Elle Darby #10 she's up the duff, they're in the buff, Angellessss just can't get enough

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t cope with the nesting post 😣 it’s called cleaning, and everybody does it 😕

Has anyone else noticed the “I’m engaged!” And showing off the ring now completely no longer exists? It like 2 children playing mums and dads honestly. One massive facade.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
This is going to be the same as it was with her engagement ring, she’ll try to squeeze her belly or a word “pregnant” into every story from now on until she gives birth.

Reactions: 12
Con had 2 outfit changes on that shoot, the nice trousers and the ripped jeans. Hope Elle has some in actual clothes too

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is going to be the same as it was with her engagement ring, she’ll try to squeeze her belly or a word “pregnant” into every story from now on until she gives birth.
duck me! You just know that she's going to be even more insufferable than she was about the bloody engagement. 🙄

Reactions: 15
duck me! You just know that she's going to be even more insufferable than she was about the bloody engagement. 🙄

Until July whenever Conman makes her a cup of tea you know it's going to be "my thoughtful fiancé brought me and the baby a cup of tea in bed" or "the baby wanted some Maryland cookies". No hun he made you (just you) a cup of tea and it's you who wanted the cookies 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don't follow or sub to her YT and don't intend to watch anything she uploads. I can only imagine how insufferable shes going to be during this pregnancy and when the baby is born. :rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It seems people haven't listened properly to what she was saying. She hasn't said she's had a TTC journey. She basically said she wondered what her TTC journey would be like with her health condition and having been on the pill 10 years. She hasn't actually said that it was a TTC journey unlike Carys who made out her 5 months was a struggle (which quite frankly I thought was disrespectful and ignorant of her).
She did, she even said she was going to do a video about TTC. She wouldn’t need to do a video about it if she thought that it wasn’t.

I find it so strange that she would put something so personal and emotional on YouTube. I actually have second hand embarrassment that someone would capitalise on something like that. So tacky. To then milk it this much, next up you’ll see me announcing it to Connor, then Katie, then the next door neighbours, then the window cleaner. A baby is a blessing and it’s great and everything but just duck all the way off.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Whenever Conman makes her a cup of tea you know it's going to be "my thoughtful fiancé brought me and the baby a cup of tea in bed" or "the baby wanted some Maryland cookies". No hun he made you (just you) a cup and it's you who wanted the cookies 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
I think she will definitely use the pregnancy as an excuse to eat even more food.....not that she needs an excuse! 🤣
I don't follow or sub to her YT and don't intend to watch anything she uploads. I can only imagine how insufferable shes going to be during this pregnancy and when the baby is born. :rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I've only started watching her recently. I came across her from the Gemma Louise Miles thread and thought I would check her out. I won't be watching her anymore though as I find the whole baby talk thing boring. Its exciting to those involved personally but if you don't know them IRL, who cares! 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just watched her video. The last bit where she went on the white bench hit me though, it’s like she went to tell her mum because it was hers :cry: I really hope all the best for her and Con with this baby

• Heart
Makes you wonder how prepared for a child they actually are when they have two huge dogs sleeping on their bed and the settees. Looks like a recipe for disaster to me. Babies are so fragile and it doesn’t bare thinking about

Reactions: 16
Just watched her video. The last bit where she went on the white bench hit me though, it’s like she went to tell her mum because it was hers :cry: I really hope all the best for her and Con with this baby
It’s sweet until you picture her going out there with her camera, turning it on and filming herself cry. Not so authentic.

Reactions: 29
It’s sweet until you picture her going out there with her camera, turning it on and filming herself cry. Not so authentic.
Exactly. I’m not saying she doesn’t have genuine feelings, because clearly she does, but Elle is a good actor and she knows how to play the audience, people forget that.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.