Elle Darby #10 she's up the duff, they're in the buff, Angellessss just can't get enough

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit odd how her video shown her finding out, thanking her mum and crying (that did make me have a lump in the throat watching it ffs) but then on her new insta grid post it’s a rear camera video on a first response test and she like gasps and drops on to the toilet in shock? Well they were two totally different videos? Which was the first one then because you couldn’t have been in the level of shock she displayed if you’ve just had a positive and you then look at another positive?

wait, no. I’ve just rewatched it all. I think she had her vlogging camera on her, and what she was doing on her phone that everyone was confused about on the last thread was her filming which would explain that angle. Two angles for maximum filming and editing possibilities? You’re not that shocked then Elle. Sorry but filming your reaction is one thing, that much prep and she’s definitely already aware of what that result is.

Reactions: 35
It’s lovely that she’s pregnant after an awful year but it’s genuinely weird how much influencers milk certain things for content and kind of gross. She’s had a pregnancy shoot at 12 weeks? Just for content so people will like it? And she said somewhere she’s got the finding out she’s preg video, then a telling Connor video, then telling Katie, then telling everyone else? Like why do you have to make so much money off of it if it’s genuine? Couldn’t you just have posted a scan photo like everybody else why’s it always so forced
I 1000000% agree with this. I loved the fact she is pregnant until she said about the upcoming YouTube videos. Now it just feels like she’s having a baby for content! I’m still happy for her but it’s just weird that she is so happy about now having content for YouTube!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I thought you usually had a bump shoot when you were heavily pregnant. Not to announce it. 🤣

Reactions: 41
I genuinely do believe she wanted to get pregnant and be a mum but the overexposure on social media and YouTube before the child is even born is a bit much for me personally. I get she’s excited and it is such an amazing experience but the whole world doesn’t need to share every single part of it just my personal opinion though
I wholeheartedly agree with this. I mean sharing EVERYTHING including pregnancy tests, her on the toilet, her telling con and all the family members. It makes great viewing but what about a little privacy. There’s no need for the whole world to see it all it would have been lovely to have those as private memories as a family 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 32
I wholeheartedly agree with this. I mean sharing EVERYTHING including pregnancy tests, her on the toilet, her telling con and all the family members. It makes great viewing but what about a little privacy. There’s no need for the whole world to see it all it would have been lovely to have those as private memories as a family 🤷🏻‍♀️
I wonder how her family feel about the breach of privacy

Reactions: 2
I wonder how her family feel about the breach of privacy
They all clearly love it. The dad agreed to speak about his time in prison ffs.

If they’re making money, they don’t care. Influencers lose the mentality of what’s private and what’s not, especially this year with such little content opportunities. With UK being in lockdown for foreseeable future, expect this pregnancy to be stretched out. I won’t be watching, babies are boring to me and pregnancy even more so.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
They all clearly love it. The dad agreed to speak about his time in prison ffs.

If they’re making money, they don’t care. Influencers lose the mentality of what’s private and what’s not, especially this year with such little content opportunities. With UK being in lockdown for foreseeable future, expect this pregnancy to be stretched out. I won’t be watching, babies are boring to me and pregnancy even more so.
i know elle’s side thrive off it, they see themselves like the west country’s answer to keeping up with the kardashians which to me is 🤣
They don’t show much of Conor’s family do they? Maybe that speaks volumes. I really do hope they learn to respect this child’s privacy given the fact she’s got 500 thousand people following her and not all of those people have good intentions.

I do understand their management are probably seeing the money signs but I equally wonder why they don’t try to see why the likes of Laura Witmore etc who selectivity choose what they put out. I feel like after this year people are way over the over sharing content and esp when people make it out to be a white company wet dream kind of life

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i know elle’s side thrive off it, they see themselves like the west country’s answer to keeping up with the kardashians which to me is 🤣
They don’t show much of Conor’s family do they? Maybe that speaks volumes. I really do hope they learn to respect this child’s privacy given the fact she’s got 500 thousand people following her and not all of those people have good intentions.

I do understand their management are probably seeing the money signs but I equally wonder why they don’t try to see why the likes of Laura Witmore etc who selectivity choose what they put out. I feel like after this year people are way over the over sharing content and esp when people make it out to be a white company wet dream kind of life
I reckon Cons parents are not included because they are more common and rough around the edges compared to the Darby clang and off brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Bit odd how her video shown her finding out, thanking her mum and crying (that did make me have a lump in the throat watching it ffs) but then on her new insta grid post it’s a rear camera video on a first response test and she like gasps and drops on to the toilet in shock? Well they were two totally different videos? Which was the first one then because you couldn’t have been in the level of shock she displayed if you’ve just had a positive and you then look at another positive?

wait, no. I’ve just rewatched it all. I think she had her vlogging camera on her, and what she was doing on her phone that everyone was confused about on the last thread was her filming which would explain that angle. Two angles for maximum filming and editing possibilities? You’re not that shocked then Elle. Sorry but filming your reaction is one thing, that much prep and she’s definitely already aware of what that result is.
I disagree, a lot of vloggers film themselves finding out they’re pregnant. Some that have been trying for a while also share the times the pregnancy tests have come back negative, in that video. I don’t think she did know, or her reaction would have been “prettier”

Reactions: 9
Anyone else find if weird that she keeps referring to her and Connor as parents? Her latest Insta pic the caption is "proud parents". Proud of what? Your child isn't here, you're not parents yet!

You've been pregnant for what 13 weeks (technically 11). I'm pregnant I'm not referring to me and my partner as parents until our child is actually here 😕

Reactions: 33
Anyone else find if weird that she keeps referring to her and Connor as parents? Her latest Insta pic the caption is "proud parents". Proud of what? Your child isn't here, you're not parents yet!

You've been pregnant for what 13 weeks (technically 11). I'm pregnant I'm not referring to me and my partner as parents until our child is actually here 😕
parents to be would be a better phrase! I think she needs to read the room. Life right now is something to be cautious about esp when pregnant - look at grace victory ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Just watched her latest video. I don't think you can call getting pregnant on your 2nd cycle a "TTC journey"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 118
new vlog: she came off her pill in august and she’s discussing her struggles with TTC? she got pregnant after 2 months. i only thought she’d been trying to like over 6 months how she was going on. Happy for her and everything but for all the women who struggle for months/years and are still struggling, how would this make them feel. i know everyone’s journeys different but i just think certain things should be kept private. i also can’t imagine wanting to do a pregnancy test, but first setting up my camera in the bathroom, pressing record, making sure everything’s working and then going back to being all nervous during such a special moment

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Super incredibly happy for her but 2 only months ttc is nothing. She is so very lucky so I kind of wish she had emphasised that more, rather than making out as if it was really difficult.

Reactions: 43
How can she say a TTC ‘journey’ she come off the pill August and was pregnant November, that’s a piss take on people who take years

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Just watched her latest video. I don't think you can call getting pregnant on your 2nd cycle a "TTC journey"
Agreed. I’m so pleased for her but this could really upset those who are actually TTC (for months/years). Thankfully I’m 24 weeks pregnant now but if I’d watched this 6 months ago during my real TTC journey it would have been painful for me to hear her say that.

Reactions: 35
That boy has always been a nightmare. Lucy doesn’t help the situation by hyping up every little thing he does. I can’t watch her videos because of Jesse, that and she’s shite!
His speech is absolutely atrocious too. I can never understand a word he says.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.