Ella Ravenscroft

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow but pop on her page from time to time. I think she’s extremely pretty. I found her mums page once and her mum competes in beauty pageants lol. Can’t remember her @ now tho. I’m intrigued to know where her money comes from, she has a home insta page and it looks like an absolute mansion

Reactions: 2
I don’t follow but pop on her page from time to time. I think she’s extremely pretty. I found her mums page once and her mum competes in beauty pageants lol. Can’t remember her @ now tho. I’m intrigued to know where her money comes from, she has a home insta page and it looks like an absolute mansion
I think it is her boyfriends money, there was some chat about him on the first molly mae and tommy fury thread

Reactions: 3
Yes, she’s beautiful! She has a brow page too, she does great HD brows. Her boyfriend’s family are millionaires so she’s moved in with them, they had a flat but the big house is his families.

Yes, I follow her. Her new house is amazing. Her boyfriend's family run care homes in Scotland and are multi-millionaires. Can't wait to see what she does with the new house, they're already stripping it out by the looks of it.

It did look amazing, you could tell there was a lot of effort (and money!) that had gone into it.

I dip in and out of her thread / insta.

why did she post a story saying she would keep her baby shower invites and was sad it’s over but the date on the invite was 26th Sept so hasn’t happened (I know she had it as we all saw the pics) 🤷🏻‍♀️

I quite like her.

I love her brow page. She looks very good at what she does.

I dip in and out of her thread / insta.

why did she post a story saying she would keep her baby shower invites and was sad it’s over but the date on the invite was 26th Sept so hasn’t happened (I know she had it as we all saw the pics) 🤷🏻‍♀️
This is a wild guess but maybe with the new rule of 6 people only, they moved it? So she could have up to 30 where as from now on it would of only six people x that’s a guess tho

Reactions: 4
This is a wild guess but maybe with the new rule of 6 people only, they moved it? So she could have up to 30 where as from now on it would of only six people x that’s a guess tho
Ah I never thought of that - kind of makes sense.

I follow her on insta and I really like her. She’s reaching the end of her pregnancy now and sounds kind of worn out from it.

Reactions: 1
I can’t get over how much money this girl has or is marrying into. The posts of her house - it’s like a showroom or a hotel to me!

Reactions: 8
I can’t get over how much money this girl has or is marrying into. The posts of her house - it’s like a showroom or a hotel to me!
The fiancé’s family are very wealthy. Notice her Instagram from before, there is not one designer item in sight then all of a sudden she’s kitted out in Louis Vuitton and Balenciaga in his Bentley!

Reactions: 6
The fiancé’s family are very wealthy. Notice her Instagram from before, there is not one designer item in sight then all of a sudden she’s kitted out in Louis Vuitton and Balenciaga in his Bentley!
I find the 3rd pic on her engagement announcement photo on IG hilarious. I saw someone on here write that she “secured the BAG with that pregnancy” 😩🤣 and her face in the last pic with the engagement ring and her huge grin says the exact same to me 🤣 you can see she’s like BINGO!! she had a Gucci changing mat on her stories today 😩 so ridiculous. Imagine spending money like that for something to change your kids ass on lol - so unrelatable during COVID too to see all her designer stuff and house.

I didn’t realise she was a pageant girl. She has a real english rose look - and to be fair I know nothing in pageant life but can only imagine a competition based on beauty is quite superficial. Her mum did them too so I wonder if she had it bred into her to look for success in that way. I clicked onto some pageant profile she had where she had said “I’ll stop at nothing to get to the top!” Or something which doesn’t go with her girl next door image but I feel she’s honed that image a LOT since being with this dude right?

Reactions: 7
Oh I think she’s gorgeous and quite likeable altho I only follow her IG. And it is all very “goals” just also totally unrelatable especially at this time.

Reactions: 5
She is beautiful, definitely had some work done but she stills looks naturally beautiful. Her IG is just all very showy with the house and the things she has now. The family aren’t like that at all! She’s definitely hit the jackpot! I’m sure she was introduced to him purely for money.

Reactions: 5
I didn't realise there was an Ella thread. She's boring and totally unrelatable but I remain fascinated.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.