Elle Darby #13 Conman’s hiding under a hat, what baby? It’s just fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she is boring... sorry but she is a clone of Elle apart from the pregnant stuff. Her old videos were good tho when she did it with her friend! Get ready for having the word cosy said in a log about 50 times 😂
Ooooh okay 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
he's actually a kept man.. house, all the interiors, range rover, dogs, holiday to Ibiza, hair transplant... all of it thought out and paid for by her - she even helped him plan her own engagement! All perfectly orchestrated by Elle to show Instagram they have a 'dream life'.
Swift Athletics was his and look how that failed...
Didn't he book Miller and Carter for her birthday or something and she didn't like it so they changed the booking...? She literally does everything for him :rolleyes:
yep and I can tell you now, that will wear pretty thin once she’s doing everything for a baby too!! You just know he would have waited another 5/10 yrs before he had children, travelled and had a good time.

Reactions: 13
I’ve discovered Gemma Louise Miles for the first time today as she was a recommended Channel next to Elle’s. She’s such a breath of fresh air and so chill and seems genuine compared to Elle’s HONEY IM PREGNANT ANGELLLL BOO antics.

I have however seen she also has a tattle thread though..
Oh trust me Gemma is even worse than Elle with her constant cosy vibes and plastic face she’s unbearable, have a look at her thread it’s a good one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
At 4.52 Conner says “ I chose his baby name “ & Elle paused a sec like she didn’t know weather to laugh or tell him off..... I think it’s a boy, I think the Pinterest board With the mum & daughter pics where purposely done so she can get the shock factor when the gender reveal vid comes out
He said ‘I chose the baby name’ it’s just the accent

Reactions: 1
God she is boring... sorry but she is a clone of Elle apart from the pregnant stuff. Her old videos were good tho when she did it with her friend! Get ready for having the word cosy said in a log about 50 times 😂
SOPHIE SOPHIE where are ya?? Gemma is a basic witch without yoooouuuuu.

I loved Sophie! Used to really like Gemma too but damn she is dull now.

She is still not as insufferable as Elle though.

• Haha
I can honestly say, I couldn't give a shiny shite whether she's having a boy, girl or an Alpaca. Either way, the poor soul will be used for affiliate links and monetized videos for as long as can be rammed down the Angles throats.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m also not sure why they were so dismissive of the name Elsie, (and appeared to almost be mocking it). I personally think it’s a very pretty name and one of the few they mentioned that actually goes nicely with Swift.

I’d take Elsie any day over Saint, Summer, Adora or River!

Reactions: 37
Get cosy grab a hot drink and a blanket

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I was curious about the Elsie thing so I just looked on Twitter an there's only two tweets about Elle Darby and the name Elsie, one speculating it's the baby's name and another is from 2018 of someone telling her it's their dog's name. She 100000% reads here. Hey Angelle 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I tried to watch her latest video, got 2 minutes in and had to turn it off because of that stupid, constant hair touch thing she does to the top of her head, it annoys me so much.
Take a bloody shot every time she touched her hair SO ANNOYING

At the beginning of the vlog when Conman pats her belly (a tad rough) like you'd pat a dog, she nearly says "Conner, your daughter's in there!" but she stops herself and says 'baby' instead.

View attachment 401405
‘Hit em with the news con’ made me barf into my tuna pasta bake

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I’m also not sure why they were so dismissive of the name Elsie, (and appeared to almost be mocking it). I personally think it’s a very pretty name and one of the few they mentioned that actually goes nicely with Swift.

I’d take Elsie any day over Saint, Summer, Adora or River!
And regarding the name SAINT saying that "if kimmy k hadn't got in there 1st" ......urm pretty sure its when u realised u liked the name elles!!! Such a cat!!!! Then ended it with "but i feel like if u want to do something just go 4 it" prepare for the name saint if it is a boy. Tbh she does think shes kimye doesn't she.

Cracks will show post baby and she perhaps wont want sex 5-6 day's a week as connnnnnnn is a superficial fake user.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
i kinda want it to be a girl because i can just picture Conman being pissed off when he found out it’s a not a CoNnOr jUniOr

also screaming at Elles hello fresh ad that she’s posted the ingredients 3 mins ago and then the next story 1 min later is the food cooked, and to top it off she’s tried to line the @ over the original vid that she sent to them to approve😂 tit is so fake nowadays she probs had that for dinner last week😂

• Haha
Does anyone follow Chloe morello at all? I’d barely heard of her until today but she came up on recommended and she’s announced she’s pregnant. Except she’s waited til 20 weeks, did a quick q&a on her stories straight after and then has said that she’s not doing much baby content at all. I mean, if she sticks to that.. that’s great. But why can’t other influencers do it that way? If people wanted to follow mum bloggers they would do so, not all of your following wanna hear about you being PREGNANT ANGEL BOOOOOO all the god damn time.

Reactions: 15
i kinda want it to be a girl because i can just picture Conman being pissed off when he found out it’s a not a CoNnOr jUniOr

also screaming at Elles hello fresh ad that she’s posted the ingredients 3 mins ago and then the next story 1 min later is the food cooked, and to top it off she’s tried to line the @ over the original vid that she sent to them to approve😂 tit is so fake nowadays she probs had that for dinner last week😂
I have hello fresh and thought it was weird we didn’t have the choice of those flatbreads this week 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.