Ella Ravenscroft

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the odd times she actually talks to camera (when she went off at tattle and then her ads) is funny I actually feel like I’d like her more if she was one of the influences who showed their personality and spoke loads on a regular basis. Like we said before it seems like she has a bit of a sarcastic mo nonsense attitude which I actually like and didn’t expect as she looks so innocent picture perfect blonde beauty queen.

having said that, this also makes me think tho that there’s more truth in the “she has always been a gold digger” comments people have made-i Feel like you can tell she might actually be shrewd and takes no prisoners rather than lovely and sweet girl next doors vibes u get from her photos

Reactions: 6
When she showed the cart I was expecting it to carry on filming to a fully stocked bar, then it stopped at the wall and I was like oh is that it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When she showed the cart I was expecting it to carry on filming to a fully stocked bar, then it stopped at the wall and I was like oh is that it
She has set the bar too high with all her other rich ass witch posts now she can only disappoint us unless she gets an ellaair private jet like kylie Jenner

Reactions: 2
Oh Ella why the need for a quick trip to the cinema when all your lastest (rare and boring) stories have been showing off your cinema room!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh Ella why the need for a quick trip to the cinema when all your lastest (rare and boring) stories have been showing off your cinema room!!!
I mean, I doubt they're rich enough to have deals with distributors 😂

Reactions: 3
The way she said using the home gym, almost like poor me having to use this sub par gym 🙄
Yes, I thought the same thing! Even though her home gym is probably bigger than the gyms most people pay to visit!

Reactions: 6
I am just so jealous of anyone who has a c-sexrion that isn't left with a pouch/overhang once losing the baby weight 😩

Reactions: 5
Lol at her latest Look Fantastic ad, which apparently isn't an ad. Couldn't be any more blatant.

Reactions: 4
You can report it to ASA. Only takes a few moments, just screenshot the stories and just tell them the time, date, influencer account name, where you saw it and add the screenshots with you’re reasons (undeclared ad 🙄)

Reactions: 4
I don’t know if I’m missing out on sarcasm here but is she color blind? Those are nude nails!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.