Ella Ravenscroft

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know if anyone saw her mums comment on the photo of the g wagon, saying she’d come along way from the corsa she got when she was 18 😂 come a long for sure by getting a man who’s minted
So embarrassing 😬

I think she comes across as very lonely. Her whole life now revolves around her “having money” and it feels like that’s all she’s got for comfort 😬 She thinks she is being clever and subtle but you can tell that literally everything she posts is to show her followers she is rich. She doesn’t seem very genuine at all.

At the end of the day I think she is just a lost wee girl playing dress up. Money can only buy you so much😬

Reactions: 14
So embarrassing 😬

I think she comes across as very lonely. Her whole life now revolves around her “having money” and it feels like that’s all she’s got for comfort 😬 She thinks she is being clever and subtle but you can tell that literally everything she posts is to show her followers she is rich. She doesn’t seem very genuine at all.

At the end of the day I think she is just a lost wee girl playing dress up. Money can only buy you so much😬
This is so accurate! She shows how immature she is with what she posts and her innate obsession with her body. Nobody gives a duck how it’s changed since having a baby except her. I think she has a lot of insecurities but doesn’t know how to handle them so she goes begging for people’s comments and reassurance. Surely she should just love herself. I was in awe after I had my baby, the female body is incredible. I imagine having spent years doing pageants she just craves attention and people pawing all over her. After her tattle stories she posted how she’d had loads of lovely messages - from who hun, all the little girls who think you’re someone to aspire to. I’m sick of these influencers.

Reactions: 13
A private car from London to Glasgow wont be cheap, a short London weekend getaway must cost them tens of thousand!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
A private car from London to Glasgow wont be cheap, a short London weekend getaway must cost them tens of thousand!
It’s probably a ponce move, if you’re that rich because your baby daddy creams off the care home business in Scotland, then just ring the concierge at The Dorchester.

#spon #ad

Reactions: 7
I highly doubt Gabriel was planned, she had him at 21 or 22
I remember when she was pregnant someone asked her whether he was planned and she got really defensive and said it was a rude thing to ask

Planned by her maybe then .... lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I really hope she isn’t leaving the baby in that car seat for long. It must be a very long drive and the advice is very short periods at a time. At least on a train, he could be on one of their laps for most of it. Imagine going all that way without booking a train home.

Reactions: 9
I really hope she isn’t leaving the baby in that car seat for long. It must be a very long drive and the advice is very short periods at a time. At least on a train, he could be on one of their laps for most of it. Imagine going all that way without booking a train home.
Please refer to the oracle of all things baby related Katie Hayes, she has numerous threads, in fact you may want to read the wiki. According to her babies can be kept in that squashed position all day long. They can even attend a garden piss up in one at only a few weeks old and sit in it for hours on end in direct sunlight, surrounded by people drinking and smoking with music courtesy of a DJ. Truff knows best.
🤣🤣🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I really want to like her but then she posts tit like this!! These masks cost £205 😳

She really is all about the money now- seems to forget she came from a modest two up two down in Irlam! Maybe Molly-Mae fell out with her because she's so far up her own monied arse that she's not fun to be around anymore.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Please refer to the oracle of all things baby related Katie Hayes, she has numerous threads, in fact you may want to read the wiki. According to her babies can be kept in that squashed position all day long. They can even attend a garden piss up in one at only a few weeks old and sit in it for hours on end in direct sunlight, surrounded by people drinking and smoking with music courtesy of a DJ. Truff knows best.
🤣🤣🤣
Some people just shouldn’t be allowed to have children!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Fair play to her though, those instagram stories the other day about tattle was the most personality i’ve ever seen from her. I mean giving ideas of what board games to play instead of this site and said monopoly? No thanks, that game goes on far too long for me.

• Haha
I remember when she was pregnant someone asked her whether he was planned and she got really defensive and said it was a rude thing to ask

Planned by her maybe then .... lol
Have u not seen the face she has on the 3rd pic in her engagement announcement HAHAHA that was a “secured the bag mummy!” Face I love it. Wouldn’t shock me if it was, although him being older I don’t think he’d have had any opposition to it I think he’s happy to be settled with a beautiful girl like Ella and doing the family thing. It just works very well for her too with all his riches! tbh even if it’s for the money I almost don’t blame her, she’s so young she could be divorced and living her best life by late 20s with a hefty settlement!

I really want to like her but then she posts tit like this!! These masks cost £205 😳

She really is all about the money now- seems to forget she came from a modest two up two down in Irlam! Maybe Molly-Mae fell out with her because she's so far up her own monied arse that she's not fun to be around anymore.
Tbh Molly is like that too so I doubt t it!!
that post did make me laugh. When you have a chandelier in your dressing room that looks like a high end SHOP I doubt your eyes are watering at la mer. Just saying.

Fair play to her though, those instagram stories the other day about tattle was the most personality i’ve ever seen from her. I mean giving ideas of what board games to play instead of this site and said monopoly? No thanks, that game goes on far too long for me.
I thought she was quite funny too! Shame we don’t see more of it. Although I get the impression she’s the bored one rather than us, she doesn’t seem to have much except the rich life going on. Did she notice how slow her thread actually moves? Lol

Reactions: 8
Have u not seen the face she has on the 3rd pic in her engagement announcement HAHAHA that was a “secured the bag mummy!” Face I love it. Wouldn’t shock me if it was, although him being older I don’t think he’d have had any opposition to it I think he’s happy to be settled with a beautiful girl like Ella and doing the family thing. It just works very well for her too with all his riches! tbh even if it’s for the money I almost don’t blame her, she’s so young she could be divorced and living her best life by late 20s with a hefty settlement!

Tbh Molly is like that too so I doubt t it!!
that post did make me laugh. When you have a chandelier in your dressing room that looks like a high end SHOP I doubt your eyes are watering at la mer. Just saying.

I thought she was quite funny too! Shame we don’t see more of it. Although I get the impression she’s the bored one rather than us, she doesn’t seem to have much except the rich life going on. Did she notice how slow her thread actually moves? Lol
Exactly- she's so unrelatable! 🙄 I'd love to know what happened between her and Molly-Mae.

Also: who goes to London for the weekend with a baby and doesn't book a train back in advance?! The bill for the private car back to Glasgow would have cost her a fair bit! Good job William makes good money because she's burning through it!!

I agree that she's probably bored as she doesn't seem to have any friends up there- not that she shows anyway. She's really good at doing brows so she may go back to that part-time.

I don’t follow her anymore but I think the biggest annoyance is that she so clearly a girl WITH personality and with talent for doing brows but she seems to miss the mark and head straight for rich as a personality trait.

good for her she’s got money, but she could be a lot more than just ‘rich girl’ like show what you like/dislike and show a little more of yourself? Maybe it’s the pageants experience where you’re expected to stand and look great whilst showing no personality?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I actually went to the same school as Ella, she was in a different year but believe me, where she comes from is nothing like she acts and protrays herself, not that it makes you less of a person being from somewhere like Irlam but she always thought she was better than everyone else because she was pretty and did beauty paegents

Reactions: 15
I actually went to the same school as Ella, she was in a different year but believe me, where she comes from is nothing like she acts and protrays herself, not that it makes you less of a person being from somewhere like Irlam but she always thought she was better than everyone else because she was pretty and did beauty paegents
This doesn’t surprise me at all. She comes across all “oh I didn’t realise how expensive the face masks were because Willy’s so rich I don’t look at the price label anymore” but if anything it just screams that this new found money is all she cares about and wants to portray. They say money talks and wealth whispers. Having money is her identity, whereas most people with money just get on with it because it’s not their be all and end all. Whether you drive an old battered Vauxhall or a 2021 plate Mercedes, we’re all the same at the end of the day.

Reactions: 14
I used to really like her, I only read this thread out of curiosity, Iv never actually contributed to it.

But I feel today is the day lol the constant bragging about money is starting to get on my nerves now, she thinks she’s being subtle with it, but literally everything she posts now is just ‘look at how much money I have’. It’s not the having money that’s the problem it’s the constant bragging about it!
It’s starting to make her very un likeable.

Reactions: 16
Absolutely, and I am from Manchester so we're probably not too far from each other.

I was just saying that she ought to remember her humble roots but as you say, she always thought that she was a cut above the rest anyway! The life that she has now is probably a dream come true.

The bragging is next level now though- it's like she's trying to give us all something to talk about!! 🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.