Ella Ravenscroft

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t think she would leave him no matter what he does, she wants that lifestyle too much. Yes he would have to pay her a lot for child support etc but that won’t keep up her g wagon and Chanel bags 😬
He will buy her a new bag or something and she will be like ok cool 😎...... bet she secretly hopes he does something wrong so she can keep spending his money and receiving gifts lmaoooo

I always thought he looked pretty boring but maybe she is the boring one 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ And he’s just finding that out now 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Regardless of them, he’s got a baby and she’s the mother of his son. If it was true, because they’ve just welcomed a baby it’s SO fucked up, so I hope for the sake of their child it’s not true

Where’s the poster gone that first said this? Either it’s false and they’re loving the drama it’s created or they know too much and can’t say anymore.

Reactions: 17
It’s usually wealthy men who cheat because they know they can get away with it, women are attracted to them for their money and they know their mrs will be waiting at home because they provide a lifestyle a normal man can’t so their wife won’t leave regardless of what they do

it’s sad to see, hope this isn’t the case for ella

Reactions: 8
Nah that poster and how she hasn't been posting is cos she mentioned Tattle and she had the deadest thread on here 🤣 she wants people to get talking

Reactions: 3
Shook she actually labelled and advert. I mean she only did it what 2 times out of 5 stories so not quite the entire purpose but better than hiding it completely 😂

• Haha
What did her ex look like? Is her type just money as i personally cannot see the appeal to Will, especially now more is coming out about his ways!

Reactions: 4
Young mone

“Young money” 🤣 him and a couple of other pals got it when they were like 18
Oh my god why doesn’t he get it lasered?! For no money in the world would I parade this stupid saying on my chest. Imagine Ella taking his shirt off for the first time… but thinking about it she was probably excited since it’s basically her life motto 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow that chest tattoo really doesn’t fit the high class businessman image does it, wasn’t expecting that

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Probably inappropriate to ask but we are deemed horrible low life's on here anyway! Does anyone know what happened to Ella's Dad, i gather he passed a few years ago but was curious of the circumstances and if that contributed to Ella been a golddigger/wannabe wag?

Reactions: 6
Probably inappropriate to ask but we are deemed horrible low life's on here anyway! Does anyone know what happened to Ella's Dad, i gather he passed a few years ago but was curious of the circumstances and if that contributed to Ella been a golddigger/wannabe wag?
He took his own life, sadly.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I feel like the tele in that cinema room is well to small! Lol the rooms lovely but why just have a basic living room tele in there, I thought she’d jump at the chance to buy a proper big cinema screen to brag about.

Reactions: 2
Yes. Not a cinema without the screen 😹 I would expect cooler lighting too. I mean… if you’re going to splash the cash… where’s the popcorn machine!?🤣

• Haha
Full bar instead of that empty cart was my thoughts 😂

but love the rest of the decor, oh how the other half live!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.