Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lipgoss

More snow pictures in her garden with a face full of make up
Dear Lord, what a sad little life! 🤣🤣🤣

Full face of make up & bringing your baby outside in the snow for content.
Have to say, I don’t really see why it bothers anyone that she has a full face of make up on? She clearly has time, if she enjoys it what harm is she doing? I’ve been putting my make up on every day even though I don’t go anywhere because it’s just my routine.
Not wearing make up doesn’t make you a better mum.

Reactions: 32

nawyedidnae

I think tattle can be good at calling influencers out in their behaviour at times. I’ve read a few threads on Glasgow based influencers during the pandemic and the double standards are ridiculous.
But I have little sympathy and disagree with “find something better to do” type comments that come from all of them once they “find tattle” yeh ok... Your ‘career’ relies on people interacting with your profile and commenting on it. You’re putting your life out there, do you expect nothing but positive comments?
Everyone gets criticised at work.

Reactions: 31

bellinibobble

VIP Member
I’m never offended by anything she’s just beige as bread. she’s so unrelatable and void of personality 😂
This! Also it’s very easy to choose to have a baby whilst you’re young if you’re set for life with a fiancé who will inherit a million pound business and can keep you in handbags and your dream cars for forever and a day 🙄 most young people don’t have that luxury.

Reactions: 28
posting a picture of ice cubes as diet until 21st June with disclaimer '(this is a joke .... for my sensitive followers)' how ignorant can she be! I dont think people with eating disorders are simply 'sensitive' or people who are financially struggling to feed their kids let alone themselves!
Come on this is slightly ridiculous...it’s a meme that a lot of people have been posting - taking it as something that people struggling financially should take offensively is a bit of a reach come on 😂

Reactions: 26

LDNtea

VIP Member
Loving the “first holiday together” to the MALDIVES “we’d only been together 12wks”

all I want for Xmas is a man rich enough to take me to the Maldives after 3 months and gimme massive diamonds hidden in LV bags lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Billing1717

Her house has such a strange, dated feel? I think they used an interior design firm to kit it out for them, but that seems to have just resulted in the usual grey/gold colour scheme these modern houses have with absolutely no personalisation or... taste? You would not think a couple in their 20s with a baby were living there (and I don't just mean because it is bloody enormous). Strikes me as decor much older people would opt for.

Reactions: 25

Herewegooo

I once stayed in a 3000 a night suite. And honestly didn't feel the need to flaunt it (we were upgraded btw). At the end of the day its literally a room with a bed.
Her personality is her boyfriend has money.
Don’t know if anyone saw her mums comment on the photo of the g wagon, saying she’d come along way from the corsa she got when she was 18 😂 come a long for sure by getting a man who’s minted

• Haha

Rita.

VIP Member
Her new photos shocked me. She looks like a different person. I understand she’s just given birth but compared to her pics even a few days ago she looks soooo different.
I thought the first photos would be really formal and highly styled once she had a chance to recover. I actually think I like her more for posting normal pics from hospital where she looks all knackered and puffy. The baby looks a really good size considering she's pretty tiny.

SEssex2608

I find her really annoying and immature now. She’s put ‘waiting for the wasting electricity messages’. Well then don’t fucking post shit like this on your story. She’s boring and her house looks like someone in their 70’s has designed it. No style whatsoever

Reactions: 22

LDNtea

VIP Member
“None of its true guys” said Ella re: her tattle thread on how casually rich she is, as she watched her cinema room being installed.

• Haha
Molly Mae has unfollowed Ella, unliked all of Ella’s posts and also deleted all of her supportive comments... that’s a lot of effort. I wonder what happened

• Wow

LDNtea

VIP Member
I think tattle can be good at calling influencers out in their behaviour at times. I’ve read a few threads on Glasgow based influencers during the pandemic and the double standards are ridiculous.
But I have little sympathy and disagree with “find something better to do” type comments that come from all of them once they “find tattle” yeh ok... Your ‘career’ relies on people interacting with your profile and commenting on it. You’re putting your life out there, do you expect nothing but positive comments?
Everyone gets criticised at work.
Not to mention.... when I see them calling for the daily fail gossip pages to be taken off the internet... TMZ.... etcetc... then I might listen to the “omg how does tattle even exist how is it allowed” do u know how many blatantly racist profiles on IG I’ve reported to be told they don’t go against guidelines??

what makes me laugh is of course they all gossip themselves and about each other probably but god forbidpeople go on a website now and again to do the same as what everyone does!! I literally fly through here once every couple days as I imagine many do, so why would we need monopoly or something better to do? It takes me like 5 or so min to catch up on odd few Threads and then I’m off again but the influencers would love to believe wejust sit here all day talking about them! Should be grateful we are not proper actual trolls up in their DMs or comments saying stuff!

• Heart

Esme

VIP Member
I’m not surprised that comment is gone 😂 “all Ella has done is find herself a rich man and isn’t braggy”

ok Ella. Nobody is being harsh! All she posts now is to do with money, she is so far from being humble it's laughable. IF she was humble, she wouldn’t behave the way she does or post the things she does. IF she was humble, it wouldn’t matter how much money William had, she would just love him for who he is. I’m sorry to say, but previous comments here make it extremely obvious she was only after someone with money.

She isn’t interesting and she seems bored. She‘s lost her sparkle. When you look at her old stories pre William, she is an entirely different girl. Granted becoming a mum changes you, but she’s unrecognisable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21