Elle Darby #13 Conman’s hiding under a hat, what baby? It’s just fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's all baby made me laugh so hard, the baby that's the size of probably an orange 🥴 I'm going to have to insert a photo of me here at 19 weeks and 6 days pregnant with my second baby in comparison as Yano she was a size 8 too! 😂😂😂
This dress as absolutely stunning😍 you look amazing!

Reactions: 4
I’m gonna be called a hater I know I am 😂😂

Bloat or if I needed a poo lmao
If I was pregnant 🤰 I’d be showing the bump 👍❤ Obviously very considerate of other peoples feelings!!!

Reactions: 3
The YouTube video on how she eats “healthy” is absolute shite. I’m sure she shoved a pack of biscuits in her gob the second she put the camera down. The baby will weigh 8lbs but I guarantee she will put over 4 stone on during the pregnancy, but that doesn’t matter cause SHE’S GLOWING ANGELLES

Reactions: 16
It is recommended to eat healthier in pregnancy so the baby g wet s nutrients , she can’t live of Maryland cookies anymore 😂
completely agree! but why starve yourself now when you’re pregnant is what I mean. Surely now isn’t the time to be jucing and eating toast! but I guess them Maryland’s are under her pillow away from Pube-head conman. God knows what will happen if she gets too big.

Reactions: 9
Elle has always featured “healthy meals” on her YouTube videos, and pizza is for “Friday nights or special nights with Katie” I’m sorry to say but if that were true she wouldn’t have piled on the weight over the past years

She needs to realise if she didn’t lie and just kept it real people wouldn’t find a need to talk about her. But she fakes everything and exploits everyone in her life for her own selfishness.

Reactions: 22
Maybe she only showed the healthy stuff, i'm surprised at how little vegetables were in the juice though, leafy green are very nutritious but true Elle style she filled it with sweet stuff instead
She’s only
Showing making that smoothie because people have been slating her for eating tit, macdonalds fish and chips chocolate etc. No way on earth she actually drank that 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ot was just for the video 100%

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The words Elle Darby and healthy don’t go together - anyone who eats a Maryland cookie first thing with a cup of tea is not a picture of health 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I understand what people are saying with that they disagree with people asking Elle to put sensitive content on her stories BUT the girl has over half a million followers, a miscarriage happens in one in four women, please put the numbers together and just imagine how many women that follow her have been through a tough time.

So many celebrities post awareness about loss so tell me why it is justifiable that Elle Darby is allowed to just block people because they are telling her “oh I’m following you, I like you, but please realise your fans have feelings too.”

Imagine if someone she liked were to block her because of a post to do with cancer or mothers? Or something (heaven forbid) went wrong with her baby but Carys still plastered her perfect baby everywhere without even a mention of her friend who has lost a child?

People have a right to dislike her and ask those questions. If she wants respect then she ought to give it back to her fans.

Reactions: 31
yes connnn give us those picssssss! Your angel gal Elle tried to tell you not to but you both know we will love them. Thanks in advance 💋

Reactions: 7
so was it the back on connors head where they showed it shaved that is receding? I don’t think i’ve seen it there before

Reactions: 1
Reactions: 3
According to elles recent insta story we all hate ourselves and are jealous of her.... I’m not jealous of your dodgy fake tan honey

• Haha
Reactions: 39
We’re not jealous of you darling Elle we’re just not understanding how an influencer whose only job is to influence to a high number of people tries to lie to her fans about the tiniest things.

Don’t forget to she was quick to tell her fans she was a size 8 and made thousands of girls doubt their bodies (and still doubt!) because they’re looking at you and thinking ... wow I’m a size 10/12 I must be huge compared to her.

Reactions: 24
I haven’t watched her stories but did she actually say people are jealous? 😂 She’s so full of herself isnt she? I don’t think we’re jealous, just sick of influencers being selfish, inconsiderate idiots.

Reactions: 18
According to elles recent insta story we all hate ourselves and are jealous of her.... I’m not jealous of your dodgy fake tan honey
What are we supposed to be jealous of? Her latest stories have really annoyed me. Sure, there are many horrid people out there that do message these influencers saying really dirty and nasty things and that is not okay. But commenting about an influencers awful behaviour, or stating facts on this site about some of the crappy things some of these influencers say is not bullying and doesn't mean we are jealous. It's called having an opinion. Which, the last I checked, we are allowed to have an opinion. I agree the messages she showed on her stories yesterday were a bit mean and shouldn't have been sent, but those of us who have actual grown up informed opinions wouldn't send messages like that to anyone, let alone an influencer.
I'm just so tired of these influencers constantly using the 'bullying' card , or the 'you're just jealous' card, everytime someone has an opinion, or questions them on their crappie behaviour.
I can say right now, that while my life may not be picture perfect, I am not sad, and my opinion on any influencers behaviour isn't more about me than it is them, and I'm certainly not jealous of Elle.

Reactions: 21
If you go on her Pinterest - 'all pins' you can see what 'vibe' she was trying to go for with the bed photoshoot... instead she got Con to take pics of her rolling around naked in bed with the dog to post on instagram 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.