
View attachment 394982
oh how nice for you Elle, most of us still have to work/ home school thanks for rubbing it in 🙄
If I spent my life in front of the tv or in bed all day every day I’d have a break down. The reality is even if we weren’t in lockdown she’d still be doing this. Has she not got ANYTHINg productive to do? Very very boring. Get off your arse and do some bloody work.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think I might NEED it. You don’t happen to know what it’s called do you so I can track it down🙏🏻X
It's actually called 'Allison wedding dress' it's a Morilee design, I got it from The Tailors Cat in Cambridge (4 years ago this year now!) But just looked online and they still have it, I'll share the link below lovely ❤xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
20210121_151813.jpg

Why does she look like she's been drinking chocolate milk and no one has told her she has a milk moustache?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I have an under active thyroid, diagnosed 27 years ago, had 5 kids since then and no problems during pregnancy, they just kept a check on me as I get anaemia too so did the blood tests together through the pregnancies, my youngest is now 10 and I get checked once a year unless I start getting tired sluggish hair falling out etc and then I’ll get tested but yeah for someone who has such an influence on people she could highlight more how it can affect you daily etc but she barely mentions it

Reactions: 4
Don’t know if this has been mentioned yet but I bet Elle is soooo pissed James got carys a pregnancy ring. She would of wanted to do that first although I bet she’s putting the pressure on conman to spend even more money on a pre pregnancy gift than James spent

Reactions: 11
Don’t know if this has been mentioned yet but I bet Elle is soooo pissed James got carys a pregnancy ring. She would of wanted to do that first although I bet she’s putting the pressure on conman to spend even more money on a pre pregnancy gift than James spent
A pregnancy ring🤣 the only ring I'd be interested in is one you sit on after you've given birth, because if you're unlucky enough to have stitches you deffo know about it 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why is she having a 16 wk appt? I had my booking apt at 8 weeks and then 12 wk scan. After that I didn’t see anyone till 28 wks?! That was during the pandemic🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm at the same hospital as her and you get your 12 week scan, 16 week maternity appointment to discuss bloods that were taken at 12 weeks then next appointment at 25 weeks then at 28 weeks then every 2 weeks
This is all on the NHS website but I think some trusts don't do it

She'll probably create a "Push Present" White Company gift list.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she having a 16 wk appt? I had my booking apt at 8 weeks and then 12 wk scan. After that I didn’t see anyone till 28 wks?! That was during the pandemic🤷🏻‍♀️
Did you not have a 20 week scan? Definitely should have, even on pandemic, it’s one of the most important things baby Health wise.
Right guys I’m confused. Can someone help? In her vlog she says she’s 15 weeks and x amount of days but keeps calling herself 16 weeks pregnant because apparently she’s in week 16 so she can call herself that? Is that how it works? Just curious as I am pregnant myself and hadn’t heard this? Also she says she has known the gender for a while?
I think it’s like when a hasn’t turned one yet, you’d say they were in their first year, 1 year old, in their 2nd year and so on.

She may have just had a gender blood test but if she had any additional DNA health screening you can find out gender then. If Katie’s learning disability is caused by certain underlying conditions she would have been wise to. So while she may have done it to get her #ADs sorted early, there may actually be a good reason she had tests. Might be why she’s so confident too to be so open about the pregnancy, having it confirmed there are no chromosomal conditions.

16 week is standard. Did you not have a 20 week scan? Definitely should have, it’s one of the, if not the most important things Health wise where they identify physical issues. Both, even in pandemic are standard in all NHS areas. Are you still pregnant?

Reactions: 2
She may have just had a gender blood test but if she had any additional DNA health screening you can find out gender then. If Katie’s learning disability is caused by certain underlying conditions she would have been wise to. So while she may have done it to get her #ADs sorted early, there may actually be a good reason she had tests. Might be why she’s so confident too to be so open about the pregnancy, having it confirmed there are no chromosomal conditions.
The only person I know who did the health screening is adopted so has done it for all her kids because she has no idea what her biological family history is. Being optimistic here, I would hope that Elle only got it to check for genetic conditions if Katie's disability is genetic.

Reactions: 2
James got Carys a what?! stop the world, i’m getting off!🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.