elizabethgracebradley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t call it bullying people have it much worse on here but everything with Beth has to be a big drama boring 🥱

Reactions: 1
She was live on insta for a bit I was shocked, can't get donations over there

She was being rude to Georgia for putting her clothes in the wash someone actually had to comment to tell her to stop being rude and then it was ‘it doesn’t really matter I can just put another wash on 😁’ funny how she’s a grown adult and she doesn’t see the way she treats people isn’t acceptable until she’s called out 🤮
E247D804-441F-4DC8-BF2B-2D29CCBA2405.jpeg

She was live on insta for a bit I was shocked, can't get donations over there
I thought she was coming off tik tok cos she got bullied on here, lazy beg is all she is 🙄
Utter shite she constant lies. Her video yesterday said she not been on due to trolls n screens broke now she was on it ladt nite and today beggggg and also beth when u read this you spoke to george like tit and all she was doing was helping

I’ve noticed she’s mentioned her dad a few times over the last couple of lives. Where was she when she was “made homeless”? Surely she could have got help from him since he’s still in her life? She’s so full of tit!

Reactions: 3
I’ve noticed she’s mentioned her dad a few times over the last couple of lives. Where was she when she was “made homeless”? Surely she could have got help from him since he’s still in her life? She’s so full of tit!
She's always spoke about her dad and meets him for lunch every few weeks. All she said is she can't live with him. Not sure what his circumstances are

Like folk say dont be fooled she got a mum n dad but obviously they divorced. Beths not a angel

Reactions: 2
She's always spoke about her dad and meets him for lunch every few weeks. All she said is she can't live with him. Not sure what his circumstances are
Ah ok my bad, I just always heard her talk about her mum and her aunt. Never heard her mention her dad, but I may have missed it. Thanks x

Utter shite she constant lies. Her video yesterday said she not been on due to trolls n screens broke now she was on it ladt nite and today beggggg and also beth when u read this you spoke to george like tit and all she was doing was helping
Yet again another wagamas meal in the car beg beg n beg bit more your 18 grow up n get real with life.

Has she finally got a job!?
Don’t know if I’m reading her newest TikTok wrong wouldn’t believe her anyway😂

There’s me wishful thinking😂😂😂😂
She’s definitely worded that on purpose so people think she’s working and doing TikTok cause that’s how I read it 😂🤮

There’s me wishful thinking😂😂😂😂
She’s definitely worded that on purpose so people think she’s working and doing TikTok cause that’s how I read it 😂🤮
Dont be daft her work she only just turned18yrs old but to here her talk about work like she had it hard😂. No she sends george tho to work her bollocks off instead

Dont be daft her work she only just turned18yrs old but to here her talk about work like she had it hard😂. No she sends george tho to work her bollocks off instead
Works that hard she still begs for donations though doesn't she

Works that hard she still begs for donations though doesn't she
Just scrolling on tt n she is live! How can she tell so much tit n lies to her audience!
beth get n speak the truth for once. You should have georges tea cooked n ready for her to pick up from your hostel were your meant to be. No ud rather beg on live n then get a take out junk food. Shame on you.