Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
I of course wish her and her baby nothing but good health that goes without saying, only a monster would wish something terrible on another person regardless of how much they disliked them, however people are allowed an opinion and she has rammed this pregnancy right down people’s throats from the very beginning. She may be excited and rightly so but come on she can’t really be surprised when people say she’s using the baby to make more money because it’s fact! She should never have uttered the TTC shit because so many women actually have a long journey full of ups and downs. She also shouldn’t include ads in her videos about babies it’s so tacky and let’s be honest she was making far too much money before the baby news so she doesn’t have the excuse that she needs to make money. No class
I just think it’s so sad all these influencers cashing in so much on their unborn baby before their even here it’s just distasteful in my opinion. Even the ones that have kids and have their kids on social media constantly I’m not a fan of either. Now and again is fine but every single post or video is just a lot

Reactions: 8

capriallie

VIP Member
I feel like Stella could be a name they’d consider they like SS names, floaty, nature girly names so this could be a shout
I think it will be something girly like Ava, Eva, Angel, Evelyn, ... or something a little bit old fashioned. Elle will pick it and Connan will have no say.

Becky1mm

Chatty Member
I’m so confused.. I swear just yesterday she said she was 16 weeks pregnant, but on the video she just uploaded she says ‘pregnancy week 17’ but this was obviously recorded before yesterday 🤔

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
I find it wild that Georgia off TOWIE is 8 weeks ahead of Elle and her bump (imo) is smaller. I know people are gonna be different but it just shows that perhaps Elle wasn’t the size 8 she claimed to be.

Also think it’s really wrong that she’s blocking people who suggest she puts a trigger warning. I’m not pregnant nor have I ever tried to be, but even I watched that story and was like wow there should be one or at least some sensitivity... I don’t have a problem with her sharing it if that’s what she wants but she could be mindful especially since she showed how desperate she was to be a mum and hear that sound - some women don’t get to be

Right guys I’m confused. Can someone help? In her vlog she says she’s 15 weeks and x amount of days but keeps calling herself 16 weeks pregnant because apparently she’s in week 16 so she can call herself that? Is that how it works? Just curious as I am pregnant myself and hadn’t heard this? Is she just wishing the time away? Also she says she has known the gender for a while? How has she found out so early and will it really be that reliable? Or again is she just risking it and announcing early to max freebies? Thnx angelllllllls
Regarding her knowing the gender, she found out through a blood test - i’m not sure myself but people here said it’s more reliable than a scan is

Loulou_23

VIP Member
I’m not a fan of Emily philpott, I was subscribed but her videos are too samey and of the last ones she did with the drab music that all just sounded the exact same and her singing and just being a poser, I don’t get it

Same I just found her dull and boring so unfollowed a while ago.

I've just seen a few repost and tag her post so went to have a look on her stories.

Thetruth123

VIP Member
She is going to struggle to keep her pristine white company everything white as babies are messy little things!!!!!
the two of them think this baby is just going to be cute and sit in a bouncer or sleep in a crib forever ..erm no Angelle they grow and turn into little devils ! The sleep deprivation, the clinginess , she is going to get the biggest shock and I’m here for it!!!!!

Anonemxoxo

Chatty Member
Literally
I'm the same, not violent at all, but this bimbo and her greasy sidekick just brings something out in me. She has to be the most annoying person to walk this planet in terms of bragging and smugness! She needs bring down a peg or 50! Literally can't stand the silly little womble!!!
Honestly I feel the exact same 😂 course I dont actually want to hit her or anything but jeez some sort of rage comes out of me every time I watch her braggy stories and her stupidity. I used to like her as well but her true colours have really showed with this pregnancy especially.

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
All you have to do is look at how her angels acted when people called them out for going away for the hair transplant and how bitchy they got! They probably went for this person and Elle led them straight to her on purpose.....to me that shows Elle is a bully and she should practice why she preaches 🤷🏻‍♀️
TBH I thought a lot more of the AnGle GaLs would've been jumping on Connor's last post, but there was just a handful of nutjobs. Even though I'd question the overall average intelligence level of the most hard-core Angles, I reckon alot of them know deep down Connor and Elle were in the wrong, but didn't speak up or like/comment themselves for fear of being blocked by the Queen Bee.

Givemethetea

VIP Member
Literally came on here to say the same thing, saying that so has Lucy when I come to think of it.

GENDER REVEAL
She would be 16 weeks and would have had a private scan to confirm gender,would make sense why her and Lucy are both quiet
She’s already had her gender reveal I believe as a few weeks ago there were boxes filled with balloons saying ‘baby’ and she said they were from her gender reveal

Anon7761

So Elle shares a post on antibullying but then share someone's identification opening them a range of abuse, typical narcissistic behaviour crazes the attention on herself with no consideration for impact on others.
She’s just me me me everything she posts is to get attention and make herself look the victim it’s mad

notatrolllol

Chatty Member
It was on the make or break show they did, you can see it on catch up on channel 5 , they are as dull as dishwater on it.
If you watch this video at 6:20 Connor explains why he said that, he says if she put on so much weight that she’s bed bound he’d leave her which I still think is equally as bad

• Wow
  • Haha

Living doll

Chatty Member
El needs to write a pre -nup, contents down let’s buy another pup

something along those lines ( or angles ) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7