Ella Ravenscroft

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair enough haha. I thought you were saying she lived in a 2 bed before hand with her parents 😂 I’m from the area you see xx
Oh I see! Sorry no, it's a turn of phrase that is quite old so I'm defo showing my age now! 🤣🤣 x x

not another random lounge underwear advert that’s never disclosed as an advert 😂
How does she get away with never declaring the ads?!

Reactions: 4
Her latest story is clearly aimed at tattle. She apparently doesn’t share half as much as she used to because she couldn’t handle the comments...but still continues to only share things that show how much money they spend rather than any personality or anything remotely interesting 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her latest story is clearly aimed at tattle. She apparently doesn’t share half as much as she used to because she couldn’t handle the comments...but still continues to only share things that show how much money they spend rather than any personality or anything remotely interesting 🤔😂
The thing is the comments on this thread were not bad at all the thread only became active once she mentioned it

Reactions: 12
The thing is the comments on this thread were not bad at all the thread only became active once she mentioned it
Exactly!!! I think unless people are fawning over her saying she’s so gorgeous and admiring her body, that’s bad comments to her! Tattle didn’t get popular because influencers were doing a great job of marking their posts as ads or their exemplary non shady behaviour 😎

Reactions: 10
And to be fair half of us said we quite liked the attitude and personality she showed in that post about tattle!

Reactions: 4
Sorry but I used to love following her.
I didn’t realise how boring and drab she was back then!!
I don’t really get what her Instagram is about now? One min she’s in lounge underwear the next she’s posting no makeup mum life pictures? Keep it to the one thing!!
I used to love her page for her outfit inspo now I would rather watch paint dry Zzzzz.

we know your fiancé is filthy rich but give it a rest love!!

Reactions: 13
I like Ella, don’t mind the mummy bits but wish she would do more with her content? Like yes she has a baby so busy etc but e.g she posted about a baby steamer/blender saying see what all the fuss is about and hasn’t mentioned it since
Would just like to see more! It seems to dip in and out

Reactions: 10
oh well King William seems to be in trouble. Bringing girls back and little miss Ella finding cocaine all over her mansion.
Poor girl, all she’s ever wanted is to be famous
Didn’t work out with big footballer (joke) Cameron, so went for a more mature man who sniffs cocaine but will give her all the material things in life

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I like Ella, don’t mind the mummy bits but wish she would do more with her content? Like yes she has a baby so busy etc but e.g she posted about a baby steamer/blender saying see what all the fuss is about and hasn’t mentioned it since
Would just like to see more! It seems to dip in and out
Agreed it’s all very random and little snapshots with no follow up unless of course it’s an ad. As someone else said on here it’s like there’s no real theme to her IG anymore is it underwear modelling is it mum stuff ?

Reactions: 1
oh well King William seems to be in trouble. Bringing girls back and little miss Ella finding cocaine all over her mansion.
Didn’t work out with big footballer (joke) Cameron, so went for a more mature man who sniffs cocaine but will give her all the material things in life
Erm, whaaat? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought he seemed like a boring work acholic who didn't even take paternity leave when Gabe was born! Maybe the stress of leading an organisation who profit from elderly vulnerable individuals is taking its toll

Reactions: 13
You will NEED to give more details!? Was this recently? How do you know?
So I heard he was a party boy back in the day, would fly his pals out to LA every year and daddy would foot the bill.

Reactions: 8
Spill the tea...

to be honest wouldn't be that surprised though, seems like almost every man under 40, and plenty over 40 in the West of Scotland uses cocaine, absolutely everywhere.

Reactions: 3
She hasn’t posted in a while I wonder what’s happening she’s lost nearly 6k followers 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 7
And there was me thinking she was blander than beige and all this tea is spilling!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.