Elle Darby #13 Conman’s hiding under a hat, what baby? It’s just fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god they literally cannot let Carys have ANYTHING. The girl uploaded them building the baby room today and Elle had to make a “surprising” video on her new nursery. How is Carys friends with an attention seeker like her honestly

• Wow
Reactions: 47
Watching the new video, Connor has got a point, the metal bed will rust in the garage and Elle said it won’t, she’s an idiot. “I’ll pay for storage” why doesn’t she give it to Katie she’ll have 2 bedrooms in her apartment

Reactions: 16
Oh my god they literally cannot let Carys have ANYTHING. The girl uploaded them building the baby room today and Elle had to make a “surprising” video on her new nursery. How is Carys friends with an attention seeker like her honestly
Even down to copying Carys’ cross stitching!!! She’s got no shame

Reactions: 14
I don’t care what anyone says it’s not normal for men his age to be scrolling through Instagram constantly liking girls photos, not when they’re in a long term relationship. It wouldn’t bother me my boyfriend following the typical influencer, well known models accounts etc a lot of men follow them but if he was constantly there following as many accounts as possible and searching for women to follow it’d bother me. The problem is he’s sat at home constantly probably bored out his brain so chooses to scroll through insta instead. Most men have jobs to go to. Teen girls photos as well? Sorry but no, Con. Thats disgusting. He’s about to become a father and this is what he spends all his time doing? He needs to grow up real quick!
NOT defending him but I just thought it was worth saying that nowadays there is no rule book on what is considered normal in relationships. Fair enough that’s your opinion. And I agree that the younger the girl, the more questionable it is. Some people live in polyamorous relationships or somewhere along the scale of exclusivity. Eg . Open relationships which is their normal.

I 100% believe that when Carys is literally giving birth she will be sharing endless posts to keep the attention on her.
Then when Carys shares the baby pics, she’ll share “exclusive baby Angelle information” at the same time

Reactions: 22
I’m so confused.. I swear just yesterday she said she was 16 weeks pregnant, but on the video she just uploaded she says ‘pregnancy week 17’ but this was obviously recorded before yesterday 🤔
honestly seeing that hello fresh ad of a meal she had weeks earlier, it doesn’t surprise me if she’ll record her week 30 video now 😂 everything’s fake!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
NOT defending him but I just thought it was worth saying that nowadays there is no rule book on what is considered normal in relationships. Fair enough that’s your opinion. And I agree that the younger the girl, the more questionable it is. Some people live in polyamorous relationships or somewhere along the scale of exclusivity. Eg . Open relationships which is their normal.
I wouldn’t say polyamorous relationships are the norm in the uk. Maybe they’re becoming more common but I’d bet a million pounds Elle would never agree to an open relationship!

Reactions: 8
God shes such an attention bleep, the spotlight always has to be on queen Elle. :rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Everything always has to be about her, met girls like this before and they are insufferable!

I know all these influences are bad but Elle really thinks shes the queen bee. How she has any friends I don't even know she probably buys them all off!

I wouldn’t say polyamorous relationships are the norm in the uk. Maybe they’re becoming more common but I’d bet a million pounds Elle would never agree to an open relationship!
True of course, I was just explaining on a more extreme level that each couple decides the boundaries and rules of their own relationship. We can of course speculate about it and have a gossip, but it’s a bit wrong to assume it’s bad or wrong because it may offend others

Reactions: 4
Tbh if he gets on like that on social media I’d hate to see what he gets up to outside of that. Wouldn’t trust him as far as I can throw him just my opinion

Reactions: 19
He’s vile. I know it’s different from couple to to couple, but it sounds like he’s tried to normalize his behavior with other women in order to keep doing it without recourse and/or reproach. He’s just pushing the threshold of what she’ll tolerate and she doesn’t want to rock the boat. I’ve definitely been there. You don’t know the full extent of what’s happening to your self-esteem until you’re out of it. Plus Connor being her major relationship as an adult (I might be wrong but it doesn’t seem she’s dated much beyond her teens?) he’s setting the standard for her as to what’s normal treatment. If they ever split and she got a mature partner who appreciated and respected her and actually had a career instead of mooching off of her YouTube channel, I think it would be such a game-changer for her.
Totally agree 💯 plus by acting like they have the ‘perfect’ relationship, they’re setting the standard for what their young viewers consider ‘normal’ in a relationship. I don’t think a lot of ‘influencers’ appreciate the actual influence that they have & the fact that they are role models 😐xxx

Reactions: 7
Who even starts a nursery at 15 WEEKS?! 😂 😂

A room the baby isn't even going to be sleeping in until January 2022 at least!

• Haha
Reactions: 44

She mentions a newborn being in there,hope she isn’t planning to put baby straight into a room on its own.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I can’t believe how much praise she gives con for building literally 3 ikea wardrobes? They pay people to do everything for them so frequently that she’s acting like it’s such a giant achievement that he built them? And wants to paint the box room himself? Wow

Everything in my flat I built myself, decorated myself, DIYd and Upcylced myself. When my parents moved I rebuilt all their furniture for them too. It’s not that difficult. Everyone else does these things by themselves

Reactions: 27

You honestly don’t need a lot for a newborn baby as long as you’ve a set of drawers or a couple of spare drawers for their clothes and a cot for them to sleep in that’s literally all you need not including nappies etc but even at that it’s still not a lot. All this nursery furniture etc is just an extra expense when they more than likely aren’t gonna be in their own room for the first 6 months to a year. I’m 32 weeks pregnant nearly and we haven’t even a nursery set up we’ve literally bought the bare minimum that we’ll need for the first few months to a year but she’ll obviously get everything gifted more than likely

She’s only 16 weeks and already clearly telling Connor she’s unable to do things like sort out a room ...
C9EDFCFE-93C0-442D-B86E-F91B6393A90B.png

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.