Elle Darby #10 she's up the duff, they're in the buff, Angellessss just can't get enough

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched today’s vid, as someone that actually does like Elle, I find it really difficult to listen to someone talk about ‘TTC’ pressure or their journey that literally started in August... Feel like it’s insensitive to those of us that know that disappointment month in and month out
This is how I feel. I do like Elle but Iv just watched her video & just know how disappointed those who have been TTC for many months will feel.
She didn’t say her journey was stressful however she did call it a TTC journey when it isn’t, she fell pregnant in her first actual cycle.

Reactions: 17
Why was she “under pressure” to get pregnant? Isn’t she like 25? Newly engaged? Maybe enjoy that and wait for the wedding first like? Or does that mean less exciting content and less traction in an already saturated influencer market? Like “get pregnant now to keep them interested”?

I don’t think she’s a horrible person but I think the pressure of the job has completely gone to her head and she’s just spitting out major life events to ride this wave of having a management team, viral engagement announcement and the cash flowing in and has completely lost the run of herself. I think she’ll seriously regret this down the line when she matures a bit and is actually ready to look at her life and see that nothing she’s done since her YouTube channel picked up was authentic or for the right reasons.

But hey ho, onward to the reaction vids and first trimester vlog and then gender reveal party and all the other inane stuff on the mumfluencer agenda.
THIS

I can’t see how they don’t see that they are simply being goaded into performing monkeys, do this Milestone, that one - what happens when they’re 35 and the kids are not interested in selling their souls - angelle won’t last the test of time, and it’s all so bleeping empty

makes me feel so glad that I’ve got a decent job I like, a home I love and my life how I like it

It might be cool at 25 but I can almost bet money that 35 year old Elle will wish she’d done things differently

Reactions: 14
I’m genuinely happy for her although I think Connor is too childish and selfish to give his attention to another living thing......he may well prove otherwise🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m always jealous of those who conceive in like a month or two as it took us 3 years of constant trying to finally get pregnant but that is the way Of the world 👍🏻
I don’t mind watching the odd pregnancy related thing but I have a feeling EVERYTHING will be about it to the point of being sickly and anything to get all the free stuff - like all the other pregnant influencers!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This is how I feel. I do like Elle but Iv just watched her video & just know how disappointed those who have been TTC for many months will feel.
She didn’t say her journey was stressful however she did call it a TTC journey when it isn’t, she fell pregnant in her first actual cycle.
I also think people/viewers wrongly presume the intelligence of influencers. These are people who do not work for a living. Go back to the White Moose email she wrote, the grammar was horrible and the way she phrased it was terrible.

Her career has been 5 minutes in a recruitment office, working out in a gym followed by asking for freebies and now asking for freebies along with cash.

There’s no intelligence involved so it makes sense there’s little thought process behind what they say. I’m surprised their new gleam team didn’t flag it before upload unless they simply work on getting her deals and grabbing a cut.

She could do with a good PR team as the two of them prove they’re tone deaf continuously.

Reactions: 20
Does anyone know what agency/management both Carys and Elle work for? (Maybe even Gemma Miles as well). It is SO odd that they both come off their contraception at the same time, get pregnant real quick and call the brief time inbetween a “TTC journey” and that it was SO difficult and basically rubbing it into everyone’s face how easy getting pregnant was.

I’m sorry but I don’t believe any of this being a coincidence. I know they compete with each other regularly - so basically Elle found out Carys was pregnant and then came off contraception and immediately started trying? Either they are super sad and ridiculous and have nothing better to do than compete with each other with REAL LIVING HUMAN BEINGS for views or their lives are managed by somebody/some management team down to a T for it to happen at the same time. I’m so done with these influencers who make babies for money.

Rant over.

Reactions: 17
I really just wanna comment on the video asking where her jumper is from in the intro 😂 but her Angelles would probably come at me for not saying I'm sobbing cause it feels like a best friend is pregnant
Can imagine Zara or something?

Reactions: 2
I can imagine Carys and Elle doing a pregnancy shoot together and trying to upstage one another

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It seems people haven't listened properly to what she was saying. She hasn't said she's had a TTC journey. She basically said she wondered what her TTC journey would be like with her health condition and having been on the pill 10 years. She hasn't actually said that it was a TTC journey unlike Carys who made out her 5 months was a struggle (which quite frankly I thought was disrespectful and ignorant of her).

Reactions: 19
I just tried to look up who her management is and whilst I didn't find it, I did find a website called 'influencer matchmake' and underneath Elles page there is a section for 'similar influencers' which compares her to Kerry Katona 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just tried to look up who her management is and whilst I didn't find it, I did find a website called 'influencer matchmake' and underneath Elles page there is a section for 'similar influencers' which compares her to Kerry Katona 😂
Elle and Connor are both signed under Gleam, same management as Mrs Hinch who announced her pregnancy an hour after Elle.

Reactions: 15
I don't usually comment, I'm usually just a reader of these threads but as somebody who has been trying for 22 months I must say I really didn't take offence to anything Elle said in her video. She didn't say it was a struggle, she was just worried it would be because she didn't ovulate the first month but she also said she didn't know how her body would react after being on birth control for 10 years and having a thyroid issue, which I think is a fair comment and concern to have. She also didn't call it a journey, she said she'll tell her "TCC story". I re-watched the start and there is not an ad before the reveal either.
I think in comparison to Carys, she was much more realistic and mature and I don't think she's doing it for money, she seemed genuinely happy. I still think con is an absolute wet wipe though so I'm interested to see how he'll be as a dad.

She did call it her TTC journey on Instagram as well as talking about her "TTC period".

Reactions: 13
Elle and Connor are both signed under Gleam, same management as Mrs Hinch who announced her pregnancy an hour after Elle.
Interesting that they allowed them both to post on the same day!

She did call it her TTC journey on Instagram as well as talking about her "TTC period".
Well that's got to be the shortest 'journey' anybody has ever gone on 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It seems people haven't listened properly to what she was saying. She hasn't said she's had a TTC journey. She basically said she wondered what her TTC journey would be like with her health condition and having been on the pill 10 years. She hasn't actually said that it was a TTC journey unlike Carys who made out her 5 months was a struggle (which quite frankly I thought was disrespectful and ignorant of her).
To be fair though, once your under active thyroid is diagnosed, there’s no reason why you can’t conceive naturally. It shouldn’t cause any issues at all. It’s generally only people that are undiagnosed that have problems conceiving. She just loves to add the tone of drama, sorry, but she does.

Reactions: 12
Not to be pedantic, but she’s just turned 25, in December. :)

and I was 25 three weeks before her and I am definitely emotionally mature enough to consider other people’s feelings, but maybe that’s because I had a hard life and I didn’t grow up with everything handed to me on a plate.
Completely agree, I'm her age and I am totally aware of other people's fertility struggles. If I had a huge following like her I wouldn't be talking about my "TTC journey" when it was only a few weeks. I'd probably acknowledge how extremely lucky I was to get pregnant so soon.

However that might only be because I've had losses and have discussed them with other women TTC on forums and so my experience is different to hers.

If the experience of everyone around you (like her sister and friends) was getting pregnant within a couple of months then I guess she wouldn't be that knowledgeable about other people's struggles.

Reactions: 3
Completely agree, I'm her age and I am totally aware of other people's fertility struggles. If I had a huge following like her I wouldn't be talking about my "TTC journey" when it was only a few weeks. I'd probably acknowledge how extremely lucky I was to get pregnant so soon.

However that might only be because I've had losses and have discussed them with other women TTC on forums and so my experience is different to hers.

If the experience of everyone around you (like her sister and friends) was getting pregnant within a couple of months then I guess she wouldn't be that knowledgeable about other people's struggles.
I guess so, but then she’s so active on social media, I’d be surprised if she wasn’t aware. I am not pregnant, nor am I trying to get pregnant, I’m not on any forums for people TTC, nor have I researched it online and I also don’t know anyone who is pregnant. I am just aware that people have these struggles because I’m switched on and I take notice, TTC struggles are everywhere, online, on tv, in magazines ect. I’d be surprised if she wasn’t aware, I just think she’s too self absorbed to consider how the things she says might affect others.

Reactions: 10
Interesting that they allowed them both to post on the same day!

Well that's got to be the shortest 'journey' anybody has ever gone on 🙄
Gleam simply get them adverts/promotions, they’re not a PR team. They simply have their names on the books and organise deals with brands for them. They will just take a cut of what they make from each deal.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The nesting post on stories 🌚

no ellie, it’s just called cleaning your house because it’s nice to have a clean house ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.