Elle Darby #10 she's up the duff, they're in the buff, Angellessss just can't get enough

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear god let’s pray that she doesn’t ask that twit of a sister Lucy for any advice about anything, complete moron who’s dragged up 4 feral kids with her plank of a husband and somehow made a living out of it beggars belief!! One rooty tooty loopy roo and rotten toothed Jesse naaaaannnnn is more than enough thanks 🤦‍♀️

😂 Nah Elle will think she’s better than them prison tracksuits Lucy flogs!
To be fair she’s be right anything is better than them cheap fruit of the loom prison replica outfits!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I can't believe Elle even filmed herself finding out she was pregnant. It's actually insane how much she shares of her life...nothing is sacred between them two! Every single thing is for views.

Even when she found out her mum passed she shared it online only a couple hours later (not saying that post was for views). Madness.

Reactions: 31
As much as she annoys me at times, she looks genuinely so happy in the pictures she has put up. It's so lovely to see rather than the usual posed pictures. Im looking forward to following her pregnancy journey, BUT i hope every video isnt pregnancy related like carys as it drives me mad. Doesnt need to be every single video or post 🙄 i think having a baby will be good for her as shes a little lost in herself at the moment. Just hope Connor gets his finger out and does his part

Reactions: 25
Have a lot of respect for Chessie King for keeping this moment special and just for her and her partner, wish other influencers like Elle would take her lead!
Can you just imagine what the next generation of kids are gonna feel like with videos of their parents filming all this stuff for everyone to see? It’s just so bizarre I feel like they don’t think about how this will play out in the future at all

Reactions: 26
I thought I’d have a look at Lucy’s “Twins Birthday” Vlog (More like a Slog though) as I wanted to see if there were any pregnancy clues that were dropped. But my god, I only got a few minutes in before I turned it off, and the reason for that was GBJ otherwise knows as “Good Boy Jessie”!!!! I can’t believe how much worse his behaviour is !! He constantly screams and shouts over poor Jenson who was trying to talk about the school play, he won’t leave the twins alone, and when his not jumping up on the sofa, he’s pushing himself into every second of the vlog!! I don’t understand why Lucy & Jordan allow GBJ to ruin every vlog!! His behaviour is never corrected, and he gets away with everything, even taking Jenson’s toys!! Anyway, rant over, and I’m aware that this is Elle’s thread, but as I was trying to find out something to do with Elle, I think it’s ok to stay here!! Has anyone else noticed Jessie’s behaviour lately?? .....🙄🤔

Reactions: 19
I thought I’d have a look at Lucy’s “Twins Birthday” Vlog (More like a Slog though) as I wanted to see if there were any pregnancy clues that were dropped. But my god, I only got a few minutes in before I turned it off, and the reason for that was GBJ otherwise knows as “Good Boy Jessie”!!!! I can’t believe how much worse his behaviour is !! He constantly screams and shouts over poor Jenson who was trying to talk about the school play, he won’t leave the twins alone, and when his not jumping up on the sofa, he’s pushing himself into every second of the vlog!! I don’t understand why Lucy & Jordan allow GBJ to ruin every vlog!! His behaviour is never corrected, and he gets away with everything, even taking Jenson’s toys!! Anyway, rant over, and I’m aware that this is Elle’s thread, but as I was trying to find out something to do with Elle, I think it’s ok to stay here!! Has anyone else noticed Jessie’s behaviour lately?? .....🙄🤔
That boy has always been a nightmare. Lucy doesn’t help the situation by hyping up every little thing he does. I can’t watch her videos because of Jesse, that and she’s shite!

Reactions: 22
They first bit of the reveal video was nice with the snippets of her mum but for god sake was there any need in those horrendous hill top white dress and chino shots 🤢

Reactions: 30
Was this an ad or just genuine review, ive been interested in natural cycles myself but there is so many influencers doing paid ads for them i feel uneasy on how honest trustworthy these influencers are.
she said she wasn’t paid to say anything she was just recommended it by a friend and now uses it, what’s the difference between this app and all the others like flo and clue etc? is it just another one like that?

Reactions: 1
ffs these gals have got too much time on their hands.
I personally don’t think Meggan is pregnant ?? I’m sure she’s been posting about drinks etc in her vlogs and stuff over Christmas (could be non-alcoholic of course), but I’m sure Meggan mentioned on a vlog agessss ago that she had a few launches happening in 2021 so surely something to do with that 😊

Reactions: 2
LJC has her own thread here where this is discussed regularly

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I suppose they don't have to worry about childcare when they are both home all day every day.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.