Ella Ravenscroft

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh well King William seems to be in trouble. Bringing girls back and little miss Ella finding cocaine all over her mansion.
Poor girl, all she’s ever wanted is to be famous
Didn’t work out with big footballer (joke) Cameron, so went for a more mature man who sniffs cocaine but will give her all the material things in life
Plssss spill the tea ☕.... I’m dieing to know 😂😂 ... is this tru???

oh well King William seems to be in trouble. Bringing girls back and little miss Ella finding cocaine all over her mansion.
Didn’t work out with big footballer (joke) Cameron, so went for a more mature man who sniffs cocaine but will give her all the material things in life
He could literally sleep with someone in front of her and she would stay there for the money 💰 all the materialistic stuff . Didn’t work out with footballer (Cameron Brannagan ) as she got caught sleeping with someone else in a hotel as a one night stand . 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Classy bird 🐦 Karma

Reactions: 12
Does anyone find it strange she hasn’t posted in ages
I thought this too! Seems too much of a coincidence with the revelation here. I’m not sure whether to feel sorry for her, maybe she didn’t know his behaviour beforehand but she’s got in deep moving there and having a baby so fast if this is the way he’s going to treat her. I bet he’s the sort of man to say he can do what he wants seeing as she gives her what she wants financially.

Reactions: 10
How quiet she is on insta makes me wonder as well if that post above is true. She literally can’t live without him tho? They aren’t even married so if they break up she has nothing and can kiss goodbye the g wagon and Chanel bags. She will defo never leave him

Reactions: 9
Did she actually put this on her story???!

If she has then I’m sure he wouldn’t be happy and that has got to have rocked the boat for her.

Never known her to be so quiet! And I had noticed she hadn’t shown William as much but figured it was perhaps because she had nothing to show or he’s been busy with work.

You can have all the money in the world and it still won’t make you happy. As she reads here I’m sure it won’t be long until something is posted to prove all us tattle trolls wrong 😂

Reactions: 11
Nails done and massive rock still on her finger - looks like William will need to do more than snort coke and hang with other women to get the ring back off her 😂
Haha was just about to send the same that didn't take her long after reading here did it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve always thought Ella was stunning and followed her because I loved her style and beauty tips.
When I came across her fiancé I was so shocked, as they IMO seemed mismatched.
I also get the vibe from him that he because he is ‘entitled’ which many rich boys do, he can have his cake and eat it too.

Like expecting Ella to just put up with his behavior and accept it.
When really I feel that he is punching and his status and wealth is what is attractive, not him.

Reactions: 10
I’ve always thought Ella was stunning and followed her because I loved her style and beauty tips.
I also get the vibe from him that he because he is ‘entitled’ which many rich boys do, he can have his cake and eat it too.

When really I feel that he is punching and his status and wealth is what is attractive, not him.
I thought the same when I saw pics of him, was really surprised. he seems like he’s typical rich boy who’s only personality trait is that his parents are loaded. I’m always intrigued to know what these people would be like if it was all taken away from them tomorrow

What does that say about Ella then? Only attracted to his wealth?

Reactions: 7
I really don’t think she would leave him no matter what he does, she wants that lifestyle too much. Yes he would have to pay her a lot for child support etc but that won’t keep up her g wagon and Chanel bags 😬

I really don’t think she would leave him no matter what he does, she wants that lifestyle too much. Yes he would have to pay her a lot for child support etc but that won’t keep up her g wagon and Chanel bags 😬
I agree. She was always after someone with money. She doesn’t care about how they’ve earnt it, how they behave, how they treat her. That’s why I suspect the story is true and explains why she’s been so quiet but equally I think if she doesn’t stand her ground, he’ll do it again because he knows she’ll tolerate it as long as the money is there.

Reactions: 4
I suspect she will also keep us guessing with the pics showing the ring on and off since we know she reads on here 👋🏼
from what I’ve heard he’s always been a bit of a party boy… never one to shy away from hosting big parties for his friends here or in LA…not surprised if rumours are true. Sad if it is though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.