Ella Ravenscroft

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like her, I only read this thread out of curiosity, Iv never actually contributed to it.

But I feel today is the day lol the constant bragging about money is starting to get on my nerves now, she thinks she’s being subtle with it, but literally everything she posts now is just ‘look at how much money I have’. It’s not the having money that’s the problem it’s the constant bragging about it!
It’s starting to make her very un likeable.
I'm the same, I dislike how she bought a sheet face mask at over £100 and then says I almost fainted when I saw the price in a poor attempt to stay relatable. Nobody relates to that Ella!!

Reactions: 10
What gets me is that she almost does it in a non Braggy way like it is normal to have 7 different electronic bouncers for your baby and a chandelier in your home and a g wagon as a mummy car and a new buggy for a weekend away!! She posts like this is all normal lol

and yes still bemused bout not booking a train or plane home how bizarre!

Reactions: 12
She’s 1000% more active so there is more written on here. 😂😂
Lots of humble brags, I’m embarrassed for her and William’s family who seem quite private.

I did wonder during the first lockdown when they were staying at his family’s house (pretty sure she mentioned it a few times before they moved), what on earth would the future mother in law think of her just sitting about in her underwear taking photos in their living room🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
😎😎
double in my face as that’s not even the chandelier I referenced, humble old Ella must have several dotted about the yard! 💅🏼

• Haha
I highly doubt Gabriel was planned, she had him at 21 or 22
completely disagree, I think he was planned (by her) 💸💸💸

I used to love following her for style inspo, she used to post gorg pics in outfits and really made an effort, now it’s just constant money flaunting and beige baby content 🙃

Reactions: 13
I’ve just read through this thread, didn’t realize she had one till her stories the other day. Her thread really isn’t that bad...

“None of its true guys” said Ella re: her tattle thread on how casually rich she is, as she watched her cinema room being installed.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I really want to like her but then she posts tit like this!! These masks cost £205 😳

She really is all about the money now- seems to forget she came from a modest two up two down in Irlam! Maybe Molly-Mae fell out with her because she's so far up her own monied arse that she's not fun to be around anymore.
4 up 3 down. X

Reactions: 2
"Two up two down" is also a turn of phrase (showing my age now! 🤣) I was just referencing her humble roots compared to the glamorous life she lives now in the most affluent part of Scotland. X
Fair enough haha. I thought you were saying she lived in a 2 bed before hand with her parents 😂 I’m from the area you see xx

Reactions: 1
As an outsider it looks like she’s completely lost herself for wealth which is sad, she had so much potential to do something amazing with her platform and instead she decided to pop a baby out to a rich man so she’d be set for life, now all she posts is drab and she’s losing what made her unique

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but I feel like a majority of people commenting on this post are just jealous of Ella and would do the same if they were in her position. Anybody who came from humble beginnings and found herself in that position would be very happy and excited about everything happening around her (regardless of how she got it). I do not think Ella is braggy, she is just sharing what has now become her life and lifestyle. let’s be honest she is now more interesting because of that life and lifestyle, hence why this page was created. I’m just saying everyone’s being quite harsh on her and it’s so unnecessary as all she did was find herself a rich guy it’s not like she’s prostituting or doing drugs.
People have said before their jealous and she's done well for herself with him?

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but I feel like a majority of people commenting on this post are just jealous of Ella and would do the same if they were in her position. Anybody who came from humble beginnings and found herself in that position would be very happy and excited about everything happening around her (regardless of how she got it). I do not think Ella is braggy, she is just sharing what has now become her life and lifestyle. let’s be honest she is now more interesting because of that life and lifestyle, hence why this page was created. I’m just saying everyone’s being quite harsh on her and it’s so unnecessary as all she did was find herself a rich guy it’s not like she’s prostituting or doing drugs.
Are you lost?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m not surprised that comment is gone 😂 “all Ella has done is find herself a rich man and isn’t braggy”

ok Ella. Nobody is being harsh! All she posts now is to do with money, she is so far from being humble it's laughable. IF she was humble, she wouldn’t behave the way she does or post the things she does. IF she was humble, it wouldn’t matter how much money William had, she would just love him for who he is. I’m sorry to say, but previous comments here make it extremely obvious she was only after someone with money.

She isn’t interesting and she seems bored. She‘s lost her sparkle. When you look at her old stories pre William, she is an entirely different girl. Granted becoming a mum changes you, but she’s unrecognisable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
See of course I’d love that wealth as anyone would but I like to think I’d be far more humble and savvy with it unlike the likes of Ella and Molly mae.

Molly mae spends her money on. Anything with a designer label and Ella seems to have fallen right into the mould of an overly privileged middle class rich mum who doesn’t even get how put of touch they are. I don’t have kids but I’m sure buggies are really expensive and the idea of grabbing a new one for a weekend away is obscene to most. I’d like to think if I happened to fall in love with an extremely rich man that I’d keep my wits about me, spend within reason, not flash it everywhere, and also look into how I can help others with my new found lifestyle. Like idk... she posted once about how many bouncers Gabriel has “7 dotted around” something like that - I’d like to think if I had money to burn through different products like that I would then think “I wonder if there’s a women’s shelter or similar that could use these older ones that are still working fine and I don’t really need?”

To be fair I’m big on my charity etc and am not into flashy designer stuff so maybe I’m expecting a bit much but it does feel so boring to watch rich people just be rich and out of touch. Like Hattie and Mallory bpurm

• Heart
Reactions: 13
For someone who claims they were “so scared to post this, I never thought after I had my baby I would be posting myself in lingerie” it’s all she seems to post 🙄 like majority of her posts are in lingerie

Reactions: 15
For someone who claims they were “so scared to post this, I never thought after I had my baby I would be posting myself in lingerie” it’s all she seems to post 🙄 like majority of her posts are in lingerie
not another random lounge underwear advert that’s never disclosed as an advert 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.