Elle Darby #10 she's up the duff, they're in the buff, Angellessss just can't get enough

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed. I’m so pleased for her but this could really upset those who are actually TTC (for months/years). Thankfully I’m 24 weeks pregnant now but if I’d watched this 6 months ago during my real TTC journey it would have been painful for me to hear her say that.
I'm 22 weeks! Totally agree, it took me 12 cycles to get here and that includes losses, I don't think getting a pregnant after your first period when coming off the pill is a "TTC journey".

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
I wonder where Connor was when she was sat on the swing outside, he could have easily looked out the window and seen her with the tests hmm, unless he did an early morning gym session/walking the dogs

Reactions: 11
I wonder where Connor was when she was sat on the swing outside, he could have easily looked out the window and seen her with the tests hmm, unless he did an early morning gym session/walking the dogs
She probs did it when he was at the gym so she could tell him separately

‘My ttc journey’ jeez this is barely a ttc journey, it’s worse than carys calling it that when it took her 3 months to get pregnant. So insulting to the women/couples who have taken a lot longer to get pregnant or to those that could still be on their ttc journey. Of course I’m happy for her but it’s just insensitive imo, and her talking about the pressure to get pregnant... no one was pressuring you

• Heart
Reactions: 48
new vlog: she came off her pill in august and she’s discussing her struggles with TTC? she got pregnant after 2 months. i only thought she’d been trying to like over 6 months how she was going on. Happy for her and everything but for all the women who struggle for months/years and are still struggling, how would this make them feel. i know everyone’s journeys different but i just think certain things should be kept private. i also can’t imagine wanting to do a pregnancy test, but first setting up my camera in the bathroom, pressing record, making sure everything’s working and then going back to being all nervous during such a special moment
It’s the exact same as Carys! She made a massive deal about it and kept saying their journey had been so hard, yet they’d only been trying a couple months before she fell pregnant. So ignorant to those who actually struggle to conceive.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I really really wish influencers would not share how long it took them to conceive. I am currently going through ttc and listening to her say it take her first proper period to get pregnant has made my heart just sink. 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
I don't understand their obsession with TTC, it takes most healthy young couples up to a year to concieve so doing it in a month or 3 is a very good result?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It’s the exact same as Carys! She made a massive deal about it and kept saying their journey had been so hard, yet they’d only been trying a couple months before she fell pregnant. So ignorant to those who actually struggle to conceive.
I don’t think Elle has actually said they struggled at all? Just that she was worried she would

Reactions: 10
I really really wish influencers would not share how long it took them to conceive. I am currently going through ttc and listening to her say it take her first proper period to get pregnant has made my heart just sink. 😢
You're not alone! ❤ I gave her the benefit of the doubt that maybe she'd been trying longer than Carys or, if she hadn't, she wouldn't refer to it as a 'TTC journey' but NOPE! They're bloody clueless!

Reactions: 12
Just watched today’s vid, as someone that actually does like Elle, I find it really difficult to listen to someone talk about ‘TTC’ pressure or their journey that literally started in August... Feel like it’s insensitive to those of us that know that disappointment month in and month out

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Just watched today’s vid, as someone that actually does like Elle, I find it really difficult to listen to someone talk about ‘TTC’ pressure or their journey that literally started in August... Feel like it’s insensitive to those of us that know that disappointment month in and month out
I agree, her and Carys were the same, came off the pill and fell pregnant very quickly yet act like it's taken years. I'm sure to them it felt like a long time but surely they're aware that some people try for years and years with no success

Reactions: 22
Both of them seemed to be in such a rush to get pregnant, taking ovulation tests and having sex at the prime moment. Of course, everyone is different, but they were young and had recently come off birth control, what was the need to put so much pressure on themselves? Most people I know at there age just stop birth control and see what happens for the few months. Theres always such a rush nowadays to do everything as soon as possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I agree, her and Carys were the same, came off the pill and fell pregnant very quickly yet act like it's taken years. I'm sure to them it felt like a long time but surely they're aware that some people try for years and years with no success
It just shows that Elle has no real consideration for her viewers and what they might be going through, her followers are only there for her to make money from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This is exactly me! I know the disappointment every single month and the fear that I can’t have children is the worst pain in the world. Don’t get me wrong I’m so incredibly happy for her, but seeing her being all ‘hey look at me I’m pregnant’ after just a couple months then hear the words “TTC journey” is just insulting. No regard for anyone else it’s all about them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Both of them seemed to be in such a rush to get pregnant, taking ovulation tests and having sex at the prime moment. Of course, everyone is different, but they were young and had recently come off birth control, what was the need to put so much pressure on themselves? Most people I know at there age just stop birth control and see what happens for the few months. Theres always such a rush nowadays to do everything as soon as possible.
influencers are used to having everything they want straight away.
Having to wait just one cycle was too much for them.

it’s takes a while for hormones from contraception to fully leave your system so it was barely a journey for them. They stopped taking the pill and got pregnant almost straight away

Reactions: 15
influencers are used to having everything they want straight away.
Having to wait just one cycle was too much for them.

it’s takes a while for hormones from contraception to fully leave your system so it was barely a journey for them. They stopped taking the pill and got pregnant almost straight away
Yep, instant gratification. They have money, so they get what they want when they want and then they want to try and apply that to everything in their lives. It’s sad to be honest, watching young healthy women tear themselves apart over getting pregnant as quickly as possible, instead of taking things as they come and enjoying the moment. I can’t imagine what Elle would have been like if it had taken her longer to get pregnant.

Reactions: 14
Never have I seen any "regular" or "common" people talk about TTC on social media because us normal people realise that it's not necessary to discuss. Seeing pregnancy announcements can be difficult enough for people who have been trying for so so long (yes they will be happy for that person but, it's difficult nonetheless) without then hearing how long it took them to conceive especially if it was very quick.

I don't get why Carys and Elle think it's necessary. If either had really struggled for a long long time I could understand wanting to talk about it because it then may help those in a similar situation. However I think it's just in a way a show off or superiority thing that because they didn't take long they want to air that on their YouTube and emphasise it when really not many people will be able to relate to their "journey" and will find it more insensitive than anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.