elizabethgracebradley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually feel quiet sorry for that happeabalance girl if people are slating her children thatā€™s wrongšŸ¤Æ
However I donā€™t think Beth has it bad on this thread I think the comments are actually quiet calm compare to threads about other TikTok makers. When I found this thread I was surprised there wasnā€™t more if you want to put your self out there on all platforms, she should have done some research first. Not everyoneā€™s going to like you, especially with the sob story sheā€™s made very public.

Happeabalance only had two pages on her thread. Nobody has spoke about her kids at all itā€™s just about how sheā€™s miserable all the time. But I totally agree if you put yourself out there not everyone is going to like you and this is a gossip site. Nobody has taken it to their tik toks itā€™s just been discussed here

Reactions: 4
Cant go looking for something then be upset about it šŸ˜‚
She forgot to tell thr person she was chatting to that we kniw she a beg she only mentioned couple things. When u reading this beggy beth tell them the truth.

Reactions: 1
Just saw this on someone elseā€™s video and they were talking about tattle šŸ˜‚
She obviously forgot to tell the perdon she chatting to thats she a ugly fat beg. Typical beth only tells part of the story! Get a job beth instead if making george work and travel home evety night. Also why u back at georges sleeping and nit the hostel that all your followers are paying.

IM SO GLAD IVE FOUND THIS!!! i used to be friends with george before she got with beth. beth lied about her age & stuff to do with her mum. they broke up countless times. george lost friends because she told everyone all this tit that happened with beth and then got back with her. my god it was absolutely crazy

Reactions: 4
IM SO GLAD IVE FOUND THIS!!! i used to be friends with george before she got with beth. beth lied about her age & stuff to do with her mum. they broke up countless times. george lost friends because she told everyone all this tit that happened with beth and then got back with her. my god it was absolutely crazy
Beth is full on bullshit.. begger etc. read some on the threads about her. Full of šŸ’©. Poor george needs take those rose tinted specs off and see what we all see.

g would never. she saw it before. beth lied about things her mum was doing to her, she lied about her age to beth before they met as well as some mental health stuff. she threatened to harm herself at the expense of beth & it was years ago now but i remember there was all this manipulation from beth and she told us. and we were there for her and she knew how much of a liar, user and manipulator she was. there was adults involved who all knew what beth was like. we stopped being friends bc she went back to beth. george knows what bethā€™s like and now she stands by it. the lies from beth were horrendous. i wish i could read our old snapchat conversations, i didnā€™t think theyā€™d last this long.

oops! i mean beth threatened to harm herself at the expense of george

Reactions: 2
We've saw on lives how badly Beth George treats Beth. But she's begging for donations too so she's just as bad.

I love how she says ā€œIā€™ve spent my last Ā£20ā€¦.oh I shouldnā€™t say that should I cos Iā€™ll get hateā€ no love, you get hate cos you are a lazy, lying beg!

We've saw on lives how badly Beth George treats Beth. But she's begging for donations too so she's just as bad.
Pair of muppets together! She thinks no one nows her mum or family n can lie but she wrong as it all comes out in the wash.

iā€™ve just found screenshots from one of the times they broke up & george posted it on her priv account. theyā€™re both as bad and manipulative as each other. they donā€™t need anyones money!!!
Here beth read this give you something to do.

I have heard beths mum being aggressive and shouting on a live. One was because Beth didn't want to share bath products she got as a gift. It was very bizarre. I think her mums definitely unhinged but Beth exaggerates it

youā€™re right, theyā€™re both unhinged but beth knows what she needs to do to support herself and get out the situation, thereā€™s no excuse to be begging for money when theres people in genuine hardship. that girl is privileged and she knows it. i thought theyd both matured and seemed to be doing well for themselves and better for eachother until i saw what they were doing. i really valued my friendship with george. i hope they both seek the help and support they need

Pair of muppets together! She thinks no one nows her mum or family n can lie but she wrong as it all comes out in the wash.

Here beth read this give you something to do.
Sheā€™s too lazy to even read that! šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

Beth also said all the gifts from the Amazon wish list get sent to George's and she brings them to her unless they are big they can store them in George's conservatory. Why isn't George's mum saying something about that? Because people were buying them stuff. If I lived at home and had numerous packages from amazon coming my mum would want to know what I was doing.

Sheā€™s too lazy to even read that! šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„
True! Couldnt resist she done alive blar blar. She full of shite her TT video she posted then was on live. Bore off beth n get your drugs n money n drink money from your followers

She didnā€™t last long on private did shešŸ˜‚
Some times I do feel sorry for George because Iā€™ve seen pics on her Instagram before she got with Beth she actually looks like she looked after her self. Now it looks like sheā€™s let her self go idk if itā€™s to portray her self as the man in the relationship looking all rough and ready.
Betty Beth will be back on live begging for money soon, if people want to spend so much money on her I wish theyā€™d invest in some braces for heršŸ¤®

• Haha
She didnā€™t last long on private did shešŸ˜‚
Some times I do feel sorry for George because Iā€™ve seen pics on her Instagram before she got with Beth she actually looks like she looked after her self. Now it looks like sheā€™s let her self go idk if itā€™s to portray her self as the man in the relationship looking all rough and ready.
Betty Beth will be back on live begging for money soon, if people want to spend so much money on her I wish theyā€™d invest in some braces for heršŸ¤®
Think she needs more than a brace. Her whole personality transplant would help! George used to be beautiful with her hair down n looked very smart unlike now george as fallen into beths sloppy ways