Elle Darby #10 she's up the duff, they're in the buff, Angellessss just can't get enough

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ngl even though she’s annoying I much prefer how she’s handling this pregnancy than carys. It’s a little more subtle and in my opinion realistic like carys literally
Looks like she pushed out her belly to make it look big. You can tell in Elle face she’s pregnant yk and that imo she’d be a much better mother. She seems very mature and like mother like w her dogs as well and I feel like Con secretly is very dad like and mature. Besides videos in real life I can see him really being serious about this yk

Reactions: 8
To be fair though, once your under active thyroid is diagnosed, there’s no reason why you can’t conceive naturally. It shouldn’t cause any issues at all. It’s generally only people that are undiagnosed that have problems conceiving. She just loves to add the tone of drama, sorry, but she does.
I don't have a thyroid so am "underactive" and I was told many a time by various endocrinologist and doctors it could affect my ability to conceive/carry full term. I was told that when I had it removed. Granted we're told this a s a "worst case scenerio" but it's still something they inform you of so you can prepare for what might be a long haul. As it turns out I got pregnant straight away after my boyfriend and I relaxed on contraception which has made me more thankful.

Reactions: 3
So she came off the pill as soon as she got engaged 🙄 she obviously wants her wedding pictures to include a little one
It was the same month, I don’t think she’s said though if it was before or after. It was around the time that carys would have told her she was pregnant though.

I don't have a thyroid so am "underactive" and I was told many a time by various endocrinologist and doctors it could affect my ability to conceive/carry full term. I was told that when I had it removed.
Right, but surely thats different because you don’t have one at all? I have an under active thyroid and I was told that due to the medication I am on that I now have a normal functioning thyroid and that it wouldn’t affect my ability to have children, I also have another auto immune disease (coeliac disease) and I was also told that now that is under control it wouldn’t affect my ability to have children. Plus when you have a read around various medical websites, it says the same thing.

Reactions: 1
Interesting that they allowed them both to post on the same day!

Well that's got to be the shortest 'journey' anybody has ever gone on 🙄
I think the queue for asda was longer than her ttc journey.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I find it so strange that she would put something so personal and emotional on YouTube. I actually have second hand embarrassment that someone would capitalise on something like that. So tacky. To then milk it this much, next up you’ll see me announcing it to Connor, then Katie, then the next door neighbours, then the window cleaner. A baby is a blessing and it’s great and everything but just duck all the way off.

This x100 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel sad....Hecky is New plus Herbie. A baby is a huge change to your life, hoping they can manage it all🤦‍♀️a big shock for both of them.....

Reactions: 3
Makes you wonder how prepared for a child they actually are when they have two huge dogs sleeping on their bed and the settees. Looks like a recipe for disaster to me. Babies are so fragile and it doesn’t bare thinking about
I dont see the issue with this to be honest. My small dogs are allowed to sleep on my bed, sofa etc. Surely as long as they are trained not to jump up on baby and get down when they are told it should be fine? To be honest i think they have done a great job with training herbie so id hope theyd do the same with hector before baby comes 😊

Reactions: 11
She definitely has a filter on her videos. Her skin is very smooth no real texture. Maybe it’s the camera but her skin is very unrealistic

Reactions: 6
Just watched her latest video. I don't think you can call getting pregnant on your 2nd cycle a "TTC journey"
Absolutely what a bloody insult to thousands of couples trying!! She has been incredibly lucky to get pregnant on her first proper cycle off the pill, that is a tried to get pregnant and succeeded first time!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
But irresponsible then to be flaunting round London then when she would have been pregnant ....slap bang in the middle of a pandemic!!!! I had my baby back in May and I’ve been petrified since April when I was pregnant going out !!!!!! And now his here I barely take him out!!
once again all show for the gram !!!! I wish her well but my god I can’t stand her why are all these pregnant influencers put on such a high pedestal women around the world Everyday get pregnant they are not the first!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Was it just me who had unskippable (I know that isn’t a real word 🤣) ads in her video. It’s so she can get as much commission as possible

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve just watched her latest video and know that smoothing effect on her camera is a thing but I think she looks lovely in the intro. Whilst I think the video is lovely - I really just have to question her including some of the bits of her thanking her mum. Not in a malicious way but it’s just a bit much and she knows it’ll make good viewing. I lost my Dad last year and have been quite open with my grief and how it’s affected me and whilst my reaction would’ve been similar to Elle’s had I found out I was pregnant, I wouldn’t of wanted to have shared that moment with anyone, but then again I’m not an influencer who documents my life. It feels almost clickbaity if that makes sense? She is obviously delighted and it is lovely still, but do we need a separate video for Con finding out and for Katie? I don’t know, I have very mixed feelings.

I also wonder how Carys feels about all this content like doing the same type of video etc 😂

Was it just me who had unskippable (I know that isn’t a real word 🤣) ads in her video. It’s so she can get as much commission as possible
I didn’t have a single ad in the video - only before the video started!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Absolutely what a bloody insult to thousands of couples trying!! She has been incredibly lucky to get pregnant on her first proper cycle off the pill, that is a tried to get pregnant and succeeded first time!!
It does feel like a kick in the teeth. We’ve been trying for 18 months and had a miscarriage at the beginning of December so saying that 2 months is a TTC journey hurts. The same as little bloody Lauren and her happy accident after being with her boyfriend of less than a year. Obviously happy that it’s happened for them but to be making a video of their journey will upset a lot of people!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It does feel like a kick in the teeth. We’ve been trying for 18 months and had a miscarriage at the beginning of December so saying that 2 months is a TTC journey hurts. The same as little bloody Lauren and her happy accident after being with her boyfriend of less than a year. Obviously happy that it’s happened for them but to be making a video of their journey will upset a lot of people!
Which Lauren?

You can skip an unskippable ad on YouTube by pressing the small ‘I’ with a circle around it, and then press ‘stop seeing this add’ and choose an option, it’ll skip 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Everyone saying she’s gonna be less insufferable than Carys

it’s been two days

we already have two videos with a promise of more to come
She’s already nesting(!!)
She’s asked for preggo podcasts
And we’ve had like two bump shots

every story has had the mention of pregnancy or something related

🥴 she’s sure low key

• Haha
Reactions: 36
If she only came off BC in August when they got engaged then she got pregnant really quickly even given her issues with her thyroid. Anyone without health issues it can take 6 months to a year before conceiving. I was on BC for 10 years nearly and came off it a year or two before we where gonna start trying because I just assumed it was gonna maybe take a while to get pregnant because I’d been on it for so many years. Used other protection in the meantime and the one time we didn’t I fell pregnant 6 months after coming off BC

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.